Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) (32964 Views)

Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Teymanhenry(f): 9:54pm On May 21, 2022
That's utterly impossible, how much revenue does PSG make a year that they'll pay a player £250m on sign on fee, £100 on a year wage and have say over sporting director? He's clearly the owner. The question is, to what effect?

6 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Doctortest: 9:54pm On May 21, 2022
Even if he flies with the ball’ this is an astonishing amount to be spent by a mortal per wweek’ this man can literally buy the whole of Eleko hotel and all the AMVCA attendants and crew per hour’ don’t doubt me they will sell
#classact

6 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Mustiboy(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2022
Unityp:
Mpape is a talent and never overrated for all those saying he is.

Don't mind idiots.

Mbappe is a young chap that has consistently been the top 3/5 best players in the world all seasons since 2018.

4 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by obinna58(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2022
When we say God, some people thinks it's something up in the sky

Many Gods live on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by dejio42(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2022
As my parents no gree me make I play football. Always against me going to jos stadium, I might not be in this country by now cos I was determined....MY CHILD MUST PLAY FOOTBALL.... BY GODS GRACE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 21, 2022
Watch how one idiot will come out to say she was raped or sexually assaulted by mbappe some years ago

7 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by purejustice36: 10:15pm On May 21, 2022
I’ll still choose Vinicius Jnr over him
That guy they gimme joy on stead

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by wiseone28: 10:19pm On May 21, 2022
Make Newcastle start buying players too

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by kingandre(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2022
[i][/i]
Dalil8:
Young Rich Nigga Ninja Turtle

In 5 years Mbappe might just buy Arsenal.

PSG were one more negotiation away from offering to make him the Emir of Qatar and renaming the country Mbappé-Land.

If only his agent had held out.
grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Dreadlock69(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2022
Be like say Elizabeth wey leave get vision
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by IsellSmartTvs: 10:32pm On May 21, 2022
Money stops nonsense anywhere in the world grin

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Starz825(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2022
Geminiboi:

Serious cash.

I love Mbappé, he knows what he wants. Honor and loyalty can't buy you a mansion in Saint-Thomas d'Aquin but money can.

Real Madrid don't treat star players well.
Na rubbish you type....
What treatment are you talking about....
Fine every player wants money but then there are conditions and clubs have policies,
In real Madrid... nobody is bigger than the club not even the president...
PSG is a desperate club....their own too much..
We don't need mbappe...
Even without him we dey UCL final..
Same goes with Liverpool....
They are achieving big even without a big pay roll for their players...
PSG must be stopped and cautioned...they are making other clubs and players look like a fool

9 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by donbenie(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2022
mariahAngel:
If this news is true, then he should consider his dream to play for Real madrid over!

He might never win the balon d'or playing for PSG. undecided
And those desperate PSG will do and give anything to keep him, since their biggest hope/signing flopped big time! undecided
Who Madrid help?
Messi didn't play for Madrid and he did just fine..

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by donbenie(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2022
purejustice36:
Which Vinicius?
This is the stuff you say, when you don't get the cookie you have been eyeing..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by teeshet: 10:51pm On May 21, 2022
Literal:
exactly
i thought you only know about food
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Starz825(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2022
purejustice36:
He might be better than vini jnr...but with time vini and rodrygo go develop and we might not need mbappe service...
We go still meet PSG...still beat hell out of their body...

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by donbenie(m): 10:56pm On May 21, 2022
Topmaike007:
for PSG na lie
You are not God..
And to even assume to think you can foresee the future is laughable..

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by goodheart01: 10:57pm On May 21, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Although overrated, this Mbapoe don blow oo grin
I wouldn't be surprised if his net worth isn't 2x the combined net worth of both cr7 and lm10 when he gets to their age grin

Oga there’s nothing like LM10 so stop saying that crap. The only brand we know is CR7

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Deri2018(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2022
Big ups to the young lad. He earned it.
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2022
What if after all these , injuries kills his career

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 21, 2022
Dalil8:
Young Rich Nigga Ninja Turtle

In 5 years Mbappe might just buy Arsenal.

PSG were one more negotiation away from offering to make him the Emir of Qatar and renaming the country Mbappé-Land.

If only his agent had held out.

Lol grin
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Lamasta(m): 11:35pm On May 21, 2022
yemi1504:

He has definitely made his decision! Choosing money over championships he deserves by being money hungry SMH.

He can win the UCL in the next 3 years while Madrid might not even near the semis....

yemi1504:

Just a thought - how is PSG in debt

PSG record a loss of €700m does not equate to being in debt

yemi1504:

No FFP again? Just asking o.

What will FFP do when the club is not in debt?
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Lamasta(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
What if after all these , injuries kills his career
Stop the negativity injury cannot kill his career
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by cutesier: 11:42pm On May 21, 2022
mariahAngel:
If this news is true, then he should consider his dream to play for Real madrid over!

And those desperate PSG will do and give anything to keep him, since their biggest hope/signing flopped big time! undecided
Dede na wa oh, why are you behaving as if you have not been following the news, madrid started with money and psg offered more, bro you will even do worse than mbappe is reverse is the case[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by okuta007: 11:44pm On May 21, 2022
mariahAngel:

F V C K Ballon d'OR - give me the money anyday

George Weah won Ballon d'OR based on his form at PSG in 1994/95 season - yet he is stealing Liberia's little money everyday to maintain his life style 20 years after retiring from active football - Ronaldinho won it twice, yet na Messi go bail am when they arested his broke as z in Paraguay - Many broke Ballon d'OR's everywhere (Rivaldo etc) - This Mbappe deal will make sure he doesnt end up like WEAH 100 years after he stops playing football grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:14am On May 22, 2022
Lamasta:

Stop the negativity injury cannot kill his career
but injuries has been killing people people's careers, is his legs made of steel
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Stanchem029: 12:17am On May 22, 2022
youngblaq:

I wish I could help sis. I hope you find solace.
He is a notorious scamme.r by name Anthony m okeke. Report his fraudulen.t post.
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Lamasta(m): 12:17am On May 22, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
but injuries has been killing people people's careers, is his legs made of steel
Ad it kills Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar etc ba
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by pargelenis(m): 1:02am On May 22, 2022
This snub de pain some hala boys seriously grin
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Mrexcell(m): 1:10am On May 22, 2022
Is this deal not too outrageous?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Mexico: World Cup (2 - 0) On 2nd July 2018 / EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland / Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.