Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. (915 Views)

Rare! Two Men Got Married, Females Best Them. PHOTOS / When They Don’t Just Have Time For You / Real Men Got Beards... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by Animegirl(f): 1:22pm On May 22, 2022
Rich men don't complain about gold diggers cuz they got enough gold to be dug . But you see these broke men, they cry the loudest with empty pocket.

God bless all the legit rich guys. kiss

3 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by Robertgreene1(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2022
And someone will marry this one like this so?
Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by Dickjo(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2022
Animegirl:
Rich men don't complain about gold diggers cuz they got enough gold to be dug . But you see these broke men, they cry the loudest with empty pocket.

angry
Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by Dickjo(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2022
Animegirl:

are u lightskin?(no ofencse) angry
Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by Jennyclay(f): 1:30pm On May 22, 2022
And the disgusting thing about these broke poor men is that... When the relationship is over, they would want to collect and retrieve back all the gifts they bought for the lady. (maybe phone, hair or Car).

Very disgusting and irritating broke men!! Rich men won't do such nonsense! It's like dragging their names to the mud. Honestly God will continue to bless rich men!

You better avoid broke men my dear! Avoid them like a plague oooo!!

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by BigRocky: 1:34pm On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
And the disgusting thing about these broke poor men is that... When the relationship is over, they would want to collect and retrieve back all the gifts they bought for the lady. (maybe phone, hair or Car).

Very disgusting and irritating broke men!! Rich men won't do such nonsense!! It's like dragging their names to the mud.

You better avoid broke men my dear!

Reserve some data to type RIP for your types and other gold diggers that would be used for moni rituals by rich guys wink
Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by Jennyclay(f): 1:37pm On May 22, 2022
BigRocky:

Reserve some data to type RIP for your types and other gold diggers that would be used for moni rituals by rich guys wink
it's not about being a gold digger here.

Broke men naturally have numerous wahala!!

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by BigRocky: 1:41pm On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

What about broke ladies or they don't exist?

Shouting broke men up and down as if your dad is sharing fence with a billionaire smiley

4 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by SarutobiEky(m): 1:45pm On May 22, 2022
BigRocky:

What about broke ladies or they don't exist?

Shouting broke men up and down as if your dad is sharing fence with a billionaire smiley
ROTFL..I swear na madwoman you dey follow drag. grin

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by BigRocky: 1:48pm On May 22, 2022
SarutobiEky:
ROTFL..I swear na madwoman you dey follow drag. grin

"Follow drag"?
Check my signature bruh

I school dis niggaz for fun cool
Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by Truvelisback(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2022
Dickjo:

are u lightskin?(no ofencse) angry
Her phone made her light Skin grin
Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by Animegirl(f): 2:08pm On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

Exactly.

Every man I have ever seriously dated has found a way to impress me by very subtly making me understand that they make great $.

Now I have briefly (2 months) dated a complete clown when I was 19 yo. My gwad! I was so blinded with him having potentials but this guy was always moody, always bitter with people success, complains about what I put on(that it was too expensive), insult successful women at any give opportunity. He never spent a penny on me. He was also the poorest man I have ever dated.

That's why I never take Redpillers on this forum seriously. Their specs or woman of their dreams don't even like them, hence the frustration on beautiful women.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by Ajimusty2: 2:16pm On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

Very disgusting and irritating broke men!! Rich men won't do such nonsense! It's like dragging their names to the mud. Honestly God will continue to bless rich men!

You better avoid broke men my dear! Avoid them like a plague oooo!!
swrs,so annoying.like one to(n)to di(c)ke i know.
Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 22, 2022
NL directors has activated a sleeper cell and released another s-p-a-m b-o-t to create stories to increase daily traffic for his site, he activates and engage this online warriors for profiteering, u notice how they create topics just to garner traffic,unless topics cool
Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by Uniquetani1(f): 2:19pm On May 22, 2022
True talk
Broke guys has many problems, they are called Redpillers and you can find most of them on NL

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by virginprincess(f): 2:21pm On May 22, 2022
The worst thing that can happen to a lady is to date a broke frustrated guy, there anger, bitterness, frustration and insecurity is on another level.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by SarutobiEky(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2022
BigRocky:

"Follow drag"?
Check my signature bruh

I school dis niggaz for fun cool

grin
Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 22, 2022
How many rich men do you know Biko? undecided....
I mean personally, how many self made, legit rich dudes do you have a relationship with? undecided....

SMH (sighs) undecided....

You know, if ladies made their own money legitimately and not go around searching for rich men to leach on, we definitely wouldn't be having this conversation, but I guess, it is what is undecided...
Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by IamV: 10:03am On May 23, 2022
Animegirl:

But you don't call your father out,why ?

You father have being broke for a longer time that almost all male nairalanders you call broke,but you don't call your father out for his brokeness at home,but then,when you come online,you start calling guys who have spent lesser time than your father in the hall of brokeness.
Like the saying goes,charity begins at home.
Your father is over 40 & still broke,call him to order first,and just maybe,other guys that's just a new members of the hall of brokeness can start reasoning with you.
Re: A Lot Of Men Got A Fear Of Being Used For Money They Don’t Even Have. by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 23, 2022
You want guys less than half your father's age to give you in 2 months what your father could not give you in over 20+ years. Is that not juju? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Slay Queen Spotted Tw3rking On An Old Man To Milk His Money At A Night Club / VIDEO: Chopping A Girl I Met At Tinder In A Hotel / Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.