Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Need A Schegen Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Schegen Visa (1309 Views)

Obtaining A Spain Schegen Visa Requirements / Getting A Schegen Visa After Been Removed From Uk For Overstaying / Help With Schegen Visa Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Schegen Visa by fameandfortune: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2011
I need a Schegen visa with no down payment,would surely pay when I confirm the visa,just pass this post if you don't have anything positive to say.thanks
Re: I Need A Schegen Visa by worry246(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2011
So no one would give you 5 Mil for flight training. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Or give you entry to secret society. grin grin grin grin grin

Do you have money to pay for Visa?
Because you seem to be poor beggar boi! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Schegen Visa by danie09(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2011
fameandfortune:

I need a Schegen visa with no down payment,would surely pay when I confirm the visa,just pass this post if you don't have anything positive to say.thanks
why ∂σ you need a visa or even a ticket wђε̲ŋ you Cǎ̜̣̍ŋ just TREK from naija to libya and swim from libya to italy grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Schegen Visa by worry246(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2011
danie09:

why ∂σ you need a visa or even a  ticket wђε̲ŋ you  Cǎ̜̣̍ŋ just  TREK from naija  to libya and swim from libya to italy  grin grin grin grin
Why do we have to try to read the stupid text format?
Are you trying to be clever? Because you are only advertising you slowpoke mumu brain for all to see.
Re: I Need A Schegen Visa by danie09(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2011
worry246:

Why do we have to try to read the silly text format?
Are you trying to be clever? Because you are only advertising you slowpoke mumu brain for all to see.

bro am quite sure you have problems with english comprehension. I am not advertising anything am only making fun of the POSTER.
Re: I Need A Schegen Visa by fameandfortune: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
Right here on Nairaland few week back,i was so desperate to get money,so many people ran their mouth,talking rubbish,while some gave good advice without hurting my feelings,thanks to God,i got help here and I didn't have to pay with blood or join any occult group,I have not even seen the person that gave me the clue to better understanding,I am not a millionaire yet but most of you would sit here on Nairaland running your mouth when I am,so many people have made it here while so many call people names and try to be smart while they don't progress, i came,i saw,i conqueredi saw,i conquered
Re: I Need A Schegen Visa by fameandfortune: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2011
If you can get me a schengen visa,leave your contact here,i would reach you,no down payment,not a penny but I would show you prove of available fund and I would pay after I confirm the visa. ASAP
Re: I Need A Schegen Visa by airmark(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2011
Imagine nobody wants to help now. OP, you better keep your money as they no wan use their money make the visa 4 u.
Re: I Need A Schegen Visa by omonjerry: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2011
broda don't drop penny to any agent .
Re: I Need A Schegen Visa by frala: 1:56am On Jul 19, 2011
i can get it done for u. but i do mine frm abj. cal 08184783892
Re: I Need A Schegen Visa by fameandfortune: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2011
thanks everyone,I would reach you people wud dropped ur digit, time is of the essence

(1) (Reply)

About Uk Graduation Vist / "Would You Rather Live In America, Canada, Europe, Or China?" / 23 Year Old Woman Caught Trying To Smuggle 1.5 Kilograms Of Cocaine In Dreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.