Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. (2127 Views)

Scripturally Can A Prophet Or Pastor Determine One's Marital Spouse / Beware Of Scripturally Supported HATE SPEECH / Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by Janosky: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
tctrills:

We are not taking of titles. When the bible says the world was created by him, that is no title. When the bible calls him the beginning and the end, it's not a title. He is actually the beginning and the end.
Revelation 21:5-6
And the One seated on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” Then He said, “Write this down, for these words are faithful and true.”
And He told me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give freely from the spring of the water of life.
The one who overcomes will inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he will be My son"

Jehovah God is "the Beginning and the end', @ Revelation 21:6.

Revelation chapter 3 verses 5,12,21, & Revelation 21:6 Jehovah God is the Father of Jesus & every Son.

Revelation 22:16, Jehovah God is the "Beginning and the End".

Shalom.
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by tctrills: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Janosky:

Greek lexicon Dia antou "THROUGH him".

Hebrews 1:2, John 1:3, God created the Universe THROUGH him (his Son, Jesus Christ).

That's the truth in your Bible.

the bible says by him in John 1. I know you read it.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In Colossians 1

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Please read your bible.

1 Like

Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by tctrills: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Janosky:

Revelation 21:5-6
And the One seated on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” Then He said, “Write this down, for these words are faithful and true.”
And He told me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give freely from the spring of the water of life.
The one who overcomes will inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he will be My son"

Jehovah God is "the Beginning and the end', @ Revelation 21:6.

Revelation chapter 3 verses 5,12,21, & Revelation 21:6 Jehovah God is the Father of Jesus & every Son.

Revelation 22:16, Jehovah God is the "Beginning and the End".

Shalom.

Your bible clearly tells is who is the Alpha and Omega.

Revelation 22:13-21

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

1 Like

Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by Janosky: 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
tctrills:

Your bible clearly tells is who is the Alpha and Omega.

Revelation 22:13-21

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Oga Tc ,You no Sabi study your Bible at all.
Please ,humble and learn.

. Oga, please,Start your study of Revelation chapter 22 verses 6 to 15.

6 The angel said to me,“These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God who inspires the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.”

7 “Look, I am coming soon!(R) Blessed(S) is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll.”(T)

8 I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things.(U) And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet(V) of the angel who had been showing them to me. 9 But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who keep the words of this scroll.(W) Worship God!”(X)

10 Then he told me, “Do not seal up(Y) the words of the prophecy of this scroll,(Z) because the time is near.(AA) 11 Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”(AB)

12 “Look, I am coming soon!(AC) My reward is with me,(AD) and I will give to each person according to what they have done.(AE) 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega,(AF) the First and the Last,(AG) the Beginning and the End.(AH)

14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes,(AI) that they may have the right to the tree of life(AJ) and may go through the gates(AK) into the city.(AL) 15 Outside(AM) are the dogs,(AN) those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood."

"I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End"
These words of the Lord ho Theos (the God) are worthy and true., verses 6 &13."
Similar words of Revelation 21:5-6 repeated in Revelation 22:6,13, reference the God, Jehovah.

In Revelation chapter 22, for the first time Jesus Christ spoke in verse 16.

Christendom deceiving themselves. grin grin
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by Janosky: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
tctrills:
the bible says by him in John 1. I know you read it.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In Colossians 1

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Please read your bible.

king James version KJV deceiving you grin grin

Look at the screenshots evidence, also espoused from the comments of Oga OkCornel.

1 Like

Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by tctrills: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Janosky:

Look at the screenshots evidence, also espoused from the comments of Oga OkCornel.
Your version is deceiving you. The screenshot shows what you want me to see.
What is the source of your screenshot? Who wrote it? What makes your screenshot more reliable than the king James bible?
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by tctrills: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Janosky:

Oga Tc ,You no Sabi study your Bible at all.
Please ,humble and learn.

. Oga, please,Start your study of Revelation chapter 22 verses 6 to 15.

6 The angel said to me,“These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God who inspires the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.”

7 “Look, I am coming soon!(R) Blessed(S) is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll.”(T)

8 I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things.(U) And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet(V) of the angel who had been showing them to me. 9 But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who keep the words of this scroll.(W) Worship God!”(X)

10 Then he told me, “Do not seal up(Y) the words of the prophecy of this scroll,(Z) because the time is near.(AA) 11 Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”(AB)

12 “Look, I am coming soon!(AC) My reward is with me,(AD) and I will give to each person according to what they have done.(AE) 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega,(AF) the First and the Last,(AG) the Beginning and the End.(AH)

14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes,(AI) that they may have the right to the tree of life(AJ) and may go through the gates(AK) into the city.(AL) 15 Outside(AM) are the dogs,(AN) those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood."

"I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End"
These words of the Lord ho Theos (the God) are worthy and true., verses 6 &13."
Similar words of Revelation 21:5-6 repeated in Revelation 22:6,13, reference the God, Jehovah.

In Revelation chapter 22, for the first time Jesus Christ spoke in verse 16.

Christendom deceiving themselves. grin grin
It was Jesus that spoke in the entire revelations. From chapter 1 verse one, you would know it was the revelations of Jesus Christ.
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by Janosky: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2022
tctrills:

Your version is deceiving you. The screenshot shows what you want me to see.
What is the source of your screenshot? Who wrote it? What makes your screenshot more reliable than the king James bible?
Carry this GIBBERISH go offline.
You saw "dia" the Greek lexicon ("THROUGH" in English) at Hebrew 1:2 & John 1:3 even in the Trinitarian Bible translations in the screenshot, but pride won't let you accept the truth.

Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by tctrills: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Janosky:

You saw "dia" the Greek lexicon ("THROUGH" in English) at Hebrew 1:2 & John 1:3 even in the Trinitarian Bible translations in the screenshot, but pride won't let you accept the truth.
My point remains, how valid is your source? Who are you qouting from.
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by Janosky: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2022
tctrills:

It was Jesus that spoke in the entire revelations. From chapter 1 verse one, you would know it was the revelations of Jesus Christ.
The Revelation which God his Father (the Owner and Author) gave to his Son, Jesus.

If God gives Tctrills a revelation sent through an angel.
The Angel says : "I am Alpha and Omega"the Beginning and the End".

Is Tctrill that "Alpha and Omega"?
Is the Angel that "Alpha and Omega" ?

Oga, dey reason well, please.
grin

1 Like

Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by Janosky: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2022
tctrills:

My point remains, how valid is your source? Who are you qouting from.

Do you mean that NIV, ESV and these Bibles used by your pastors week in, week out to deliver sermons,are not valid?
grin
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by tctrills: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Janosky:

Do you mean that NIV, ESV and these Bibles used by your pastors week in, week out to deliver sermons,are not valid?
grin
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_1:3
Do you mean that the KJV used by your pastors is no valid.
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by tctrills: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2022
Janosky:

The Revelation which God his Father (the Owner and Author) gave to his Son, Jesus.

If God gives Tctrills a revelation sent through an angel.
The Angel says : "I am Alpha and Omega"the Beginning and the End".

Is Tctrill that "Alpha and Omega"?
Is the Angel that "Alpha and Omega" ?

Oga, dey reason well, please.
grin
It was Jesus that said I am the Alpha and Omega. It seems you are not reading well.
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by tctrills: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2022
Janosky:

grin
https://www.biblestudytools.com/colossians/1-16-compare.html
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by tctrills: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Janosky:

https://www.quotescosmos.com/bible/bible-verses/Colossians-1-16.html
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by tctrills: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Janosky:

grin
Please could you use your Greek bible to translate Colossians 1.16.
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by Janosky: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
tctrills:

Please could you use your Greek bible to translate Colossians 1.16.

Is your English THROUGH him" or Greek Dia autou" at Hebrews 1:2, John 1:3 still found at Colossians 1:16?
(Oga, that's your assignment)

Shalom. grin grin grin
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by tctrills: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Janosky:

Is your English THROUGH him" or Greek Dia autou" at Hebrews 1:2, John 1:3 still found at Colossians 1:16?
(Oga, that's your assignment)

Shalom. grin grin grin
Please ask a clear question. I am not sure even you understand the question you are asking
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by Janosky: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
tctrills:
Please ask a clear question. I am not sure even you understand the question you are asking

I thoroughly understand your point.

You are relying on Greek lexicon 1722 ("in"wink to argue your claim.
Have you studied and examine what your fellow Trinitarian Greek scholars explained about Colossians 1:16?

Oga , please review the screenshots evidences DISPROVEN your claim.

Greek 1722 (in ,by, etc) meaning INSTRUMENTALITY.
In the same manner that "DIA antou" meaning
INSTRUMENTALITY, channel.
grin grin grin grin grin.

Perhaps Romans 11:35-36 & 1 Corinthians 11:12 would help you distinguish the First Cause (Jehovah God Almighty) from his INSTRUMENTALITY of creation, his Son Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 11:12
12For just as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from God.

Romans 11:36.
"For who has given to God the Father that he should repay him?
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever!
Amen".

Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by tctrills: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Janosky:

I thoroughly understand your point.

You are relying on Greek lexicon 1722 ("in"wink to argue your claim.
Have you studied and examine what your fellow Trinitarian Greek scholars explained about Colossians 1:16?

Oga , please review the screenshots evidences DISPROVEN your claim.

Greek 1722 (in ,by, etc) meaning INSTRUMENTALITY.
In the same manner that "DIA antou" meaning
INSTRUMENTALITY, channel.
grin grin grin grin grin.

Perhaps Romans 11:35-36 & 1 Corinthians 11:12 would help you distinguish the First Cause (Jehovah God Almighty) from his INSTRUMENTALITY of creation, his Son Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 11:12
12For just as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from God.

Romans 11:36.
"For who has given to God the Father that he should repay him?
For from Him and throughgh Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever!
Amen".
I did not give you screenshots, I gave you entire website. Scholastic works. not scrapy screenshots. So who do we believe? You call yourselves Jehovah witnesses but you do not know Jesus is Jehovah.
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Janosky:

The word "THROUGH" is enough to help right thinking people know that Jesus can't be the Almighty.
Nebuchadnezzar said:

“Is this not Babylon the Great that I myself have built for the royal house by my own strength and might and for the glory of my majesty?” Daniel 4:30

Of course Nebuchadnezzar is the brain behind the building of that mighty nation but did he use his own hands to do the building or engaged some workers? Proverbs 8:22-30

The Almighty will never say:

"I do nothing of my own initiative" John 5:30 smiley

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by sonmvayina(m): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2022
tctrills:

The world was created by Jesus Christ. The bible clearly calls Jesus Christ God.

For it to be right, it has to be true across board.
Numbers 23:19 says God is not a man, so jesus cannot be god....

Something to think about.

Me think jesus is a creation of the Roman empire to deceive people with little mind...

Take time to research and think about it..
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by tctrills: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2022
sonmvayina:

For it to be right, it has to be true across board.
Numbers 23:19 says God is not a man, so jesus cannot be god....

Something to think about.

Me think jesus is a creation of the Roman empire to deceive people with little mind...

Take time to research and think about it..
You forget that the bible calls Jesus Christ God and that the old testament God was called calls the 'man of war.'
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by sonmvayina(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2022
tctrills:

You forget that the bible calls Jesus Christ God and that the old testament God was called calls the 'man of war.'

Read and understand..don't take text out of context...
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by tctrills: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2022
sonmvayina:

Read and understand..don't take text out of context...

That's the funny thing about you guys. Everyone you don't agree with would ask you to read and understand. It's only when someone agrees with your position that you believe they have read and they understand. To me, that is very shallow thinking. I would not ask you to read and understand just because you don't agree with me, rather I would clearly explain my point and show you why you are wrong.
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by sonmvayina(m): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
tctrills:

That's the funny thing about you guys. Everyone you don't agree with would ask you to read and understand. It's only when someone agrees with your position that you believe they have read and they understand. To me, that is very shallow thinking. I would not ask you to read and understand just because you don't agree with me, rather I would clearly explain my point and show you why you are wrong.

That is what I have done..

For any thing to be true in the Bible, it has to be true everywhere in the Bible..

Numbers 23;19 disagree that Jesus is god.

It clearly tells you that God is not a man or human being.

So jesus can never be God..
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by tctrills: 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
sonmvayina:

That is what I have done..

For any thing to be true in the Bible, it has to be true everywhere in the Bible..

Numbers 23;19 disagree that Jesus is god.

It clearly tells you that God is not a man or human being.

So Jesus can never be God..

Did you not read the bible when it said that the Word was God? Or did you not read Isaiah call him the Mighty God?

Jesus Christ was the God that led the children of Israel across the wilderness.
Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by Janosky: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
tctrills:

I did not give you screenshots, I gave you entire website. Scholastic works. not scrapy screenshots. So who do we believe? You call yourselves Jehovah witnesses but you do not know Jesus is Jehovah.
Oga Tc,You are not honest. grin

Your quotecosmos website is using info from the Strong's Concordance for Greek 1722 lexicon, the same Source of 2 screenshots i posted & you are throwing tantrums.

Tueh !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by Janosky: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The word "THROUGH" is enough to help right thinking people know that Jesus can't be the Almighty.
Nebuchadnezzar said:

“Is this not Babylon the Great that I myself have built for the royal house by my own strength and might and for the glory of my majesty?” Daniel 4:30

Of course Nebuchadnezzar is the brain behind the building of that mighty nation but did he use his own hands to do the building or engaged some workers? Proverbs 8:22-30

The Almighty will never say:

"I do nothing of my own initiative" John 5:30 smiley
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by tctrills: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
Janosky:

Your quotecosmos website is using info from the Strong's Concordance for Greek 1722 lexicon, the same Source of 2 screenshots i posted & you are throwing tantrums.

Tueh !!!!!
What are you saying? Are you saying that you agree or that you don't agree with my source?
Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by tctrills: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=Janosky post=118441444][/quote]
You asked for screenshots.

Re: JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
Janosky:

Tueh !!!!!

I often tell many of my friends:

"I know you respect me and the knowledge i have regarding God's word, but that's not enough to guarantee your salvation because the things you heard from me aren't mine i made it mine through a humble spirit" ~ John 5:30

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. / What Did Jesus Mean? / Amazing! The US Military Has Found The Garden Of Eden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.