Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,484 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC (55660 Views)

Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu / Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Igbojew: 7:06pm On May 22, 2022
Yoruba Christians how far,make una dey mumu around while Yoruba Muslims keep strategising to take over you people's right in Yoruba land.....I am that Igbojew

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Asswipemod: 7:07pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Go and say such words to those traditional worshippers and see if your life will remain the same. Why can't we all face our religion?

The North is not allowing people to face their religion. They want to impose Islam on the rest of the country by terror and war.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by od501: 7:07pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Go and say such words to those traditional worshippers and see if your life will remain the same. Why can't we all face our religion?

Traditional worshipers will leave it for the gods, I suggest you leave Muhammed to fight his battles.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Parisian: 7:08pm On May 22, 2022
You're not a Christian , keep deceiving yourself.
Katerifarmer837:
Pls let's respect each others religion and sensibilities.i am a Christian because my parents are Christians not my choice.pls this our nation does not religious issues now.one love all.
Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by edward1106(m): 7:08pm On May 22, 2022
TundeDes:
How many constitution do we have in this country

My brother, it's two: The Nigerian constitution and Sharia constitution.
Two in the some of the northern part and one in the other part of Nigeria. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Albertone(m): 7:08pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
so we should clap for the pastor and perhaps introduce him to putin and biden for raining insults and blasphemy on islam and muslim. Christianity's new found love is mortification abi? It shows the poor state of that pastor's upbringing and how low he is. Thank God he has provided clues for the security operatives and I commend the civility of MURIC in handling this volatile case. Our love for Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is uncompromising and anybody who wants to see the limit of our endurance should mortify him. Enjoy your christianity in peace fa

Go through your constitution and see whether he has committed any crime.

There is freedom of speech and the man hasn't committed any crime.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ORIAYO70(m): 7:09pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Can any Muslim say such against Christianity without any of you condemning it?

Don't talk without proper reasoning pls!

Suleiman of Sterling bank bank compared Jesus with Agege bread, heaven did not fall.

Anyone fighting cos of religion is a lunatic. Compare between this

2Timothy Chapter 2 verse 24
Quran 9.123...

One advices not to fight but to be gentle. .

While the later instructed his adherent to make war with their neighbors

Compare it urself.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by edward1106(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2022
od501:

Traditional worshipers will leave it for the gods, I suggest you leave Muhammed to fight his battles.
Leave ke?! U dare not say such to them if they are on their attires or if such is a confirm traditional worshipper? Your life from a distance may not remain the same
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ChonchaLib: 7:11pm On May 22, 2022
GeneralDae:

You seem to be a knowledgeable and reasonable Muslim but unfortunately the problem goes beyond all you stated. The problem lies in the Bukhari Hadiths where there are narrations of people getting killed for insulting the prophet.
The solution in my opinion is to reinterpret these hadiths or mark them as false hadiths, or better still just stick to the Quran alone.

I'm definitely not part of the ulema. So I cannot speak on this. My path to Islam was more along the folk/Sufi path and less on the legalistic road.

One thing I will say is that we know good from bad. You wouldn't interpret Exodus era martial desert guidelines as rules for everyday life and interaction with others.

Context matters. I think we all know what the right thing is to do. And we definitely know when what we are chasing, from the start, is violence. Anybody can talk. But this whole atmosphere of threatening others is dangerous. Muslims in the SS and SE won't survive the onslaught. And even in parts of SW. If what these ppl are pushing for materializes. In the north, they'll be fine.

Islam is beyond any region race or group. MURIC needs to understand what he's been doing for the last few years is irritating.

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by dreu2fine(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2022
myright:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/05/fresh-blasphemy-in-osun-arrest-akintaro_21.html?m=1
Y not get provoke n go n fight bokoaram and the government.
U people should stop fellow Muslim from bearing Mohammed if the name is do secret

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:15pm On May 22, 2022
WETHER IN BUDISM, CHRISTIANITY, HUDUISM ETC, ANY GOD THAT CAN NOT FIGHT FOR ITS SELF SHOULD BE USED AS FIRE WOOD.

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 22, 2022
Useless Terrorists. Islam is far from a religion of Peace

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ERCROSS(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
pls post your picture, number and location abeg. pls also contact MURIC to add you as a defendant when that pastor is charged to court for blasphemy. u go borrow sense.

Charged to court on which constitution? Senseless fanatics

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Truthisunique2: 7:17pm On May 22, 2022
Aremson14:

How is polytheism an insult....
the man who worships sango doesn't see himself as worshipping multiple gods

Muslims use that term in the context that it's the dirtiest term possible

But if you call them polythiests for worshipping/praying to a stone, cum the moon they would call it insult

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by J3susFr3ak: 7:17pm On May 22, 2022
Reference:
Why can't we just learn to live in peace in this country.
As Bible believing Christians we are enjoined to go the extra mile to live at peace with all humanity.
If your fellow man is provoked by certain actions it is not Christ like to be at the centre of it.
Do not tempt for your Father in Heaven does not and will never tempt you.

If A Christian by his or her actions provokes another man into sin, he or she will be held accountable for it.
There is not profit in violence and bloodshed.
If you claim to be in the Light, then walk in the Light.
If you claim to serve an all wise God then act in wisdom and so not be a partaker in the destruction of God's precious creations.
How can you persuade them that are of other faiths to share yours when you do not show love.

Do not be in the company of mischief makers, of unbelievers and pagans that cannot walk in Light, cannot walk in love and do not respect humanity.
Christians should stop all these and clearly separate yourselves from those who hide under the binary nature of religion in Nigeria to fuel conflict.
Real Christians are peacemakers.

Who said this: "“You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit!" and this-- "“You brood of vipers, who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?"

Do you want to know how God takes a "mass polling" of a particular place and come to the final conclusion that they have ALL chosen a path and opted to be perpetually spiritually blind, loving the darkness?

One way is the slow arduous process of sending preachers who get the chance to meet every single person in a town, city, or state and tell them the Good News about Jesus. That is okay.

Another way God senses the overall spiritual pulse of a place is by gauging the people's reaction to ONE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AND VOLATILE EVENT OR PERSON. For Israel, the rejection of Christ and encouraging His death for blasphemy meant the utter destruction of Israel by the Romans and an exile that lasted for more than 2000 years.

For Sokoto and many like places in the North....the volatile event that has unleashed a monumental curse and damnation for the people will be the innocent death of Deborah for the same blasphemy. It was as if the mob and people in Sokoto who actively agreed and encouraged this type of death from blasphemy....were exactly stoning, flogging and burning the very body of Christ all over again. This is because Jesus Christ even TODAY feels the very pain of all those who are persecuted and killed in His name. (Remember: "Paul, Paul...why do you persecute me?"

God can use highly critical events like the Deborah issue (and many similar) to unleash His untold and frightening wrath on these Muslims. Their prophet and whatever god they worship will also share in the severe punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Nyne: 7:17pm On May 22, 2022
Before the world can move forward, we humans have to do the same thing. Therefore we must all have the same view and have the same goal. No difference in anything i.e there shouldn’t be religious, etc. without this the world will not move forward, and not until unity happens.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by GeneralDae: 7:19pm On May 22, 2022
ChonchaLib:

I'm definitely not part of the ulema. So I cannot speak on this. My path to Islam was more along the folk/Sufi path and less on the legalistic road.

One thing I will say is that we know good from bad. You wouldn't interpret Exodus era martial desert guidelines as rules for everyday life and interaction with others.

Context matters. I think we all know what the right thing is to do. And we definitely know when what we are chasing, from the start, is violence. Anybody can talk. But this whole atmosphere of threatening others is dangerous. Muslims in the SS and SE won't survive the onslaught. And even in parts of SW. If what these ppl are pushing for materializes. In the north, they'll be fine.

Islam is beyond any region race or group. MURIC needs to understand what he's been doing for the last few years is irritating.
Sufi's exist in Nigeria?? wow, I never knew. I see sufism as Iranians (Persians) trying to infuse their more civilized culture into Islam.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Truthisunique2: 7:20pm On May 22, 2022
edward1106:

Leave ke?! U dare not say such to them if they are on their attires or if such is a confirm traditional worshipper? Your life from a distance may not remain the same
traditional worshippers are the least concerned about what you say about their idols so long you don't physically alter them

They would gladly use spiritual voodoo to confirm to you that the juju can act by itself
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by obontami: 7:20pm On May 22, 2022
Moderators are hell bent on making MURIC popular by every means.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by vision2050: 7:21pm On May 22, 2022
What if Court did not find any charge against him and set him free. Will angry Muslims do as usual by killing him and set him ablaze?
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Etsugwari: 7:21pm On May 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Muslims should start having sense in this country

Since your Mohammed don turn god let him fight for itself

All these foolishness of respect our religion is daft, so long as somebody doesn't burn your place of worship or prevent you from worshipping what you do then you have no authority over what they can criticize

You’re stupid.. Aswear! You are very stupid.. all of you will meet your dooms day.. I swear you will.. you want to test the maker of this world right.. I promise you.. you have drawn the line and you will you see the outcome I promise you this.. mark my words
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by elipheleh(m): 7:22pm On May 22, 2022
And these adulterous murderer and drunkard Muhammed's followers insult our prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (PBUH) and we have not killed them for it.

Muhammed is a sinner and he is still in hell fire crying. While allah is still the idol called baal.

Elijah and the violent prophets of baal.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Etsugwari: 7:23pm On May 22, 2022
od501:

Really.. you shall see then.. I promise you.. wait for the outcome
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Truthisunique2: 7:25pm On May 22, 2022
liasmiram2567:

He CAN NEVER call Jesus a thief. It is blasphemous for a Muslim to abuse any of the Prophets; Jesus, Moses, Noah etc.Where and when did he say that?. Please share the link and evidence.
will you shut up elrufai said worst about Jesus

What is wrong with you people
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ERCROSS(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
Fictitious? I laugh in swahili. I believe you can do better than this. His case would be treated using the common law & not even the shariah law. I pity you in advance. Can you post your number, pics, contact address & perhaps forward your name to MURIC as co-respondent to the blashemous pastor. No muslim would insult Jesus(peace Be Upon Him) cos it invalidate his/her religion. it is rather suprising that christians now take pride in insulting other people's religion with baseless and toxic fallacies just to feel gud. it's a shame. Abeg Post this nonsense on facebook, twitter or whatsapp. to suffer dey hungry u abi?

Typical Muslim mentality... Threatening fire and brimstone for insulting a god that cannot fight for itself

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by shineeye1: 7:25pm On May 22, 2022
myright:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/05/fresh-blasphemy-in-osun-arrest-akintaro_21.html?m=1

If indeed the so-called Pastor Joshua publickly disparaged another religion , then CAN in Osun state should not wait for Muric to report to the police. CAN should quickly report and request his arrest. The so-called Pastor is a public nuisance who does not mean well for genuine practicing christians. He is an agent of darkness whose goal is spilling innocent blood. True followers of Christ are never the instigators of violence. Infact the Cardinal creed of the christian is to do everything to engender peace with neighbors of all faiths. CAN has a golden opportunity to show leadership by initiating arrest of the misguided deviant and impostor who is fraudulently parading himself as a pastor. During his prompt arrest and prosecution, CAN should open up peace talks with Muric leadership with the aim of placating vexed nerves and appealing for leniency with this disgruntled element. This is how we wage Peace..
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Kooldame: 7:26pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
pls post your picture, number and location abeg. pls also contact MURIC to add you as a defendant when that pastor is charged to court for blasphemy. u go borrow sense.
You ppl should take religious matter easy ooo,we were all introduced to these religions but I have had a personal encounter with God and The Name JESUS has saved me several times
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by BluntCrazeMan: 7:26pm On May 22, 2022
myright:

Arrest??
No naa..
He should be mobbed and beaten and stoned and burned to ashes, even without hearing him out

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Etsugwari: 7:28pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

I know if it is Northern part of the country, you won't be liking him by now!

I don't know what you guys gain in all these. Leave the religion for those who practice it, you won't. Your religion is to you while my religion is to me.

Let's embrace peace, we have nothing to gain in violence. There are so many things in the country that we need to be worried about.

Enough is enough!

Please they should continue.. they will get what dey are looking for… Allah will show them is mighty.. it’s home they are saying all those things on.. the one who created them.. I promise you l. You will meet your dooms day..
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by fabsyl(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2022
The pastor said nothing new but the truth as we knew it from 570AD

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) / President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' / Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.