Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Is Their Really Life After Death? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Their Really Life After Death? (3126 Views)

Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Their Really Life After Death? by Meritjoshua(m): 7:27am On Jun 26, 2023
Is there life after death? cry both the bible an quran stated that their is only one life to live after it judgement follow. But have seen and heard cases where someone will die and go to start a new life somewhere. Youruba call them akudaya. The bible and quran did not say anything about this? Even the scientist have no answer to this. Yet it keep happening, don't you think we need to interrogate this people(akudaya) to know what they pass through? Who knows maybe the bible and ruran are hidding some truth from us? I Am not against the bible and quran but there is something they are hidding from us.

2 Likes

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Jashub: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2023
What do you mean by "scientists have no answer to this "? undecided

Baba, go and read books on NDE (Near Death Experience) and see .

Baba, there's life after this existence , and in fact, most religions talk about it

1 Like

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Oloki: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2023
Waiting for any 'akudaya' to answer you.

2 Likes

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Bluezy13(m): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2023
Jashub:

Baba, there's life after this existence , and in fact, most religions talk about it

Near Death Experience is not Death Experience.

He almost did it means different thing from he did it.

Also that religions talk about it doesn't mean it is a fact.

Only a dead man can tell if there is life after death. But how will a dead man tell when the dead tell no tales.

No living man knows if there is life after death.
Until you die, only then will you know.

10 Likes

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Jashub: 7:48am On Jun 26, 2023
Bluezy13:

Near Death Experience is not Death Experience.

He almost did it means different thing from he did it.
Oga , you're confused and being silly . Near Death experiences are very similar to actual cases of death . Read up on the subject and stop displaying ignorance with semantics

2 Likes

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Bluezy13(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2023
Jashub:
Oga , you're confused and being silly . Near Death experiences are very similar to actual cases of death . Read up on the subject and stop displaying ignorance with semantics

And I thought I mentioned a sane person.
Never knew you were insane.

9 Likes

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by TsbAfrica: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2023
There is nothing like heaven ... We are energy and energy can't be destroyed we might just transmute into something else. But that silly idea that there is a place with pearly gates and white angels singing is a load of cow dung. I know there is a creator but I also know all religions are man made tools of control.

7 Likes

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by talented321: 8:25am On Jun 26, 2023
People said there is life after death' but they don't have any legit proof or example''
Oga if u don die u don diee
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Jashub: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2023
TsbAfrica:
There is nothing like heaven ... We are energy and energy can't be destroyed we might just transmute into something else. But that silly idea that there is a place with pearly gates and white angels singing is a load of cow dung. I know there is a creator but I also know all religions are man made tools of control.
How much of the universe do you know to say there's nothing like heaven ? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by OndoRaph(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2023
Only someone who has died before can relate. Unfortunately, once you claim to have died, we know you fainted.
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by TsbAfrica: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2023
Jashub:
How much of the universe do you know to say there's nothing like heaven ? undecided
your point is exactly my point we only know what we know .... Every other thing is just guessing... As far as I know there is NO evidence for an afterlife and NO evidence for heaven or hell ... It's silly to even believe these things. Doesn't it surprise you that all NDE are very different ? Everyone sees different things in heaven forgetting that the idea of sight is. Bound to the physical... The brain is enclosed in total darkness. The eyes convert light into electric signals that the brain then interprets... Not the soul , not the spirit, not even the mind... The brain!!! Which ultimately will die along with the body ...

7 Likes

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Jashub: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2023
TsbAfrica:
your point is exactly my point we only know what we know .... Every other thing is just guessing... As far as I know there is NO evidence for an afterlife and NO evidence for heaven or hell ... It's silly to even believe these things. Doesn't it surprise you that all NDE are very different ? Everyone sees different things in heaven forgetting that the idea of sight is. Bound to the physical... The brain is enclosed in total darkness. The eyes convert light into electric signals that the brain then interprets... Not the soul , not the spirit, not even the mind... The brain!!! Which ultimately will die along with the body ...
...so just because heaven and hell have not be discovered means they dont exist right ? undecided

Please tell me if that's your way of coming to conclusions
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by TsbAfrica: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2023
Jashub:
...so just because heaven and hell have not be discovered means they dont exist right ? undecided

Please tell me if that's your way of coming to conclusions
ok let's be factual here, is there any evidence of heaven or hell ? NONE there is none there won't be a time that it will be discovered becasue it only exist in the human imagination, no where else... It is imagined as a reward for those who agree to submit to control and hell is punishment too ... What do you have that makes you sure there is a heaven ... I am open to learn
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Jashub: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Jashub: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2023
TsbAfrica:
ok let's be factual here, is there any evidence of heaven or hell ? NONE there is none there won't be a time that it will be discovered becasue it only exist in the human imagination, no where else... It is imagined as a reward for those who agree to submit to control and hell is punishment too ... What do you have that makes you sure there is a heaven ... I am open to learn
A century ago, thoughts of having a man fly through space would have been consider ludicrous but today it's different. So what does that tell you?

1 Like

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by GodWrites: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2023
There are infinite dimensions of existence. Unless you have reached enlightenment, you have no control where you end up.

In fact, you end up getting recycled with your memories wiped, known as reincarnation. You will live a thousand lifetimes until you have realised the nature of your existence, and thus, reaching enlightenment.

When enlightenment has been attained, you basically become god, and can choose to either return to earth on your own terms, or explore the cosmos.

You could be in Heaven, Hell, Valhalla, or you could even create your own eternal abode. It's endless!!

9 Likes

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by TsbAfrica: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2023
Jashub:
A century ago, thoughts of having a man fly through space would have been consider ludicrous but today it's different. So what does that tell you?
centuries ago ? What do you know about centuries ago beyond what you read or were told by someone ? You need to understand that your opinions are not yours you just picked them up along the way in your life ... You are a program like a computer program. Do you know the type of technology that existed before our version of civilization ? Do you think modern men are the first to go to space ? Don't limit your mind to what you think you know ... Knowledge is independent of the knowing.

6 Likes

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Jashub: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2023
TsbAfrica:
centuries ago ? What do you know about centuries ago beyond what you read or were told by someone ? You need to understand that your opinions are not yours you just picked them up along the way in your life ... You are a program like a computer program. Do you know the type of technology that existed before our version of civilization ? Do you think modern men are the first to go to space ? Don't limit your mind to what you think you know ... Knowledge is independent of the knowing.
You're contradicting yourself because the knowledge and assumptions you have about a heaven and hell not existing come from a finite source of information that doesn't even know up to 1% of the knowledge in the universe. Which brings me to my second question:

Since it's safe to assume that your source of information doesn't have up 1% of the knowledge in the universe, won't it be fair to conclude that you're just guessing and joking with 99% of the unknown?

2 Likes

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Crystalom35: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2023
Jashub:

near death experience is near death experience... Not death.

Nearing death, doesn't you get the real death experience. Just as almost eating food will not fill your stomach until you actually eat the food.

Having a near death experience does not count in anyway compared to what happens after death.

This is because when you die the things that happened will be different from the things that will happen when you almost died.

Asume that we have a spirit, a dead person's spirit will have left them, probably journey to heaven or hell. In there, they will experience something that the spirit of someone who almost died will never experience.

So how will such experience of near death describe the after life?

When it comes to death and life after death, we are all as ignorant as a new born baby. Everything we think we know are mere speculation. And this field is still largely based on faith rather than any solid scientific principle.
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by TsbAfrica: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2023
Jashub:
You're contradicting yourself because the knowledge and assumptions you have about a heaven and hell not existing come from a finite source of information that doesn't even know up to 1% of the knowledge in the universe. Which brings me to my second question:

Since it's safe to assume that your source of information doesn't have up 1% of the knowledge in the universe, won't it be fair to conclude that you're just guessing and joking with 99% of the unknown?
well i see where you re coming from, despite the fact that you have no evidence for your beliefs, you have no room to accommodate other points of views which is fine... It's kind of like the ostrich that buries its head in the sand. You can keep clutching onto whatever you believe, it make no difference to me. But just know there is NO evidence for whatever you believe. It's all man-made
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by RawSex(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2023
Jashub:
You're the silly one.

Keep shut!
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Jashub: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2023
TsbAfrica:
well i see where you re coming from, despite the fact that you have no evidence for your beliefs, you have no room to accommodate other points of views which is fine... It's kind of like the ostrich that buries its head in the sand. You can keep clutching onto whatever you believe, it make no difference to me. But just know there is NO evidence for whatever you believe. It's all man-made
I know you're already triggered by my last response but I'll like you to first and foremost reason this thing from a logical standpoint:

If the bible says God created the universe , wouldn't that make more sense than assuming the whole of existence happened by chance and mistake?

1 Like

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Jashub: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2023
RawSex:
You're the silly one.

Keep shut!
Olodo is using semantics to justify ignorance grin
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Meritjoshua(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2023
TsbAfrica:
religious leaders has brainwashed half of the earth population

3 Likes

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by omniwater: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2023
Heaven or hell does not make sense.

If you believe in prophecy or destiny then there is no way heaven or hell would make sense.

Before Jesus was born, it has been prophesied in Isaiah that a Messiah was coming, and what he was coming to do.

Even, before Judas did what he did to Jesus, Jesus knew that it was Judas's destiny to betray him. Judas had no choice than to answer to the call of destiny otherwise, Jesus would not fulfill his mission.

Are you now telling me now that Judas will go to hell for fulfilling his destiny?
Or David will go to heaven for killing someone and married his wife?.

We are all here to perform our individual roles in the plot been directed by the most high.

As Wale Adenuga will say " We are pencils in the hand of the creator".

5 Likes

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by pansophist(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
If you didn't exist before you were born, then you will not exist after you die. Humans think so much of ourselves, that we are so important, and will exist after death. No, you won't.

At the most basic, everybody alive right now is nothing but a sperm that is breathing. A billion gallons of sperm are ejaculated away every decade through masturbasion, inside flushed condoms, etc.

The only reason why there are billions of people on earth right now is because your sperm was fertilized, giving life to it. But we are not different from those flushed away in some fun sex.

What about animals? will they exist after life as well? Since humans are so obsessed with this question when in reality, we are just one specie of the billions of other species on this planet.

LOL.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by seguno2: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
pansophist:
If you didn't exist before you were born, then you will not exist after you die. Humans think so much of ourselves, that we are so important, and will exist after death. No, you won't.

At the most basic, everybody alive right now is nothing but a sperm that is breathing. A billion gallons of sperm are ejaculated away every decade through masturbasion, inside flushed condoms, etc.

The only reason why there are billions of people on earth right now is because your sperm was fertilized, giving life to it. But we are not different from those flushed away in some fun sex.

What about animals? will they exist after life as well? Since humans are so obsessed with this question when in reality, we are just one specie of the billions of other species on this planet.

LOL.

If religious people catch you ehn.

Thanks for sharing this fresh perspective on the issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Karleb(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
pansophist:

LOL.

Bros, I thought you believed in God?
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by TsbAfrica: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jashub:
I know you're already triggered by my last response but I'll like you to first and foremost reason this thing from a logical standpoint:

If the bible says God created the universe , wouldn't that make more sense than assuming the whole of existence happened by chance and mistake?
triggered? Oh I am very sorry I made you feel I am triggered. Becasue there is no reason to be triggered, 😂😂😂👍
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Jashub: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
TsbAfrica:
triggered? Oh I am very sorry I made you feel I am triggered. Becasue there is no reason to be triggered, 😂😂😂👍
Okay, now back to the question:

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Brainmytool: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jashub:
Okay, now back to the question:

Since its not known who or how God came about. It will also make sense to say God existed by chance or mistake.

If you dont agree with me, den who created God?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Do Parents Of This Generation Monitor Their Daughters At All / In The Eye Of The Beholder!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.