Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song - Music/Radio (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song (22264 Views)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by abeliver: 2:10pm On May 22, 2022
put hand for breast and swear...
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by pensilpyper(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2022
Alatise lo mo atise ara eee
Ife ee.................
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Rainer8(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2022
haabidah666:
...*I don't know when I'm coming back, I'll be gone for a little while....but I'll keep myself for you and me, I will come back for you.. I don't know what the future brings but I want you to stay with me.... *

Finding Efe- Johnny drille
Modified: wait 4 me... still by J.drille
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IcedMusk1995(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2022
Channah1:
So this is who I am.
Celine Dion immortality
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IcedMusk1995(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2022
purejustice36:
I’m tryna stay Rnb but these streets is a part of me, so don’t get it twisted
R Kelly... Make it rain remix
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IcedMusk1995(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
"Why would I wanna destroy something I help build?
It wasn't my intentions, my intentions was good
I went through my whole career without ever mentionin'
Eminem... toy soldier

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Rainer8(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2022
Oceansteve:
...I don't care go on and tear me apart,
I don't care if you do uh uh uh uh...

[/i]Sky full of Stars _ Coldplay
Think I've watched too many animations...damn�
[i]
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by ThankGodFriday(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2022
My album came out and sold like a pure water
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Femeto: 2:48pm On May 22, 2022
I need Igbo and Shayo.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Rainer8(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2022
abeliver:
put hand for breast and swear...

[b]Kiss Daniel+ [/b] Pour me Water

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by inspectorg(m): 2:54pm On May 22, 2022
angelfallz:
No, the song is by midnight crew
Yes dats right.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Rainer8(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2022
"Cos love no go work if your heart no dey beat
The ship no go sail if your feelings dey sink
Wetn I do to deserve all of this
And this is the song that explains how I feel"

I don't think I'll ever run for....!
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by haabidah666: 3:12pm On May 22, 2022
Rainer8:

Finding Efe- Johnny drille
Modified: wait 4 me... still by J.drille
wink
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Wwwq: 4:27pm On May 22, 2022
You won’t know it
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Thomasankara(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2022
shey ma like this we go dey dey
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by winningman: 5:47pm On May 22, 2022
onecoder:
"my back is up against the wall"

"You made a way" - Travis Greene
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by DaddyGoo: 5:49pm On May 22, 2022
obicoolnino:
Where do I go,what do I do,I can't deny I still feel something,and girl I wish that.....

I guess it's time to.....

Time to Grow-Lemar
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by DaddyGoo: 5:51pm On May 22, 2022
christejames:
"...lights will guild you home, and ignite your bones..."

Fix You- Coldplay

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by eherbal(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2022
"Never walk awaaaaay from meee,away from love"
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by DorianD(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2022
Qnd the hardest part was letting go not taking part,you really broke my heart
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by iznaws(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Bodak yellow by cardi B. The song that made her popular.
on point!
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Aimerosa25(f): 7:05pm On May 22, 2022
whizzyleejr:

Burn, Juice Wrld
Correct!!!
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Deejay777(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:
You've got to know when to hold 'em Know when to fold 'em Know when to walk away And know when to run
The Gambler by Kenny Rogers... I so much like that song.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2022
nairaman66:

The first sentence, you got it! Resolve the other two and win N2k recharge!! No jokes

Wotoporiously cool speaking

2. Jason Aldean- Rareview Town

3. Kanye west- can't tell me nothing
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by nairaman66(m): 12:39am On May 23, 2022
Streetmovement:

2. Jason Aldean- Rareview Town

3. Kanye west- can't tell me nothing

Paste your #
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 12:44am On May 23, 2022
nairaman66:

Paste your #

Wotoporiously coolSpeaking
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by nairaman66(m): 12:50am On May 23, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously coolSpeaking

08076425643- GLO

Done!

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 12:53am On May 23, 2022
nairaman66:

Done!

E clear like clearance peters cool

As you don show me say you be man of your word I cherish that one pass the airtime wey come on board.

You be correct manchi cool

I salama for you 100%

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Teeklef(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2022
Streetmovement:

E clear like clearance peters cool

As you don show me say you be man of your word I cherish that one pass the airtime wey come on board.

You be correct manchi cool

I salama for you 100%
Okripotoh 4 u

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by 7victor(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2022
It is a Christian song, but I have forgotten the way it is sung. Some of the lines are:

It is not an exaggeration.

There is no problem.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by blackboy2star(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2022
Lemar for Yoruba lyrics cheesy

Alchemist231:

Time to grow by LEMAR

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Open Letter To The Headies Awards 2013 / Lil Kesh - "Rora" (Video) / Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.