Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM (2938 Views)

Osun People’s Mandate Beheaded By Judicial Magic – Shehu Sani Reacts / Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by Kingspin(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2022
Criminal act

1 Like

Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by CHANNELStv2020: 10:34pm On May 21, 2022
Something tells me the Northern cabals are up to something,they like how the east is terrorised,if not tell me why they wouldn't release Nnamdi kanu so this nonsense would stop
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by Golan007: 10:34pm On May 21, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
That is exactly why the Federal Government was warning that idiot Kanu, don’t start an inferno you will not be able to quench, you be aje butter, Criminals will take advantage of your stupid agitation.

Then he will runaway & denounce that it is not him, Mazi Kanu will go to prison for a longtime for all that nonsense talk he was promoting on social media.

Kanu would die a violent death.

Soldiers don't forgive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by Reflect7: 10:37pm On May 21, 2022
TotoGame:

Keep saying it's DSS until one of your relatives becomes a Victim of Those savages

This isn't the freedom mazi Nnamdi kanu is fighting for ..... something went wrong somewhere!!

SHUT UP. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT NNAMDI KANU IS FIGHTING FOR - THE RIGHT TO KILL IGBOS AND WALK SCOT FREE..

IT IS BABOONS LIKE YOU WHO KEEP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THESE DEVILS THAT ARE ALLOWING THIS THING TO WORSEN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by Golan007: 10:42pm On May 21, 2022
CHANNELStv2020:
Something tells me the Northern cabals are up to something,they like how the east is terrorised,if not tell me why they wouldn't release Nnamdi kanu so this nonsense would stop

Will you shut up?

When Kanu was threatening and encouraging his minions to kill was it a joke to you?

Some of you lack critical reasoning or even empathy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by Golan007: 10:43pm On May 21, 2022
This is absolutely barbaric.

Honestly, any Igbo man still supporting ipob is an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by Reflect7: 10:48pm On May 21, 2022
IMAGINE IF THESE BARBARIC ILLITERATES ACTUALLY GET THER 'BIAFRA' DOTCOM REPUBLIC IN A CIRCLE?

IT WILL BE A NIGHTMARISH HELL HOLE WITH NO RULE OF LAW OR FREEDOM OF SPEECH OR ANYTHING.

CAN YOU IMAGINE CRITICISING THE LEADER IN SUCH A PLACE? THEY WILL JUST KILL YOU INSTANTLY.

DISGUSTING.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by DKM123: 10:48pm On May 21, 2022
When you start an agitation like this, it shouldn't be FACELESS. Martin Luther King and his fellow COMRADES in the struggle weren't faceless. No one could hijack thier course because they were transparent and open and carried the people along.

IPOB now has splinter groups who have hijacked the cause. So it's easy for the enemy to kill and blame it on IPOB. That is not to say it isn't IPOB killing this people afterall they are the ones enforcing the sit-at-home using deadly violence.
We may or may not know if it's indeed IPOB or DSS.
The only thing we are sure about is DSS using thugs to hijack the End Sars protest and the killings of 20-10-2020.
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by Reflect7: 10:52pm On May 21, 2022
DKM123:
When you start an agitation like this, it shouldn't be FACELESS. Martin Luther King and his comrades weren't faceless. No one could hijack thier course because they were transparent and open.

IPOB now has splinter groups who have hijacked the cause. So it's easy for the enemy to kill and blame it on IPOB. That is not to say it isn't IPOB killing this people afterall they are the ones enforcing the sit-at-home using deadly violence.
We may or may never know if it's indeed IPOB or DSS.
The only thing we are sure about is DSS using thugs to hijack the End Sars protest and the killings of 20-10-2020.

DUDE PLEASE JUST SHUT UP.

IPOB AND IPOB ALONE ARE THE ONES GOING AROUND KILLING PEOPLE IN THE EAST.

SO SHUT UP AND STOP LYING AND TRYING TO CONFUSE PEOPLE.

FCKING DEVILS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by Ijoh(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2022
This is an embarrassment to nature.

We cannot be staying same country with these animals.

IPOB and Fulani Religious monsters!!!

Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by DKM123: 10:56pm On May 21, 2022
Reflect7:

DUDE PLEASE JUST SHUT UP.

IPOB AND IPOB ALONE ARE THE ONES GOING AROUND KILLING PEOPLE IN THE EAST.

SO SHUT UP AND STOP LYING AND TRYING TO CONFUSE PEOPLE.

FCKING DEVILS.

I think you have a mental problem. Madness obviously runs in your useless family.

You have no brain and a dundee and that's why your eyes are looking in one fixed direction like the zombie that you are.

You are one of those paid e-rats and stewpid miscreants who thinks everyone is either for or against..

Your senseless politics will be the death of you. Goat!
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by Reflect7: 10:59pm On May 21, 2022
DKM123:

I think you have a mental problem. Madness obviously runs in your useless family.

You have no brain and a dundee and that's why you eyes are looking in one fixed direction like the zombie that you are.

You are one of those paid e-rats and stewpid miscreants who thinks everyone is either for or against..

CANNIBAL. HOW MANY OF YOUR FELLOW IGBOS HAVE YOU EATEN TODAY?

SATANIC BEING MAKING EXCUSES FOR MURDERERS.

WHEN YOU GET TO THE GATES OF HELL BE PREPARED TO DEFEND YOUR LIES MEANT TO COVER FOR THESE MURDERERS.

ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN YOU.

SATAN IN DISGUISE.... BASTARRRD YOU.

NNEGI DSS THERE!!!

ANUMANU.

Your senseless politics will be the death of you. Goat!

SATAN, MURDER IS ALWAYS YOUR SOLUTION TO THOSE WHO DISAGREE WITH YOUR LUNACY.

THEN YOU WILL BLAME DSS LIKE THE COWARDLY MAGGOT YOU ARE.

REPULSIVE, FILTHY THING YOU.

SPIT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by Investigative: 11:05pm On May 21, 2022
Ctorch:
Anambra Kidnapped lawmaker okoye Beheaded by IPOB UGM

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/just-in-head-of-soludos-lawmaker-kidnapped-last-week-found-at-nnobi/?fbclid=IwAR1wy7NQydViU8e7aIXxb0Zi4RuHWURGeEApWQVGD60iO89SSONIIoA0Fm0
This picture was taken inside a bush where he was beheaded that means you are one of those that beheaded the young mab
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by DKM123: 11:08pm On May 21, 2022
Reflect7:

CANNIBAL. HOW MANY OF YOUR FELLOW IGBOS HAVE YOU EATEN TODAY?

SATANIC BEING MAKING EXCUSES FOR MURDERERS.

WHEN YOU GET TO THE GATES OF HELL BE PREPARED TO DEFEND YOUR LIES MEANT TO COVER FOR THESE MURDERERS.

ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN YOU.

SATAN IN DISGUISE.... BASTARRRD YOU.

NNEGI DSS THERE!!!

ANUMANU.

I see how you are acting like a RAVING MAD LUNATIC all over this thread and I have a feeling that you are going to drop dead from high blood pressure very soon. Bro, YOU WILL NOT LAST. You will die like a chicken as the nerve in your head burst open.

With the way you are jumping up and down uncontrollably like a headless chicken whose brains have been thrown inside boiling water, I dare say you aren't better than this killers.
You will kill as well cos you have so much rabid venom inside you.

Just die from brain haemorrhage already before you stab the next person close to you.

Ewu Gambia!
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by Reflect7: 11:11pm On May 21, 2022
DKM123:

I see how you are acting like a RAVING MAD LUNATIC all over this thread and I have a feeling that you are going to drop dead from high blood pressure very soon. Bro, YOU WILL NOT LAST. You will die like a chicken as the nerve in your head burst open.

With the way you are jumping up and down uncontrollably like a headless chicken whose brains have been thrown inside boiling water, I dare say you aren't better than this killers.
You will kill as well cos you have so much rabid venom inside you.

Just die from brain haemorrhage already before you stab the next person close to you.

Ewu Gambia!

BY GOD'S GRACE, I WILL NOT DIE BEFORE YOU MURDERERS AND CANNIBALS ARE ALL HANGING BY THE NECK OR FACING FIRING SQUAD FOR THE IGBOS YOU ARE MURDERING ON A DAILY BASIS AND BLAMING 'DSS'.

WE WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU FACE JUSTICE.

SO DREAM ON, YOU DEVIL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by DKM123: 11:18pm On May 21, 2022
Reflect7:

BY GOD'S GRACE, I WILL NOT DIE BEFORE YOU MURDERERS AND CANNIBALS ARE ALL HANGNG BY THE NECK FOR THE IGBOS YOU ARE KILLING ON A DAILY BASIS WHILE BLAMING 'DSS'.

WE WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU FACE JUSTICE.

SO DREAM ON, YOU DEVIL.

You see, when you act like a MADMAN like you are doing on this thread, your mind becomes like that of those extremists who only hears "go" but never hear "come".
You have the exact mindset of an extremists terrorist. UNREASONABLE, VERY STUUPID, VICIOUSLY ANGRY, TACTLESS AND PLAIN MAD. That is why you will read a comment and start rolling on the ground like a little baby whose candy was stolen. How old are you?

I say it again, YOU WILL DROP DEAD VERY SOON with this madness you are displaying! Nattering nitwit!
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by Tb222(m): 11:21pm On May 21, 2022
Madmohamed123:
DSS and their agent are trying all their best to make IPOB look bad it will never work they want to force soludo to art in a bad way just like the way they want to create enemy to Delta state and IPOB

Delta state government should invesgat DSS they trying their best to tarnish image of IPOB in Delta state.

God knows we value a human being no I man can be had a human being only terrorist like buhari haram and Fulani terrorist sponsor by DSS are beheading people in our land

The truth must come out one day.

Fulani are angry because we chase them out if our land and farm so they are comiting crim in the name of IPOB

DSS is evil
will you shut up and face the truth,.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by gidgiddy: 11:29pm On May 21, 2022
What I see is that Nigerians care less about how to reduce insecurity in the land, but care more about pointing accusing finger and talking nonsense

Thats why Nigeria is now third most terrorised country on earth, few people care about talking about how to bring about peace
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by tamdun: 11:39pm On May 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Where's your source?
U see picture still dey ask for source undecided
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by 9japride(m): 12:07am On May 22, 2022
When CNN reported the bomb explosion in Sokoto as gas explosion it was then I fully confirm that there are forces trying to cause confusion in Nigeria. Watch how people blame ipob without carrying out full investigation. We call ourselves learned people but specialize in emotional blackmail and drawing conclusions on matters without investigation. This is to show you that it's all scripted. So what's the gain of killing the law maker?
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by Kingsley10000: 12:23am On May 22, 2022
By now, most towns should have organized street protests against the sit at home and senseless killings by Ipob affiliated groups. Denounce Ipob and Nnamdi KANU publicly. The man and his group are not fighting for Igbos rather they are instilling fear in the people through violence to maintain their iinfluence and ideology over them. Soludo has seen that the people still have a high degree of support for KANU which is why he went to KANU directly to appeal for a ceasefire. His mistake is not knowing that Nnamdi KANU is a hardened secessionist, all Ipob members swear oath of 'Biafra or death' before admittance that is why they can never renege.

The violence in Anambra will stop when Anambra people become really fed up of the whole nonsense but for now, there is still strong support for the violent sit at home enforcement in the state by Anambra people who live in other states and in other countries and who are financing the terrorism through their Ipob/ESN contributions. Ebonyian people resisted them and they didn't find that place conducive for germination.

No influential Anambra personality have spoken out to condemn the destruction and violence in the state. They have all maintained a code of silence for whatever reason but their silence have been loud enough. The few half hearted outbursts in the social media have been by inconsequential nonentities at best whose opinions are drowned out by those who won't blame the ESN economic and social saboteurs but the people who don't comply with the stay indoors order.

Anambra people cannot have it both ways. You cannot support these criminals covertly and expect peace, because it is not uncommon to still see and hear a sizeable number of Anambra people refer to these UGM as freedom fighters.

May peace be restored to Anambra state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by 1879abach: 1:19am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Actually I first I read online, & thought it was gist, flew into Asaba on Wednesday, a lady working in the High Court confirmed that ipob touts were disturbing her neighborhood.

I was utterly surprised, so you can keep deceiving yourself madmohammed123.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by 1879aba: 1:20am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
That is exactly why the Federal Government was warning that idiot Kanu, don’t start an inferno you will not be able to quench, you be aje butter, Criminals will take advantage of your stupid agitation.

Then he will runaway & denounce that it is not him, Mazi Kanu will go to prison for a longtime for all that nonsense talk he was promoting on social media.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by 1879ab: 1:21am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
I know shameless ipobian, the truth is a very pill to swallow.

Nonsense failure, go back & read it again over & over, to keep fueling the pain in your soul.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by 1879a: 1:22am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Say your life is already a complete mess.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by 1879a: 1:22am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Jehovah is already punishing that stupid Nnamdi Kanu in DSS detention, when he was running his mouth like an evil emu possessed by demons, in need of an exorcist, never in his wildest dreams he would have believed he would be apprehended by Jubril from Khartoum?

Another good analogy of Pride comes before a fall like Humpty Dumpty.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by 1879abac: 1:23am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
We will make sure that all of you deny your lineage.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by 1879manna: 1:26am On May 22, 2022
[s]
omenka:
Let me see if Iboes will trend this as the did the unfortunate incident with Deborah.

I have a strong feeling that's not gonna happen. The life of an average iboe man is worthless to ipob terrorists and their surrogates.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by Permesso: 7:45am On May 22, 2022
Kingsley10000:
By now, most towns should have organized street protests against the sit at home and senseless killings by Ipob affiliated groups. Denounce Ipob and Nnamdi KANU publicly. The man and his group are not fighting for Igbos rather they are instilling fear in the people through violence to maintain their iinfluence and ideology over them. Soludo has seen that the people still have a high degree of support for KANU which is why he went to KANU directly to appeal for a ceasefire. His mistake is not knowing that Nnamdi KANU is a hardened secessionist, all Ipob members swear oath of 'Biafra or death' before admittance that is why they can never renege.

The violence in Anambra will stop when Anambra people become really fed up of the whole nonsense but for now, there is still strong support for the violent sit at home enforcement in the state by Anambra people who live in other states and in other countries and who are financing the terrorism through their Ipob/ESN contributions. Ebonyian people resisted them and they didn't find that place conducive for germination.

No influential Anambra personality have spoken out to condemn the destruction and violence in the state. They have all maintained a code of silence for whatever reason but their silence have been loud enough. The few half hearted outbursts in the social media have been by inconsequential nonentities at best whose opinions are drowned out by those who won't blame the ESN economic and social saboteurs but the people who don't comply with the stay indoors order.

Anambra people cannot have it both ways. You cannot support these criminals covertly and expect peace, because it is not uncommon to still see and hear a sizeable number of Anambra people refer to these UGM as freedom fighters.

May peace be restored to Anambra state.

You've just said it all. You can't support Ipob and expect peace. They should deal with it. If they can stay at home for months less i care.
Re: Anambra Kidnapped Lawmaker Okoye Beheaded By IPOB UGM by adadike(f): 3:50pm On May 22, 2022
Ndibunna:
All thanks to Soludo visit to Abia born terrorist.

Nnamdi Kanu is not from anambra but soludo decided to visit Nnamdi Kanu for media fanfare thereby endangering the lives of anambra people.

No place is currently safe in anambra state.

Soludo and solution indeed. What a mess of a state.

Rubbish.

Adadike come and see our soludo and solution in action.
yes dear soludo is the one sponsoring terrorism in Anambra. He is on bed with the terrorist. He even spent tax payers money only to go and snap picture with Abubakar shekau of igboland. Solunsi na anhuru told the police when they raided the terrorist Aguluezechukwu's camp not to fire a single bullet at the terrorists and that was the same day they burnt Aguata's headquarter at Eiwulobia. Now ask yourself why he is now announcing reward for people that will give him information when already Anambra police already begged him weeks back to allow then track the terrorist but he refused now tell me one reason to exonerate soludo from being a terrorist sponsor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Is Now Obedient (photos) / What The Igbo Name "Nwosu" Symbolises And Means . / Eight Suspected Terrorists Intercepted In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.