Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos (43985 Views)

Which Should I Go For, Ayobo Or Kola Alagbado / FLOORING: WHICH TILE SHOULD I GO FOR? AN ADVICE / Warehouse Plot of Land for sale Along Zuba - Gwagwalada, Abuja Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by BrickDevo: 9:55pm On May 22, 2022
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by asobo1: 9:55pm On May 22, 2022
undecided
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:55pm On May 22, 2022
steel
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by 10POST: 9:56pm On May 22, 2022
none
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2022
Ain't sayin shìt. Tomorrow somebody will say we give him bad advise lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by damosade(m): 9:57pm On May 22, 2022
awon eyan buhari
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by baconline(m): 9:57pm On May 22, 2022
Steel is better, with concrete walls
Steel will use less member sizes, (both whether steel or concrete will use steel roof ,so u can avoid lots of pillars inside, the longer the span of the roof the more likelihood u will use steel ) so u can use with steel columns or concrete columns with reforcement with steel hold down bolts to carry the roof. My advice is u use a arch or parabolic roof so u can provide columns only at the edges
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by baconline(m): 9:58pm On May 22, 2022
Steel is better, with concrete walls
Steel will use less member sizes, (both whether steel or concrete will use steel roof ,so u can avoid lots of pillars inside, the longer the span of the roof the more likelihood u will use steel ) so u can use with steel columns or concrete columns with reforcement with steel hold down bolts to carry the roof. My advice is u use a arch or parabolic roof so u can provide columns only at the edges
Get a structural engineer to design it for u
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2022
finally i can change colour.....yeeppie!!
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by Perfecttouchade: 10:01pm On May 22, 2022
Your Right Plug for Aluminium windows and Railings.

Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by mannasseh(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2022
josiah27:
Person wey dey use itel phone dey build store grin?

lol which kain talk be this one..... na so fight dy take start
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by Bitcoinomy(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2022
Purpose determines whether or not to use any. cool
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by Czartrips(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2022
Steel is cheaper, durable, stronger And more secured. And it can easily be dismantled and perhaps bring in profit if u e eventually decide to seel the steel in future.. In Nigeria the value of steel increases e everyday.. If u are in lagos. U contact me through my profie for more professional advice and guidance..
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by Lucasmuyiwaa: 10:05pm On May 22, 2022
Buharifan:
Expert in the house, please advise on whether to go for steel based warehouse or concrete one in terms of cost and durability?

Thanks

Hmmm! The rich are giving each other advises first let me wait till they finish.

One guy wey beg for sub last week self dey advise OP hahahha
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by mrlarry: 10:06pm On May 22, 2022
Buharifan:
Expert in the house, please advise on whether to go for steel based warehouse or concrete one in terms of cost and durability?

Thanks

Go for concrete it will save you cost and can still serve the same purpose if it's reinforced to detail according to the structural design.

I'm a licenced Civil engineer/ building contractor with over 25 years post graduation work experience. I would like to work with you on this project and you will be glad that you engaged a very sound and honest builder with integrity on your project. Kindly reach me on +2348023097721.
Stay blessed
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by Shimran(m): 10:07pm On May 22, 2022
Buharifan:

Thanks

For lesser cost, the concrete structure comes in. Suitable for short time use

In term of durability, go for the steel. Suitable for long time use. Further, in the future, it can be dismantled, transferred and be reused.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by princeakino(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2022
Buharifan:

Thanks

Base on my experience, I will advise you to go for concrete warehouse. But if I may ask, what kind of business do u want to do with it?? Because that will also determine the type u will go for.
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by uptownemmygee(m): 10:13pm On May 22, 2022
Go for concrete because it's cheap
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by Patdedon(m): 10:15pm On May 22, 2022
If we are talking of a wide span building (18m+) with height up to 6m+ , Steel is better and more economical.
You can have block wall up to 3m and have cladding above.
If you need more info you can DM. I'll share you some pictures of prefabricated steel buildings.
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by osazsky(m): 10:21pm On May 22, 2022
If the said land is yours go for concrete but if u leased the land use steel
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by Buharifan: 10:23pm On May 22, 2022
Bitcoinomy:
Purpose determines whether or not to use any. cool
I want to use it for groundnut oil mill
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by Buharifan: 10:24pm On May 22, 2022
princeakino:

Base on my experience, I will advise you to go for concrete warehouse. But if I may ask, what kind of business do u want to do with it?? Because that will also determine the type u will go for.
I want to use it for groundnut oil mill

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 22, 2022
Steel is Expensive with alot of Technical Know how..

An Experienced Engineer must be involved to check each welding and satisfy it conform to international standard...You sure know what that means more money in paying the Engineer...
A concrete structure, even a good Foreman can interpret the Engineers drawing while his presence is just for some hours inspection. The block and Concrete is Far cheaper also
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by chccho(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2022
Buharifan:

Thanks
Contact me for all your steel needs. We deal steel
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by Pipefitter: 10:31pm On May 22, 2022
josiah27:
Person wey dey use itel phone dey build store grin?

Most Iphone users have their net worth tied up in the device.. grin
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by yusluvad(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2022
Both. But choosing either of the two depends on what you really intend using it for...
Re: Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos by owagbeba: 10:34pm On May 22, 2022
Trillodillo:
G

Is it that your IQ is slightly above room temperature or what?

How could you be advertising ID card forgery and “oluwale” runs on Nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THE NEW FACE OF FLOURISH RESIDENCE 2 BY SHOPRITE, BEAUTIFUL! JUST BUY AND BUILD! / Inside Abuja’s Newest ‘container’ Office Structure (photo) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.