Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song (22262 Views)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by kingandre(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=obicoolnino post=113051376]Where do I go,what do I do,I can't deny I still feel something,and girl I wish that......

I guess it's time to....grow...
Lemar time to grow

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Sadheart(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2022
Heaven or Hell you choose
Freedom or Jail ,you loose
I can't stop, am as hot as the devil's shoes...

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by XploraBen(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2022
Do not cherish luxuries because everything come and go...

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by ceejayluv(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2022
Baby you dey sweety pass Sugarcane eh...
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2022
There's no way I can pay you back

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Rossonero: 10:12pm On May 21, 2022
christejames:
"...lights will guild you home, and ignite your bones..."
Fix You- Cold Play

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Lionelbhass(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2022
Bad belle lo po laye, kehinde le je Oju Taiye
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Magenta232: 10:12pm On May 21, 2022
#ote you dey there dey hate me, when I am hustling for my money.....#
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by ceejayluv(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2022
XploraBen:
Do not cherish luxuries because everything come and go...
Ghetto - Akon

5 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by haabidah666: 10:12pm On May 21, 2022
......*some demon always looking so fine *....
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Femeto: 10:13pm On May 21, 2022
If no be God I for done Die.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by winningman: 10:13pm On May 21, 2022
satelliteDISH:
I love you pass my mother, okocha...

Tony One Week - "Gyrate"

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Richy4(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2022
LORDKing001:

Badt guy.. abi na
grin cheesy
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Ajimusty2: 10:13pm On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:
"...I'm back, like a forget my BB charger, Legend in the game, let the whole Ogidi gather"

local rappers.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by luizpippo(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2022
Freedom, we could use that from where we from.......
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by humberjade: 10:13pm On May 21, 2022
When I think about the good times we shared together baby, I cannot understand how we ever let things fall apart

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Rossonero: 10:13pm On May 21, 2022
ezanafe:
He passed away and I didn't cry
cus my anger wouldn't let me feel for a stranger.
2pac-Dear Mama

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Femeto: 10:13pm On May 21, 2022
Lionelbhass:
Bad belle lo po laye, kehinde le je Oju Taiye
Baddest boy
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by alkines(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2022
Are you in china, are u amrica, colona vilus ee will never locate youuu grin
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by kokomilala(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2022
' .loving you, loving me...a beautiful name..'
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by qtguru(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2022
Misery likes company, I like the way it sounds , trying to find a meaning so I can write it down.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by winningman: 10:14pm On May 21, 2022
Magenta232:
#ote you dey there dey hate me, when I am hustling for my money.....#

Oritshe Femi - "Double Wahala"

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by gameboy727(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2022
Hello darkness my old friend, I've come talk with you again.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by vincentjk(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2022
alkines:
Are you in china, are u amrica, colona vilus ee will never locate youuu grin

Indaboski bahose grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Beautygoddesss: 10:14pm On May 21, 2022
1.i love u still and u know i always will
2.kiss me through the cellular
3.everybody no say me i nor dey lie
4.skin just like pearl,best thing in the world
5.you are like the oxygen i need to survive
6.i need somebody who can love me at my worst
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Femeto: 10:14pm On May 21, 2022
humberjade:
When I think about the good times we shared together baby, I cannot understand how we ever let things fall apart
Never far away - Lagbaja

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by winningman: 10:15pm On May 21, 2022
humberjade:

Lagbaja - "Always on My Mind"

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by pongwa(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2022
Sermwell:
Na so dem do dem pack our money go,
Them think say me and you we no go know,
Na lie oh, see them as them pass dey go...
black face - hard life

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by luizpippo(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2022
I am a missile like the scud.......
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by vincentjk(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2022
And I deserve nothing more than I get

Cos nothing I haaaaaveeee is truly mine?

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Levinas: 10:16pm On May 21, 2022
Chop banana till u goyo.
chop banana till u goyo
chop banana till u goyo
( sing till fades)
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Sadheart(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wide awake in this violet city
Where it washes over me
It hurts to say that I want you with me
Just draped across my frame.

Nobody go know this one, it's a challenge cool

SeyiVibez- OVERSABI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

AFRIMMA 2020: Full List Of Winners (burna Boy, Simi, Rema, Other Nigerians Win) / Open Letter To The Headies Awards 2013 / Lil Kesh - "Rora" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.