Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Popular Tiktok Lady With Heavy Nyash Causes Traffic Accident On Busy Road - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Tiktok Lady With Heavy Nyash Causes Traffic Accident On Busy Road (783 Views)

Popular Tiktok Lady With Heavy Nyash Causes Traffic Accident On Busy Road / Young Lady With Huge Nyash Causes Tension On The Street - Video / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Tiktok Lady With Heavy Nyash Causes Traffic Accident On Busy Road by Adwoabroni: 6:14pm On May 21, 2022
An unknown young lady with a heavy backside has caused a traffic accident in a viral video fast trending on the internet.

In the video at our disposal, the young lady said to be famous on TikTok packaged her natural goodies God has given to her in a short dress while taking a healthy stroll on the busy road.

The traffic she caused was terrible that most of the drivers were caught watching and could caused accidental traffic.

Watch the video below;

https://allgistroom.com/popular-tiktok-lady-with-heavy-tundra-causes-traffic-accident-on-busy-road/

(1) (Reply)

Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career / Lady Falls Sick After Aguba Turns Down Her Love Proposals / Why Does My Dog Saliva Taste Pepperish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.