Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC (55546 Views)

Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu / Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Ournolly: 6:02pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Go and say such words to those traditional worshippers and see if your life will remain the same. Why can't we all face our religion?
This is a lie.
Traditional worshippers are the most insulted yet they don't harm anyone.
You lots should desist from supporting violence in the name of religion.

6 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Ajeeb: 6:02pm On May 22, 2022
Guyman02:
Akintola should take his one man Yoruba Muslim group to the North West, try nonsense against any Christian in the South where Muslims are in the minority and see Christians lose their patience

How many are you?

We only believe that violence is not the Solution

We don't joke with Our Deen
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by EmmyDJourno: 6:03pm On May 22, 2022
There is no need for all this Pastor, try dey respect what people call sacred
How sure are you that Allah is not God
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by BrownRoofRep: 6:05pm On May 22, 2022
Aboki99:

Let him or you go to North and do it if he's brave enough
Is it true that una SAW was a pedophile that 'married' 6 years old infant and was having carnal knowledge with 9 years old child?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by IPIGSRMUMU: 6:05pm On May 22, 2022
Brainwashed religious fanatics all over the land.
Even in America and Europe that brought Christianity to Africa, you will hardly find a white person with such vile asinine thoughts.
They actually respect other people's cultures and religion unlike brainwashed Africans with very shallow low IQ brain,.
Pathetic.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by CSTRR: 6:06pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Go and say such words to those traditional worshippers and see if your life will remain the same. Why can't we all face our religion?
Why are Muslims calling Jesus a prophet?

Do you know that is blasphemous to Christians?

Or is it because Christians don't react?

10 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Abujason: 6:06pm On May 22, 2022
These freaking intolerant Islamic dumbos need to relocate to Afghanistan.
Enough of your threats!

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by serial37: 6:06pm On May 22, 2022
God punish your stupid blood thirsty prophet muhaMAD

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Web2020: 6:06pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
so we should clap for the pastor and perhaps introduce him to putin and biden for raining insults and blasphemy on islam and muslim. Christianity's new found love is mortification abi? It shows the poor state of that pastor's upbringing and how low he is. Thank God he has provided clues for the security operatives and I commend the civility of MURIC in handling this volatile case. Our love for Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is uncompromising and anybody who wants to see the limit of our endurance should mortify him. Enjoy your christianity in peace fa
I am sure you will be swimming in poverty because you belong to religion of poverty and of beggars. Go and reset your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by lonelydora: 6:06pm On May 22, 2022
myright:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/05/fresh-blasphemy-in-osun-arrest-akintaro_21.html?m=1

The people of Osun should just know that they are not original Muslim o. Northern Muslims don't regard them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by JamiuKabir: 6:07pm On May 22, 2022
[s]
Abdulqareem:
pls post your picture, number and location abeg. pls also contact MURIC to add you as a defendant when that pastor is charged to court for blasphemy. u go borrow sense.
[/s]

As a true Muslim we should check ourselves first.

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by dochenaj: 6:07pm On May 22, 2022
Why not resort to violence as is your custom?

I guess you only take laws into your hand in areas where you are clearly in majority.

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by tonididdy(m): 6:07pm On May 22, 2022
Unlike the North... I nor sure the SW carry Mohammed Matter for head like contract

Islam na eye-service religion for yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by BJanta: 6:07pm On May 22, 2022
myright:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/05/fresh-blasphemy-in-osun-arrest-akintaro_21.html?m=1

May the ALMIGHTY GOD destroy your allah and his mohammed. May thunder and brimstone and fire locate your allah and his mohammed, vanquish and destroy them forever, Amen. May your allah and his mohammed never know peace wherever those demon duo are, amen. If you try that stupidity in the South here, you'll regret it. If you want to defend your lilly-liveried allah go up North. Thats where that hopeless, useless blood - sucking vampire and fake god lives.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by elfiddy(m): 6:07pm On May 22, 2022
Koni da fun both you and Mohammed

Abdulqareem:
you're getting it wrong. what we are saying is, don't insult our prophet and religion else you will dealt with decisively. you can criticize us for all i care but our prophet is a no go area.

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Aboki99(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2022
BrownRoofRep:

Is it true that una SAW was a pedophile that 'married' 6 years old infant and was having carnal knowledge with 9 years old child?

This could as well have been said by a robot. Reveal ur identity or go to the north and say this if you are man or brave enough. Everyone can hide under a keyboard to write anything.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by bablon20(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2022
This bastard Muric man will never stop confusing himself and his fellow Mohammed ass-lickers, is he trying to use word of mouth to push the DSS and police to work, where was he when the resurrection of Jesus was likened to agege bread by d access bank manager, why didn't he release a statement on that particular issue, idiotic mumunic Muric seeking cheap clout. If they do anyhow to the pastor in question in Osun they'll see anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by OmegaAutos: 6:11pm On May 22, 2022
how i wish i can say whatz on my mind. But meanwhile na thunder go fire that mumuric man

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by kolmart: 6:11pm On May 22, 2022
This man called MURIC leader is a lunatic professor who is not suppose to be living in the midst of human being he is a religious biggot instead of authority to arrest the said pastor this lunatic Moslem in south here is overdue for arrest. Th authority should act fast on this lunatic MURIC leader before he distrupt the peace in south west of I may ask is prophet Mohammed his father? Is prophet Mohammed is from his family? Why crying more than bereaved? This lunatic professor needs to be caution before he cause a great havoc in south west he is a terrorist from inception and he is now proofing it to the world. If prophet Mohammed was killing all those who insulted him when he was alive will this lunatic professor forefather be given birth to not to talk of this fool himself? This lunatic professor sick upstairs and need to be attend to in psychiatry hospital.

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by rolams(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2022
CSTRR:

Why are Muslims calling Jesus a prophet?

Do you know that is blasphemous to Christians?

Or is it because Christians don't react?

That is what is stated in the Quran.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Grandkay21(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2022
Now you will not take laws into your hands, but poor Deborah you guys burnt her

Idiotic Begin , brain washed will mohhamed poison

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by iyerikan12: 6:11pm On May 22, 2022
insidelife22:
I like the pastor, and i will give him a call later to appreciate him for his courage.

Is better to advise him to apologize to Muslim Umma.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Godjone(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
Fictitious? I laugh in swahili. I believe you can do better than this. His case would be treated using the common law & not even the shariah law. I pity you in advance. Can you post your number, pics, contact address & perhaps forward your name to MURIC as co-respondent to the blashemous pastor. No muslim would insult Jesus(peace Be Upon Him) cos it invalidate his/her religion. it is rather suprising that christians now take pride in insulting other people's religion with baseless and toxic fallacies just to feel gud. it's a shame. Abeg Post this nonsense on facebook, twitter or whatsapp. to suffer dey hungry u abi?
what a threat? Do you want to kill him? Why ask of his pics? Abi you dey mad? Are you not on Facebook where people pour insults on MUHAMMED on a dialy basis? Are you not seeing their pictures? God punish MUHAMMED wherever he is. May he continue to rotte in hell. The caravan terrorists will never know peace for bringing trouble to this world. I did not blame him though. It is father ABRAHAM that i blame. The slave woman that bore ishmeal is the reason we are not at peace in this world. Destroy islam and the world will know peace. With Islam, there is no peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by fotadmowmend(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by rolams(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2022
Ournolly:

This is a lie.
Traditional worshippers are the most insult yet they don't harm anyone.
You lots should desist from supporting violence in the name of religion.

You don't know anything! They killed two Muslims because of this. One in Epe and the other in Mushin.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by donbenie(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

More have been said and done to traditionalists and heaven did not fall..
Leave them alone and concentrate on your own hair trigger reaction issues..
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by economia: 6:13pm On May 22, 2022
Christian, vote Muslim again and face more pasicution, they will tell you praying in the name of Jesus is against their religion.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Timekeeper452: 6:13pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

I know if it is Northern part of the country, you won't be liking him by now!

I don't know what you guys gain in all these. Leave the religion for those who practice it, you won't. Your religion is to you while my religion is to me.

Let's embrace peace, we have nothing to gain in violence. There are so many things in the country that we need to be worried about.

Enough is enough!
who here is calling for violence?
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by rolams(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2022
nijanigga:

Freedom of speech is entrench in the constitution, let Muhammad fight for himself, not barbarians

Can that be said to Jesus and you keep quiet?
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by benjaminlawson(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2022
Pastor Akintaro, please we are commanded by Christ to preach the gospel and not to insult anyone. Only preach Christ's love to all. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by basseeafricana: 6:15pm On May 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Muslims should start having sense in this country

Since your Mohammed don turn god let him fight for itself

All these foolishness of respect our religion is daft, so long as somebody doesn't burn your place of worship or prevent you from worshipping what you do then you have no authority over what they can criticize
It is u people that are spoiling this country. See rubbish u are saying. Why abusing another man's religion if u have sense. Although, killing is never an option for the right thinking people. But we should stop causing problems. Hausa/ Fulanis don't send u, u mess up, they cut ur heads. Just becareful with ur utterances.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Painintheass221: 6:16pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
so we should clap for the pastor and perhaps introduce him to putin and biden for raining insults and blasphemy on islam and muslim. Christianity's new found love is mortification abi? It shows the poor state of that pastor's upbringing and how low he is. Thank God he has provided clues for the security operatives and I commend the civility of MURIC in handling this volatile case. Our love for Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is uncompromising and anybody who wants to see the limit of our endurance should mortify him. Enjoy your christianity in peace fa

You people commit blasphemy anytime you call Jesus a prophet, no he is more than that, unlike your pedophilic prophet you headslam to every Friday.

Headslammer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN / T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.