Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song - Music/Radio (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song (22434 Views)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:55pm On May 23, 2022
Hugging on my mama from a jail cell
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Deejay777(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2022
"Everytime we spent together, there is fire in o-ur eyes
And all the things we said to each other are just nothing but truthful lies
I go dey think say I know u well, until u choose to do me so
Now I see, now I see
I see higher than..."

Another one.

"When I see no way, u showed me way
Wan ni mio le shey but I still dey chase
Oro mi lowe lowe, ologbon loleye
Loke loke, wo Seyi lo be lode"
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by foolbuster: 10:13am On May 24, 2022
tetralogyfallot:
Hugging on my mama from a jail cell

Tupac, dear mama

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by GustoAfrica: 9:47am On May 26, 2022
OK! We Love This Challenge.

Can you play this Game? If Yes, Send a DM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbx55HcqCQo

Kindly Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe.

Cheers.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by 5991ayo: 3:43pm On May 26, 2022
Dem bi dy look me like monkey oh!
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by shadrach77: 1:06am On May 27, 2022
No go wait 'til I kpai
Before you give me meat pie
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by brizziedos(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2022
Blesstar:
5k for anyone who gets this one:
...No mess up, i dey run this town, Even Darego no fit turn me down...
Soldier by Falz and Simi grin
My money bro
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by brizziedos(m): 10:13pm On May 27, 2022
Have been thinking of you Na for you I hustle You know music na my hustle And I no dey fumble You nor fit hear my fault Girl na me dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by brizziedos(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2022
ceejay80s:
ok
pls, I actually need the airtime bro
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Freelane33(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2022
Because I no wear versace dem say I local , because I no wear Gucci dem say I local , Omo isoko,dem say if den give me ten million , I go spend am
Pass person whey get the 10 millionaire dem say I local
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by ceejay80s(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2022
brizziedos:
pls, I actually need the airtime bro
not for u, the guy that got the answer said he doesn't want
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by brizziedos(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2022
ceejay80s:

not for u, the guy that got the answer said he doesn't want
help a bro please embarassed
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by ceejay80s(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2022
brizziedos:
help a bro please embarassed

pls stop
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by TheSourcerer: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2022
queenemelda:
Kenny Rogers
hey good morning and hope you have a wonderful daysmiley
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by queenemelda: 7:30am On Jun 14, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hey good morning and hope you have a wonderful daysmiley
Thanks, good morning. Have a lovely day as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Laycon's 'Wagwan' Is 5 On Billboard Charts / Falz Shades MURIC, APC, PDP And Senate In New Video Titled "Talk" (Watch) / HEADIES 2018: Who Deserves The Rookie Of The Year Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.