Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time (13770 Views)

Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award / Lyon Beat Wolfsburg, Clinch Record Women's Champions League Title / Lyon Beat Arsenal 2-1 To Win 2019 Emirates Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by Royalty83(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2022
tbbt13:
Ehya.. Atleast someone named Ada scored.

Tribal bigot sighted
Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by tbbt13: 2:52pm On May 22, 2022
Royalty83:

Tribal bigot sighted

A typical black slowpoke spotted..
Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by Bahamas95(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2022
That Lyon's first goal was a screamer.

If nor be one thing I for marry that girl wey score the goal. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by Tobechuckwu(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2022
bhella10:
Barca women should not just roll over everyone. Champe no be farmers league

Then u don't know Lyon.
When I saw d odds yesterday, I said something is wrong.
Lyon is still the all time best female club in the world anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by justicechichex: 2:57pm On May 22, 2022
07kjb:

U don't really follow this LYON TEAM the best female football team since the last ten years

I know na. I was just been specific 'bout this season sha. Barca has the upperhand than them
Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by lexy2014: 2:59pm On May 22, 2022
paulolee:
barca femeni were strong favorites bt thats football, dey won last season bt not dt Lucky dis season

Barca femeni "strong favourites"? How?

1 Like

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by lexy2014: 2:59pm On May 22, 2022
justicechichex:

I know na. I was just been specific 'bout this season sha. Barca has the upperhand than them

Which year?
Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by justicechichex: 3:00pm On May 22, 2022
Yadid:

If you think Barca are that strong, then you must not know much about European female club football. Lyon is the dominant force in Europe. Since the inception of female UCL, they have won it on each occasion except for last year that they slept off and Barca won it.

They only took back their trophy.

I was just stating the obvious about this season... It was glaring that Barca were not that invincible afterall...

2 Likes

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by Slynation(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2022
justicechichex:

Ur head dey there bro. Even the odds were against Lyon. Omoh the result shock me like madt. Wasn't xpecting it. Thought twas gonna be a rollercoaster for Barca.

Football is very very unpredictable.
Omo some of Lyon players get structure and stamina like CR-7 grin they need to investigate those girls whether Puna dey under there...

1 Like

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by Athemisia: 3:06pm On May 22, 2022
paulolee:

omor I bin reason am too o, na this barca own shock me pass, barca were on its best form n even better than last season dey won....dts football
Lyon women are more in form than Barca femini.
H2H records Barca femini has never beaten Lyon women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by Slynation(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2022
bhella10:
Barca women should not just roll over everyone. Champe no be farmers league
Barca farmers league?? what are you saying...After Lyon then you can call Barca Female team, This same team dealt with Arsenal, Chelsea and other German teams they have encountered... Lyon is just like the Galacticos in women's club football, but very soon, powers will change hands completely...

PSG is heavily investing on there female team and they are giving Lyon hard times currently...If not that Ada came back from her long term injury, I don't think Lyon would have even made it to the finals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by Xj2020: 3:13pm On May 22, 2022
How I wished I screenshot the odd for Lyon to win which was 6odds plus 3 DayZ ago
Bankyshinani:

Oga,dat one na lie... Lyon has been the strongest female football team for the past years so there's no way the odds will be against Lyon... U only knew about Barca femini because Spanish football get fans pass french football..... Even Bayern Munich female team no sabi play chichi unlike there male counterpart

1 Like

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by ken045501: 3:19pm On May 22, 2022
Mugu! You sabi trap ball
Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by uchaymart(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2022
paulolee:
barca femeni were strong favorites bt thats football, dey won last season bt not dt Lucky dis season

Nay bruh...this Lyon female team are dominant in the female champion league and Europe..

1 Like

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by Mrkcee(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2022
justicechichex:
Wow. Congrats to them including my gal Ada. Nigerians losing finals since this week.. Omoh wetin dey occur!!

Starting with the Rangers trio, then on friday twas Olise Ndah for Orlando Pirates and now it's Asisat Oshoala.. Not that i'm blaming Buhari oo but......
Rangers won naa boss

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by MJBOLT: 3:45pm On May 22, 2022
stop spreading false information

Yadid:

Since the inception of female UCL, they have won it on each occasion except for last year that they slept off and Barca won it.

1 Share

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by Leun: 3:46pm On May 22, 2022
Royalty83:

Tribal bigot sighted

No mind them, shocker is she's not even related to Africa but a white Norwegian. A quick Google would have saved them from this shame.

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by greypencils: 4:00pm On May 22, 2022
Next time they would start Oshoala. She is their good luck charm yet they keep her on the bench.

1 Like

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by bhella10: 4:25pm On May 22, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

Then u don't know Lyon.
When I saw d odds yesterday, I said something is wrong.
Lyon is still the all time best female club in the world anyday anytime.
You are right I don't follow female football. It's too predictable and boring shocked undecided
Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by Timoleon(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2022
Since inception? Which year do you think the women’s champions league started? Lyon are undoubtedly the dominant force in the history of the women’s champions league, your submission was however wrong. There have been several other winners. 6 of Lyon’s 8 wins came in the last 7 seasons. The women’s champions league started in 2001. Saying Lyon won it all except 1 since inception is too fallacious to be ignored.
Yadid:

If you think Barca are that strong, then you must not know much about European female club football. Lyon is the dominant force in Europe. Since the inception of female UCL, they have won it on each occasion except for last year that they slept off and Barca won it.

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by Asianjollof007: 5:08pm On May 22, 2022
Henrinos:
WOW!!! my post made front page on Nairaland

Do giveaway
Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by zikter(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2022
paulolee:
Who dash Barca ladies favorite let alone strong favorite against Lyon? The person no see well
Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by CSTRR: 5:53pm On May 22, 2022
justicechichex:

Ur head dey there bro. Even the odds were against Lyon. Omoh the result shock me like madt. Wasn't xpecting it. Thought twas gonna be a rollercoaster for Barca.

It's not unpredictable if you know women's football.

Lyon is the most successful female team in Europe.

The champions league is their birthright.

That Barcelona won last season does not change the fact that Lyon is the greater team.
Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by CSTRR: 5:54pm On May 22, 2022
zikter:
Who dash Barca ladies favorite let alone strong favorite against Lyon? The person no see well
Most of them don't know women's football.

1 Like

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by Yadid(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2022
Timoleon:
Since inception? Which year do you think the women’s champions league started? Lyon are undoubtedly the dominant force in the history of the women’s champions league, your submission was however wrong. There have been several other winners. 6 of Lyon’s 8 wins came in the last 7 seasons. The women’s champions league started in 2001. Saying Lyon won it all except 1 since inception is too fallacious to be ignored.

My mistake! I own up to it. Thanks.
Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by justicechichex: 6:05pm On May 22, 2022
Mrkcee:
Rangers won naa boss
Okay. I had in mind the UEL final they lost to Frankfurt sha.
Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by Mrkcee(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2022
justicechichex:

Okay. I had in mind the UEL final they lost to Frankfurt sha.
Ok yeah, u r right in that.

1 Like

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by Timoleon(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2022
Peace bro. Nothing spoil.
Yadid:

My mistake! I own up to it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by Sunshine34(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2022
justicechichex:

Hahahaha.
Are you sure. Check with Manchester United. Useless team
Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by Nobody: 7:05am On May 23, 2022
The GOATS of women football. Real Madrid of female Champions League.

The Top 10 Greatest Goalkeepers Of All Time
https://www.footballorbit.com/the-top-10-greatest-goalkeepers-of-all-time/#more
Re: Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time by Henrinos: 9:26am On May 23, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Do giveaway
Abi oo,na betnaija i win na no be so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better / Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK / Turkish Women’s Cup: Super Falcons Secure Slim 1-0 Win Against CSKA Moscow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.