Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song - Music/Radio (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song (22405 Views)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Vinnie2000(m): 4:52am On May 22, 2022
haggai247:
My kogi runs had no rival she wasn't feeling Jesus, she worship idols we split but not before I brought her some bible.

I cause more harm than drugs with no NAFDAC number
Is this Mode 9's Nigerian Girl?
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by ciro11(m): 4:52am On May 22, 2022
tjfulloption:
My girlfriend is pregnant too Amma bout to be a father If I have a daughter Guess what Amma call her?
Eminem's song "stan"
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Vinnie2000(m): 4:56am On May 22, 2022
iznaws:
These expensive, these is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes
Hit the store, I can get 'em both
I don't wanna choose
Bodak yellow by cardi B. The song that made her popular.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by seanwilliam(m): 4:57am On May 22, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:
You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
The gambler ~Kenny rogers

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Nobody: 4:58am On May 22, 2022
" I don't understand why a player brings his girlfriend to the club"
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by seanwilliam(m): 4:59am On May 22, 2022
Slamming Bentley doors, hopping out of Porsche's
Popping up on Forbes lists, gorgeous, hold up
Niggas thought I lost it, they be talking more shit
I be talking more shit, I'm nauseous, hold up
I'll be here forever, you know I'm on my fall shit
And I ain't waiting for closure, I will never forfeit
Less than four bars, baby, bring the chorus in
Did you get the picture yet I'm painting you a portrait
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Vinnie2000(m): 5:05am On May 22, 2022
purejustice36:
Some people when dey see wrong thing
They will start complaining until the complaining turn into shouting
You no holy pass-Tuface Idibia.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by mkpurumma090(f): 5:08am On May 22, 2022
If you want to know why
There's a love that cannot lie
Love is strong, it only cares for joyful giving
If we try, we shall see
In this bliss, we cannot feel
Fear or dread, we stop existing and start living
Then it feels that always
Love's enough for us growing
So make a better world
To make a better world
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by BenzEne1(m): 5:16am On May 22, 2022
Just the dirty politicians
Just give them a pen and the money goes missing.....

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by luvethsam(f): 5:16am On May 22, 2022
obicoolnino:
Where do I go,what do I do,I can't deny I still feel something,and girl I wish that......

I guess it's time to.....
Lemar: Time to go
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by luvethsam(f): 5:21am On May 22, 2022
ezanafe:
He passed away and I didn't cry
cus my anger wouldn't let me feel for a stranger.
Tupac: Dear Mama

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by ceejay80s(m): 5:30am On May 22, 2022
jealousy... jealousy is the root of hatred
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by elmessiahs(m): 5:32am On May 22, 2022
Kemistri4:
I'll go first

"Wish I can say thank you to malcolm for he was an angel"
Kendrick Lamar... Hii power
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by ceejay80s(m): 5:33am On May 22, 2022
Monica Monica, if Monica no kill me ,I no go die again, I carry Monica go for one party, she come leave dey dance with big daddy, she jump up, jump down, jump side ways.....

if any body get who sang this song ,E go collect airtime #100
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Bluesearoll(m): 5:59am On May 22, 2022
Fullness of God in helpless babe
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by henrimoto(m): 6:01am On May 22, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
. The gambler by kenny rogers.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Beautygoddesss: 6:01am On May 22, 2022
angelfallz:
1. Reason with me by rude boy 2. I know it but it's not coming to my mind 3. Understand by Omahlay
u are trying 1.reason with me-rude hoy 2.alcohol-joeboy 3.understand-omahlay 4.ayo-simi 5.calm down-rema

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by henrimoto(m): 6:07am On May 22, 2022
ceejay80s:
Monica Monica, if Monica no kill me ,I no go die again, I carry Monica go for one party, she come leave dey dance with big daddy, she jump up, jump down, jump side ways.....

if any body get who sang this song ,E go collect airtime #100
kikikiki... Laugh wan wound me here. ...junior & pretty. Na senior uncle you be.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Aiel123: 6:09am On May 22, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
Kenny Rogers: The Gambler

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by henrimoto(m): 6:17am On May 22, 2022
seanwilliam:

The gambler ~Kenny rogers
i been think say na don williams. This two guys voice and style of music ...sound alike.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by phemmyfour: 6:26am On May 22, 2022
Kemistri4:
Nairalanders lets have fun,

Mention a line from a popular song and someone will tell you the name of the song grin
She said, "He's not coming back
Because he's sleeping with me
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by logiccal: 6:32am On May 22, 2022
If you think I make decisions based off of what you think, then you're wrong
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Erikiel(m): 6:33am On May 22, 2022
angelfallz:
But you a drink, T-pain
cheesy cheesy yeah
It's actually "buy" you a drink smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by ceejay80s(m): 6:35am On May 22, 2022
henrimoto:
kikikiki... Laugh wan wound me here. ...junior & pretty. Na senior uncle you be.
quote me and drop ur number if I come back from church , u will get ur#100 airtime
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Lionelbhass(m): 6:36am On May 22, 2022
purejustice36:

Frog voice
Common sense is not common.
Must you cause vawulence ode
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by JaneYave(f): 6:36am On May 22, 2022
Heaven please eeee! Heaven please eeee!
If I could only have just one minute
To tell her how l feel........
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by henrimoto(m): 6:41am On May 22, 2022
ceejay80s:

quote me and drop ur number if I come back from church , u will get ur#100 airtime
thank you bros, I appreciate. Give the airtime to another person.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by ceejay80s(m): 6:43am On May 22, 2022
henrimoto:
thank you bros, I appreciate. Give the airtime to another person.
ok
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Hermes119: 6:46am On May 22, 2022
pelhurmy:

Sweet girl.... Wyclef, Akon and Lil Wayne
No
Cream by Wu Tang clan
Wyclef sampled the song but the original lyrics which I quoted is from Wu Tang clan
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Hermes119: 6:47am On May 22, 2022
angelfallz:
Sweetest girl by Akon, Wyclef, lil Wayne
Cream by Wu Tang clan
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by ClipHog: 6:48am On May 22, 2022
Forget your name like am stevet
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Paulplayy: 6:51am On May 22, 2022
Zee0007:
Let me see you dey ____________

Olololo __________

How old are you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Laycon's 'Wagwan' Is 5 On Billboard Charts / Falz Shades MURIC, APC, PDP And Senate In New Video Titled "Talk" (Watch) / HEADIES 2018: Who Deserves The Rookie Of The Year Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.