Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Vivo Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vivo Phone (767 Views)

How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone / Got This Vivo Phone For The First Time And I Was Overwhelmed... / Who Has Used Vivo Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vivo Phone by Sleekbaby(f): 3:25am On May 22, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders, please someone should help me out, how good is Vivo phone? Is it in the same class with Huawei and the likes or in the same class with Itel.
Please I need urgent answer, thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Vivo Phone by Myadore: 5:00am On May 22, 2022
No that phone is a king on it’s own...why compare it Huawei and Itel,Tecno and Infinix no join self for where that phone de
Sleekbaby:
Good morning Nairalanders, please someone should help me out, how good is Vivo phone? Is it in the same class with Huawei and the likes or in the same class with Itel.

1 Like

Re: Vivo Phone by Nobody: 6:16am On May 22, 2022
Sleekbaby:

Vivo what?
Re: Vivo Phone by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2022
Depends on the particular phone. But vivo phones nowadays are dope. Way better than all dem transsions. I'll advise u to get a vivo device if you can't afford iphone or samsung

1 Like

Re: Vivo Phone by Sleekbaby(f): 4:10pm On May 22, 2022
Myadore:
No that phone is a king on it’s own...why compare it Huawei and Itel,Tecno and Infinix no join self for where that phone ude

Thank you very much, I appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Deleted My Whatsapp Database. It Contains My Biz History. / Help! My Phone Is Misbehaving / Don't Buy New Age Iron Man Mini Earbuds UNTIL You SEE THIS Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.