Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,301 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) (33205 Views)

Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by 1879abach: 1:19am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
He is worth every penny

Haaland and Mbape are the next big thing after Messi and Cr7
[/s]
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Fragility6: 1:31am On May 22, 2022
Slynation:
Money is good...Players have limited timeframe when it comes to football, at the age of 38 they are already planning of retirement, so it's advisable to rack millions during your prime...

P.S.G just needs to concentrate on their midfield and defensive department and UCL will never elude them next season...
Till dem jam City

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:56am On May 22, 2022
Lamasta:

Ad it kills Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar etc ba
has Neymar ever played full season without 2 months injury
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by toprealman: 3:56am On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:
If this news is true, then he should consider his dream to play for Real madrid over!

He might never win the balon d'or playing for PSG. undecided
And those desperate PSG will do and give anything to keep him, since their biggest hope/signing flopped big time! undecided
Thank God you are not God! Just wish him well bro.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Reference(m): 5:03am On May 22, 2022
Hmmm... everything I see here is what I saw with Lionel Messi and Fc Barcelona before it all went awry. We will soon hear from UEFA/FIFA and it's 'Fair Play' committee on whether this is actually sustainable and possibly ethical.

But one thing for sure, it is a mighty gamble, an 'all eggs in one fragile basket' scenario that should ensure Qatar as a nation never runs foul of the West, Europe or France for that matter or the Roman Abramovic saga will be replayed and with this heavy load the club may just financially implode.

Soccer is a team sport. No single player should be made bigger than his team or club, league or game. There are dire consequences for this. What if he kicks tomorrow, throws tantrums and asks for more... and more...as all humans are... basically insatiable. Clubs should not be so desperate.

Real Madrid's model remains the best. They spend big, they win big, they remain the go to club for fame (perhaps no more for fortune) and they do all this sustainably. And no one ever holds them hostage.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Caseless: 5:15am On May 22, 2022
Dalil8:
Young Rich Nigga Ninja Turtle

In 5 years Mbappe might just buy Arsenal.

PSG were one more negotiation away from offering to make him the Emir of Qatar and renaming the country Mbappé-Land.

If only his agent had held out.
grin grin grin
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Weezy463: 6:40am On May 22, 2022
Starz825:

Na rubbish you type....
What treatment are you talking about....
Fine every player wants money but then there are conditions and clubs have policies,
In real Madrid... nobody is bigger than the club not even the president...
PSG is a desperate club....their own too much..
We don't need mbappe...
Even without him we dey UCL final..
Same goes with Liverpool....
They are achieving big even without a big pay roll for their players...
PSG must be stopped and cautioned...they are making other clubs and players look like a fool
hala madrid!!
we move!

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Taogbera: 8:04am On May 22, 2022
Omo ologo
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Lamasta(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
has Neymar ever played full season without 2 months injury

To you now Neymar's career is killed by injury
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by otobasin2323(m): 8:23am On May 22, 2022
BlackHawk202:
Mbappe says he dreams of playing in real Madrid, dey just increase salary and also giving him power and authority over players, coach, decision makings, he doesn't seem to remember Madrid again.I'm seeing on news now that real Madrid has reported psg to uefa and the French football authority's. See how psg dey spend money like water, and they expect that other clubs without money would be able to compete with them? How he Wan happen for the farmers league? It's like playing a multi-player game with someone and the guy is busy using trainers/cheats/command, and people would be expecting you to win. How he Wan happen?
Uefa should place an obvious cap limit on the amounts a club can spend not shifting goal posts
why are you complaining bruh , when Madrid was using money to oppress everyone no one talk about it, remember Ronaldo, hazard and so many others.. it’s Madrid turn to cry now , I am enjoying every bit
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Newboss(m): 8:37am On May 22, 2022
People will believe any garbage they read online even of it's unreasonable. Una too mumu
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Invitationn: 8:52am On May 22, 2022
Dalil8:

PSG were one more negotiation away from offering to make him the Emir of Qatar and renaming the country Mbappé-Land.

PSG has always been confident they'll keep him at Paris.
Because they believe everyone has a price and money prevails over passion which turn out to be true.
Another thing is, Madrid is too relaxed on Mpappe. It's almost a classic of a naive little girl crushing on a high school guy.
Madrid wants him for free! They're banking on his youthful obsession with them.
PSG cured the infantile obsession with money grin

5 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by jackyraw09: 9:18am On May 22, 2022
Dalil8:

Man I’m not sure I want to experience this level of desperation to keep someone / something in my life. That person fit no value you again for life lol grin
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by xtremeTall(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2022
Yes.He stays!!
I still recollect vividly Educating some of my peers he would surely extend his contract with PSG if some insane amount of £
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by blue33: 11:01am On May 22, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
And some mums are still planning to use their girlfriends for ritual that they are not even sure of making 1 million naira
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by 2loadedguy: 11:25am On May 22, 2022
I am not even bothered about the money involved which is already bad enough. My own grouse is why will you give a player power to select his own manager and teammates. I even heard as part of the contract he demanded to be the sole penalty taker in PSG and they allowed it. Is this not the beginning of madness for PSG? How will the likes of neymar and messi feel?
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 12:03pm On May 22, 2022
toprealman:

Thank God you are not God! Just wish him well bro.

All these Messi fans sef... cheesy cheesy
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2022
God don bless this one
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 22, 2022
I am 40 years old, please is it not too late to play for PSG? What if I changed my name to Mbampe too? I need psychological advice biko
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Mysteryman22: 12:26pm On May 22, 2022
NohurryInLife:
To convert this money to 9ja money fit make man craze. Make person convert am ahbeg shocked shocked shocked shocked

Make I craze Abi
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by sript: 12:49pm On May 22, 2022
Lol...mbampe with stupendous power at his disposal. Never in my lifetime have I seen a single player bigger than a football club an institution for that matter cheesy

Stupidity on a whole scale of it own... foolishness have never been bigger than this..

This is FOOTBALL BLASPHEMY. PSG has crossed football redline ,they should be stoned, beaten and burn by FIFA governing body (Javier Tebas, president of laliga *cough*)

Little wonder laliga was crying foul

Dude showed avaricious which depicts the true state of football players been after the money...this guy has PSG balls on his hands

At his age guy be living more than his dreams, having the world at his feet smiley
But then who wouldn't take such route??

On the flip side...

If mbampe is in better position to score, any of his teammates refuse to pass the ball ...you are going to loan cheesy
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by NohurryInLife: 1:16pm On May 22, 2022
Mysteryman22:

Make I craze Abi
I no talk ahm ooo
grin grin
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by toprealman: 4:53pm On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

All these Messi fans sef... cheesy cheesy

Lol.....another source of frustration. Messi and Ronaldo are making mega money.....just like your pain, Mbappe.
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 5:16pm On May 22, 2022
[s]
toprealman:

Lol.....another source of frustration. Messi and Ronaldo are making mega money.....just like your pain, Mbappe.
[/s]

Guy! Be respectful.
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Cromagnon: 3:48am On May 23, 2022
BlackHawk202:
Mbappe says he dreams of playing in real Madrid, dey just increase salary and also giving him power and authority over players, coach, decision makings, he doesn't seem to remember Madrid again.I'm seeing on news now that real Madrid has reported psg to uefa and the French football authority's. See how psg dey spend money like water, and they expect that other clubs without money would be able to compete with them? How he Wan happen for the farmers league? It's like playing a multi-player game with someone and the guy is busy using trainers/cheats/command, and people would be expecting you to win. How he Wan happen?
Uefa should place an obvious cap limit on the amounts a club can spend not shifting goal posts
why do you like mediocrity so? If they can pay, why are you artificially restricting them ?
Re: Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) by Nobody: 7:10am On May 23, 2022
Astronomical. Ironically, PSG were against the forming of the Super League but see them flexing anyhow o.

The Top 10 Greatest Goalkeepers Of All Time
https://www.footballorbit.com/the-top-10-greatest-goalkeepers-of-all-time/#more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Hip Was Killing Me" - Andy Murray Reveals Cruel Moment He Knew It Was Over! / Rebecca Cheptegei Dies After Boyfriend Sets Her On Fire / UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Round Of 16 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.