Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator (989 Views)

Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out / Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) / Russia, Ukraine Exchange Prisoners Of War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by Seun(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2022
atmy1:
Ha, Seun! Russia has treated these fighters with utmost respect and many Russians are now complaining that they are being unfairly pampered.
Can you show me some evidence that they are being treated well and also some evidence that Russians are complaining about that?

5 Likes

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by Igbofam: 1:23pm On May 22, 2022
Seun:
Can you show me some evidence that they are being treated well and also some evidence that Russians are complaining about that?

Good request.
Same Russians whom we know kill Pows and even ordinary civilians execution style is who he is saying are treating them well.

1 Like

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by oluobi(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2022
Seun:

I asked you if you witnessed Russia torturing them, and you guys deleted my post.

Some of you will be worst than the Putin you criticise everyday if you have a quarter of his power.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by Seun(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2022
oluobi:
I asked you if you witnessed Russia torturing them
No. But they tortured and executed innocent civilians, so...

6 Likes

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by Appleyard(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2022
Seun:
I fear that they won't because Azov is the reason why they couldn't take the Donbas region since 2015. They are the "nazis" that Putin hates.

It's nonesense even bothering to comment on such warped eventuality. Those Azov guys are going to be tried, jailed and sent to the gallows or Siberia for life.

4 Likes

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by oluobi(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2022
Seun:
No. But they tortured and executed innocent civilians, so...

I noticed you have modified your post.
You originally posted that 'they were being tortured', now you have added that you suspect.

My question was based on your original post, which was an assertion. If you assert, then you should provide evidence.

Now that you have cleverly modified your post, It's not my business what you suspect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by Igbofam: 1:51pm On May 22, 2022
oluobi:

I asked you if you witnessed Russia torturing them, and you guys deleted my post.

Some of you will be worst than the Putin you criticise everyday if you have a quarter of his power.

The evidence is everywhere all thanks to CCTV and personal videos from people within the scenes of the war atrocities.

NewYork times carried out an investigative piece that uncovered one of such and published it in detail. Russians not just torturing but outrightly executing Pows and Civilians

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by panafrican(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2022
Seun:
They are heroes. Very brave, and fierce. Losing them would very bad for Ukraine and the world. Sadly, I suspect that they are being tortured as we speak.
Nope ! A fool is not a hero.
They knew they were fighting a lost proxy war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by DerrickzB: 2:47pm On May 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
Jokes in a cartoon grin Tomorrow you will hear of another mass surrender in the steelworks.I'm forced to believe that the Russian forces are the ones surrendering to the Ukrainian army defending the steelplant while Russian media keeps propagetting false informationgrin gringrin

Wow, so even BBC and CNN that reported the surrender as “evacuation” were lying ehn!! Now I am convinced you guys just feed and spread lies!!

1 Like

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by Igbofam: 2:51pm On May 22, 2022
DerrickzB:

Wow, so even BBC and CNN that reported the surrender as “evacuation” were lying ehn!! Now I am convinced you guys just feed and spread lies!!

So the BBC and CNN are no longer Western propaganda? grin
Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by Oyin2212(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2022
Seun:
They are heroes. Very brave, and fierce. Losing them would very bad for Ukraine and the world. Sadly, I suspect that they are being tortured as we speak.
You and all these lies. Is there any evidence to back up your claim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by Oyin2212(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2022
oluobi:

Thanks for this
Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by Igbofam: 3:14pm On May 22, 2022
Oyin2212:

You and all these lies. Is there any evidence to back up your claim?

Someone says HE SUSPECTS which is a statement of assumption showing he is not sure and you outrightly call him a liar undecided

Why do you Putin bots find it hard to reason like people with actual functional brains?

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by DerrickzB: 6:06pm On May 22, 2022
Igbofam:

So the BBC and CNN are no longer Western propaganda? grin

Tor, it’s the preferred and best source of information according to you guys nau, that was why I quoted BBC and CNN!!

Abi them wey report the mass surrender as evacuation them lie too?? Una no go kill me for this nairaland

1 Like

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by Igbofam: 6:50pm On May 22, 2022
DerrickzB:

Tor, it’s the preferred and best source of information according to you guys nau, that was why I quoted BBC and CNN!!

Abi them wey report the mass surrender as evacuation them lie too?? Una no go kill me for this nairaland

Tor, But it's not the preferred and best source of information according to you guys nau, so why did you quote them?

Abi Dem wey report mass evacuation as surrender Dem lie too? Una no go kill me for this nairaland
Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by ocelot2006(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2022
grin grin grin yeah right. Keep dreaming.
Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by DerrickzB: 10:37pm On May 22, 2022
Igbofam:

Tor, But it's not the preferred and best source of information according to you guys nau, so why did you quote them?

Abi Dem wey report mass evacuation as surrender Dem lie too? Una no go kill me for this nairaland

Stop running round circles man!! I quoted it because he was starting to dispute it, so I quoted the BBC and CNN he so much believe in if he is now saying they lied!!

Na wa
Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by OhMyG0d: 1:54am On May 23, 2022
Swampy area ni.

They will have to first stand before the tribunal and then, will either be sent to Siberia or exterminated.

But, you see those local Ukrainian Military, those that willingly surrendered are those LPR, DPR and Russia Army will exchange in the near future. Any captured(not willingly surrendering) Ukrainian troops will first be used to rebuild cities they destroyed since 2014 before being sent to Siberia.

Already, some of the captured POW are helping in rebuilding Mauripol.

1 Like

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by Igbofam: 2:05am On May 23, 2022
DerrickzB:

Stop running round circles man!! I quoted it because he was starting to dispute it, so I quoted the BBC and CNN he so much believe in if he is now saying they lied!!

Na wa

Stop running round circles man!! Why quote them when you don't believe in them?, You shouldn't have quoted the BBC and CNN you so much do not believe in if you are always saying they lie!!

Na wa
Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by OhMyG0d: 2:30am On May 23, 2022
Seun:
Mr Seun,
Maybe we should condemned USSR for the death of Adolf Hitler because he's just and brave like the AZOV (fashioned after his doctrine).
It sounded like saying FG should immortalized BH and UGM for "fiercely, bravely and heroically" wiping civilians out of existence.

Maybe, you should start by going back in time and check the video feeds coming from EuroMaidan in 2013/2014 which culminated in the coup that took the then Ukraine president, Yanukovic, out of power.
Better still, you can search for the documentary, "EuroMaidan: Road to war". You will understand who the AZOV battalion and Aidar battalion are. A lots of things are not really what people "think, suppose, and perceived" they are.

When lots of disinformation and misinformation are flying around, people tends to gratify glory to evil.

At least, someone of your caliber should do his "findings" before making decision. You need to understand a lot about international politics and foreign policies of countries so that your judgment won't be biased. Understanding where, why, when, who and what brought about certain things ( like the intervention of Russia in Ukraine, AZOV battalion, why Africa, Latin America, Asia are noncompliant to US-led sanctions, etc) would help you understand the genesis and Revelation of the conflict sir.
We shouldn't let blind-love for our interest (whatsoever it is) cloud our ability to judge and decipher the right thing.
Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by Igbofam: 7:02am On May 23, 2022
OhMyG0d:
Mr Seun,
Maybe we should condemned USSR for the death of Adolf Hitler because he's just and brave like the AZOV (fashioned after his doctrine).
It sounded like saying FG should immortalized BH and UGM for "fiercely, bravely and heroically" wiping civilians out of existence.

Maybe, you should start by going back in time and check the video feeds coming from EuroMaidan in 2013/2014 which culminated in the coup that took the then Ukraine president, Yanukovic, out of power.
Better still, you can search for the documentary, "EuroMaidan: Road to war". You will understand who the AZOV battalion and Aidar battalion are. A lots of things are not really what people "think, suppose, and perceived" they are.

When lots of disinformation and misinformation are flying around, people tends to gratify glory to evil.

At least, someone of your caliber should do his "findings" before making decision. You need to understand a lot about international politics and foreign policies of countries so that your judgment won't be biased. Understanding where, why, when, who and what brought about certain things ( like the intervention of Russia in Ukraine, AZOV battalion, why Africa, Latin America, Asia are noncompliant to US-led sanctions, etc) would help you understand the genesis and Revelation of the conflict sir.
We shouldn't let blind-love for our interest (whatsoever it is) cloud our ability to judge and decipher the right thing.
Gracias!

Oga the Azov battalion did not partake in the coup that ousted that puppet of Putin in 2014 it was the entire citizens of Ukraine who staged a revolution called the REVOLUTION OF DIGNITY which ousted him. Read about it.

Yanukovic refused to sign a trading deal with EU under the instruction of Putin and this incensed the citizens of Ukraine against him because that apparently was the last straw that broke the camel's back for them. They were fed up of being a country with leaders under the control of Russia and they rose up against the government for 5 solid days.

The took over all government facilities and structure and eventually got the Ukrainian parliament to vote against the President and Remove him. Then an interim government was set up.

Yanukovic called for help from Putin who in turn sent soldiers to Ukraine with his own agenda which was not targeted at quelling the root but to take over some of Ukraine's land. This was how Crimea was annexed and then Donetsk/Luhansk became partyl zombified for Russia.

Your skewed version of history is just laughable

Read up:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution_of_Dignity

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euromaidan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by OhMyG0d: 12:37pm On May 23, 2022
Igbofam:
I don't need to read what someone (anyone can write and change whatever on wiki) edited and placed on wiki. I can't count the number of times I've edited some pages on wiki myself.
You only started following whatever is happening in Eastern Europe this year and you want me to bend to your warped knowledge of what I physically witness in 2014?? Like seriously?
Anyone can stay behind the keyboards thousands of kilometres away from the epicentre and type whatever illusions he wants to but, it doesn't change the fact and reality of things.
By the way, don't try to force that foolery on me.
Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by cooooooks(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2022
Which kind of beer parlour statement be this.

Too much CNN today?

Seun:

1 Like

Re: Moscow May Swap Azov Prisoners For Captured Putin Ally: Negotiator by Adjovi: 11:02pm On May 23, 2022
Only a cow will believe Russia will exchange any Azov soldiers for anyone. The so called opposition leader is a Ukrainian and of no value to Russia. They can kill him if they want Russia care less

(1) (2) (Reply)

China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade / Unabomber Is Dead / Is There Peace In Iraq ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.