Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head (3139 Views)

French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / How To Give Your Girl Head Like A Professional / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by Ndibuna: 1:21pm On May 21, 2022
Many guys here had diarrhoea after given a girl head. But they don't like to talk about this grin cheesy grin
Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:25pm On May 21, 2022
Eww..ya prolly licked her b**tt hole huh? grin shocked cry kiss cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by Stallionhorse: 1:30pm On May 21, 2022
Ndibuna:
Many guys here had diarrhoea after given a girl head. But they don't like to talk about this grin cheesy grin
other guys can speak for themselves Now let talk about your own case

2 Likes

Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by Jmichael1(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2022
Including you...
Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by MAGG0T(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2022
smiley

I had sore throat, but didn't give up...

Because sorrow only last for a night

1 Like

Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by osato45: 2:03pm On May 21, 2022
MAGG0T:
smiley

brother fear throat cancer

8 Likes

Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by Shadysen: 2:10pm On May 21, 2022
It is for real?
Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by 1Alex: 2:41pm On May 21, 2022
I hear say you fit get typhoid fever too.

Why suffer yourself when there is straw. Why not use straw to suck her dry.

Crazy people everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by Ndibuna: 3:05pm On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Eww..ya prolly licked her b**tt hole huh? grin shocked cry kiss cheesy
Nop, the vjay alone, I Have heard several of such complaints
Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by paulolee(m): 3:09pm On May 21, 2022
rubbish..guys de mumu o

2 Likes

Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by paulolee(m): 3:09pm On May 21, 2022
MAGG0T:
smiley

u joking abi?
Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:02pm On May 21, 2022
This thread is so vulgar. I'm out

1 Like

Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by Vinnie2000(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
This thread is so vulgar. I'm out
Lol, just add 'Damn Nasty' to complete am.

2 Likes

Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by Sekoni003(m): 5:08pm On May 21, 2022
Lactose intolerant? grin

1 Like

Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by oilmane(m): 5:11pm On May 21, 2022
Ndibuna:

Are you speaking for the "many guys" or yourself?
Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by Valarmorgulis: 5:25pm On May 21, 2022
op just say it's you. we know,we know.
Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by gift2xl: 5:31pm On May 21, 2022
It gives hepatitis.
Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by Emu4u2c: 5:42pm On May 21, 2022
Man! you prolly sucked heavy menstrual flow....he done purge you bro..... Funny things we do...1000 ways to die
Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by Generalwoodz(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2022
The reason why I stopped giving girls head. There was this one lady that made me think I was licking away my destiny.

I mean. The lady was wringing, intensely vibrating, and twisting pleasurably as I savored my tongue on her meaty clitoris while slowly navigating my way to her G--spot.

I was on my knees, with my head suffocatingly buried in her well-trimmed vagina, I fulfilled the promises that I made.

At one point I had to pause and look her all over.

Seated on the edge of my white bedsheets bed was this slender, goddess, and brown-skined-looking bae... On her chest, she's heavily breasted and surprisingly enough the breasts were succulent, all-round firm, and her nipples were sharply pointy.

What got me attracted, hooked, and utterly bewitched was her curvy waist. Very seductive I tell you. When you look at her shape, she looked hour glassy and chic.

So, on this particular day, I grazed my tongue inside her warm and most welcoming vagina.

She was neat down there and there was no foul, stench or strong odour detected save for the normal pussy fragrance that was pleasing.

I took that work seriously. And it was evident because babe was just shaking like a palm tree in a hurricane.

She was muttering languages only the gods could decipher with her eyes and traces of tears cascading. Oh, boi!

I saw all that and my mission was intensified with towering vigor.

I gave it to her to the point I felt my destiny was in question. Because she was for lack of better words "crazy"

Suddenly, without warnings from her she tightened her thighs on my head and hit a violent and Earth-shattering fit of orgasms.

Her lukewarm pussy juice splashed on my face, which made me immediately spring up and looked her with eyes dripping with her juice.

But boy! She was in a mind-blowing ecstasy and didn't notice the frown painted on my face.

I just had to walk away with my flaccid dick dangling as I found my way to the bathroom.

3 Likes

Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by Polyol(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2022
I'm a culprit.

I've never had diarrhea in life before I gave girl INTENSE head for the first time.

I started experiencing lactose intolerance since that day. I get diarrhea for taking three crowns milk, I get diarrhea for the slightest of reason. That was unlike me prior to giving her such kind of head.

1 Like

Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by Demigod22: 8:02pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=Generalwoodz post=113044814]The reason why I stopped giving girls head. There was this one lady that made me think I was licking away my destiny.

I mean. The lady was wringing, intensely vibrating, and twisting pleasurably as I savored my tongue on her meaty clitoris while slowly navigating my way to her center of gravity.

I was on my knees, with my head suffocatingly buried in her well-trimmed vagina, I fulfilled the promises that I made.

Seated on the edge of my white bedsheets bed was this slender, goddess, and brown-skined-looking bae... On her chest, she's heavily breasted and surprisingly enough the breasts were succulent, all-round firm, and her nipples were sharply pointy.

What got me attracted, hooked, and utterly bewitched was her curvy waist. Very seductive I tell you. When you look at her shape, she looked hour glassy and chic.

So, on this particular day, I grazed my tongue inside her warm and most welcoming vagina.

She was neat down there and there was no foul, stench or strong odour detected save for the normal pussy fragrance that was pleasing.

I took that work seriously. And it was evident because babe was just shaking like a palm tree in a hurricane.

She was muttering languages only the gods could decipher with her eyes and traces of tears cascading. Oh, boi!

I gave it to her to the point I felt my destiny was in question. Because she was for lack of better words "crazy"

Suddenly, without warnings from her tightened her thighs on my head and hit a violent and Earth-shattering fit of orgasms.

Her lukewarm pussy juice splashed on my face, which made me immediately spring up and looked her with eyes dripping with her juice.

But boy! She was in a mind-blowing ecstasy and didn't notice the frown painted on my face.

I just had to walk away with my flaccid dick dangling as I found my way to the bathroom.

[/quote.

Hahaha, as a well groomed and literary inclined literature and English graduate, I got attracted to your choice of diction and I must reiterate that I am impressed

However, your vivid description of the lady which spurred out of your creative ingenuity prompted me as a keen and avid reader to believe that you just articulated your fantasy and not reality.

But in all honesty, the storyline arrested my absolute attention especially your last paragraph, and the description of the female character inspired a rioting homones in me, it lured me to travel into the distance past to reminisce and relish the palmy days of my life.

4 Likes

Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by Demigod22: 8:06pm On May 21, 2022
I don't really know but I can't give woman head. Medically, vagina is too unhealthy for human consumption through mouth.

Penis and finger is created for some things too.

It's disgusting when my guys tell me about their experience.
Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 21, 2022
My face has received more squirts splash than i can remember. grin

But that is some bullshit right there. How can giving head to a clean pussy cause diarrhoea? Except say you dey swallow her lubrications alongside. Then you are definitely a mumu man. grin
Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by Nobody: 12:05am On May 22, 2022
Generalwoodz:
The reason why I stopped giving girls head. There was this one lady that made me think I was licking away my destiny.

I mean. The lady was wringing, intensely vibrating, and twisting pleasurably as I savored my tongue on her meaty clitoris while slowly navigating my way to her G--spot.

Suddenly, without warnings from her she tightened her thighs on my head and hit a violent and Earth-shattering fit of orgasms.

oga why are u wasting your talent

Write this story and Create a PDF

1 Like

Re: Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head by fadgentle(f): 12:29am On May 22, 2022
Generalwoodz:

Lol cool

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Causes Stir As He Wears Betting Shirt To Church / Is Their Really Life After Death? / Looking For A Cute,christian Guy From Okene,kogi State:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.