Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song - Music/Radio (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song (22621 Views)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Bukolaberry(f): 12:50am On May 22, 2022
olabode89:

2 baba!!
No shaking
na so no shaking
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by cho25bc(f): 12:51am On May 22, 2022
angelfallz:
How do I breath without you. I don't know who sang it

West life - How do i
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Kingluqman(m): 12:51am On May 22, 2022
“My ears are blocked if e no be money matter i no fit ear them (i no fit ear them) uh yeh yeh“

The guy get the coolest flow for real tongue
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by cho25bc(f): 12:51am On May 22, 2022
Bukolaberry:
mama
mama yoooo
papa
papa yoooo
send down the rain

Majek Fashek - Send down the rain

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by cho25bc(f): 12:55am On May 22, 2022
Bukolaberry:
Anytime I see you far away
my heart go ji gi ji gi bang bang
what if you gbenu si mi lenu
you go set me on fire.

Tony tetuila - jigi jigi bang

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by shantti(m): 12:56am On May 22, 2022
wetin I do u do u
After all the things I done
For u and I
I no be mugu mugu
So after suffer tell me
Where u dey eh eh eh eh
I don get another family
Another person wey dey give
me anything wey I need
A person wey dey show me say
Na remarry
Shey u talk say I no go see ur body
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by 3662AA: 1:07am On May 22, 2022
… we no dey take food from…
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by opendo21(m): 1:09am On May 22, 2022
Kenny Rogers- The Gambler
ToyBoyAaron:
You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by cho25bc(f): 1:11am On May 22, 2022
shantti:
wetin I do u do u
After all the things I done
For u and I
I no be mugu mugu
So after suffer tell me
Where u dey eh eh eh eh
I don get another family
Another person wey dey give
me anything wey I need
A person wey dey show me say
Na remarry
Shey u talk say I no go see ur body

I think it's psquare. Im trying to remember
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by 1879nin: 1:13am On May 22, 2022
[s]
post=113053972:

Lol cheesy
We just got to know the names of the artists that sang that Folake song.
We only hear it on the radio or at our Barbecue job place.
Thanks.

It's even the song the DJ is playing here right now as we type,
Folake for the Night o.
Folake for the Night o.
Folake for the Night o

cheesy
[/s]
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:18am On May 22, 2022
folake4u:

Oxlade ft. Efya - "Money".

Absolutely played this song over and over again. Oxlade dey beg me for water. cheesy cheesy

Lol

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by 1879abac: 1:23am On May 22, 2022
[s]
post=113051387:
*Singing*

1. If you love me, you go wait for me.........

Correct man.
You get am 100%

Nice one guys.
You are mouthed!
Una get am... kiss
[/s]
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by 1879abac: 1:23am On May 22, 2022
[s]
post=113051392:
*singing*

Na only monkey go say you no fine.......

2. Raise a cup up for all my day ones
Two middle fingers for the haters
Life's only getting greater
Straight up from nothing we go
Higher than the highest skyscraper
No Little League, we major
The proof is in the paper........

Nice one, the title is already in what you typed bro.... GOOD LIFE!

Chop kiss kiss

Nice one.
You gerrit.
Correct babe.

What about this.......

Folake for the Night oooo cheesy wink
Lol cheesy
[/s]
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by 1879aba: 1:24am On May 22, 2022
[s]
post=113051398:

1. Portable.

2. Breathless by Shayne Ward.
(Lovely song)
[/s]
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by 1879aba: 1:24am On May 22, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
"...Our Leaders run-around begging for help, when the solution is right here at home with us..."

Anyone?
[/s]
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by 1879m: 1:28am On May 22, 2022
[s]
post=113053573:

Nice one.
You gerrit.
Correct babe.

What about this.......

Folake for the Night oooo............ cheesy wink
Lol cheesy

Lol cheesy
We just got to know the names of the artists that sang that Folake song.
We only hear it on the radio or at our Barbecue job place.
Thanks.

It's even the sing the DJ is playing here now as we type,
Folake for the Night o.
Folake for the Night o.
Folake for the Night o

cheesy
[/s]
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Williams147: 1:31am On May 22, 2022
My baby say
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Vinnie2000(m): 1:35am On May 22, 2022
foolbuster:

wrong. its just tubaba.
No. Soul E sang in the song. His voice is in the Intro.
Just dat the track didn't have his name attached.
He did what Pocolee did in Za zoo or Klint da drunk did in Nigga raw's song, Obodo.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by purejustice36: 1:39am On May 22, 2022
Some people when dey see wrong thing
They will start complaining until the complaining turn into shouting
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by purejustice36: 1:39am On May 22, 2022
I don see different kind of love
So I know if it’s real enough

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by purejustice36: 1:40am On May 22, 2022
Some of them hearts filled with grudge
My thugs are the realest thugs and my heart clean … filled with love
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by purejustice36: 1:41am On May 22, 2022
If jeezy paid Lebron , I’m paying Dwayne wade
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by purejustice36: 1:42am On May 22, 2022
Human beings in a mob
What’s a mob to a king
What’s a king to a God
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by purejustice36: 1:43am On May 22, 2022
Wandering up and down
The streets of soweto
No place to call my home
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by purejustice36: 1:43am On May 22, 2022
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by purejustice36: 1:44am On May 22, 2022
I didn’t mean to hurt him
Coulda been somebody’s son
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by purejustice36: 1:45am On May 22, 2022
All the bullshit to the birds
You ain’t nothing but a vulture
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by purejustice36: 1:46am On May 22, 2022
I made the change from a common thief
So I’m close to personal with robin leach
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by purejustice36: 1:47am On May 22, 2022
Standing down throwing in stones at me
Somebody pray for me
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by purejustice36: 1:48am On May 22, 2022
See nobody perfect no be lie
I got flaws I can’t deny

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Big Dreams Talent: "9ja Go Beta" - Nigerian Youths Call For Good Governance / D'banj - Finally / Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.