Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? (882 Views)

REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages / Feminism: The Failed Western Experiment! / Is Feminism Really A Bad Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Ebubu9: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2022
I just bumped into this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7284714/wifes-ex-boyfriend-ruin-marriage

And several others that have plagued nairaland romance section for the past 2 years.

It didn’t use to be this bad.

Is feminism finding foot in Nigeria with their campaigns responsible for this?

What could be attributed to this?

How did it get this bad because 10 or 15 years ago, women cheating inside marriage was unheard of or very rare; the trend has become upsetting.

How can a woman be having sex with 5 months pregnancy ? Jesus christ.
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Moh247: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2022
Am afraid we don't have real feminist with defined ideology in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Romanoff(f): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2022
That wife of his probably doesn't even know what feminism is.

A woman that will cheat will cheat. It all depends on the values that she was taught and the values that shaped her.

It's why you have to look well before you marry, man or woman. What kind of values do you have?

For me, infidelity is a deal breaker, domestic abuse is a deal breaker and my husband and I share similar values.

We both know that there's no coming back if any of these two happens in our marriage.

It's not enough for someone to be fine, have money or good job or business, what type of values do they have?

How can you expect total fidelity from someone you were fornicating with and who has several body counts? How can you guarantee that when the opportunity presents itself, that person's flesh will not fail them?

God's way is still the best, stay away from premarital sex.

Go into marriage with God and the way God intended marriage to be to avoid all these unnecessary ex boyfriend ex girlfriend wahala.

Sexual purity cannot be overemphasized.

It's sexual immorality that's leading to most marital issues after money. My wife/ husband has a low sex drive (because they have a mileage of over a million on their sexual experience), my wife/husband cannot satisfy me (when they've spent their youth sampling all kinds and have basis for comparison), my wife/husband always denies me sex (when sex is the solid thing that works well in the marriage).

It all boils down to Immorality my brother and it is getting worse.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Natbrowny: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2022
YES.

Ask a self-claimed feminist to tell you what feminism entails and listen to the trash coming out.

I don do my own interviews n research for obodo naija here. I wasnt impressed.

Most of them was wowed when i told them what feminism Entails.

Some be like my boyfriend broke my heart so I'm now a feminist.. �

I tried shaking my head but my head refused to shake.

The people wey start feminism sef openly claim say na scam.

Feminist in public, normal babe kneeling to beg her guy in private
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Natbrowny: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2022
Moh247:
Am afraid we don't have real feminist with defined ideology in Nigeria

One crate of Big Stout and rabbit BBQ for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Chnbanc: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2022
Romanoff:

A woman that will cheat will cheat. It all depends on the values that she was taught and the values that shaped her.

It's why you have to look we before you marry, man or woman. What kind of values do you have?

For me, infidelity is a deal breaker, domestic abuse is a deal breaker and my husband and I share similar values.

We both know that there's no coming back if any of these two happens in our marriage.

It's not enough for someone to be fine, have money or good job or business, what type of values do they have?

How can you expect total fidelity from someone you were fornicating with and who had several body counts? How can you guarantee that when the opportunity presents itself, that person's flesh will let fail them?

Go into marriage with God and the way God intended marriage to be to avoid all these unnecessary ex boyfriend ex girlfriend wahala.

It's sexual immorality that's leading to most marital issues after money. M wife/ husband has a low sex drive (because they have a mileage of over a million on their sexual experience), my wife/husband cannot satisfy me (when they've spent their youths sampling all kinds and have basis for comparison), my wife/husband always denies me sex (when sex is the solid thing that works well on the marriage).

Did u type all this with your phone?
Or u copied it....
All the same NICE Epistle
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Romanoff(f): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Chnbanc:

Did u type all this with your phone?
Or u copied it....
All the same NICE Epistle

I typed it with my phone. I am passionate about Godly marriages so it breaks my heart when people just enter marriages without the right values or orientation.

4 Likes

Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by rickleye: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2022
Nope plus this is only happening with a few women.
Most of them don’t know what Feminist ideas are :

Some husband or men, those 45 and younger still want their wives to cook, clean,
manage the house and have a career (work) or business ( harder to do) like it’s still the 80’s. While they have side chicks and party with the boys. And these women have come to a realization that why can he have fun and I can’t.
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by blinking001(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Feminism is the reason behind it. What other social movements propagate woke culture virus other than feminism?
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by siofra(f): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2022
rickleye:
Nope plus this is only happening with a few women.
Most of them don’t know what Feminist ideas are :

Some husband or men, those 45 and younger still want their wives to cook, clean,
manage the house and have a career (work) or business ( harder to do) like it’s still the 80’s. While they have side chicks and party with the boys. And these women have come to a realization that why can he have fun and I can’t.

Women are wising up. They aren't settling for less anymore and it gladens my heart.

Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Ebubu9: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Romanoff:

It's why you have to look we before you marry, man or woman. What kind of values do you have?

How can you expect total fidelity from someone you were fornicating with and who had several body counts? How can you guarantee that when the opportunity presents itself, that person's flesh will let fail them?

It's sexual immorality that's leading to most marital issues after money. M wife/ husband has a low sex drive (because they have a mileage of over a million on their sexual experience), my wife/husband cannot satisfy me (when they've spent their youths sampling all kinds and have basis for comparison), my wife/husband always denies me sex (when sex is the solid thing that works well on the marriage).

Honestly, going into marriage with God and a God fearing woman who is proverbial and has virtues of a Godly woman, is the only saving grace.
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Romanoff(f): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ebubu9:

Honestly, going into marriage with God and a God fearing woman who is proverbial and has virtues of a Godly woman, is the only saving grace.

A man who knows and fears God is also the best to go into marriage with. I am not talking about the type that are workers in church, claim to speak in tongues but are steady fornicating.

2 Likes

Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Ebubu9: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Romanoff:

A man who knows and fears God is also the best to go into marriage with. I am not talking about the type that are workers in church, claim to speak in tongues but are steady fornicating.
you are truly right!
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by RedpillAnalyst: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Not feminism sir.

Feminism is a little branch on the tree of Satanism. Satan has infiltrated our culture, churches, mosques and other religious places.

Women will do what you allow them to do and the future is bleak and it will definitely get worse. Weak men paved ways for the foolishness we experience today and men have fallen from grace. When everyone thinks it is okay to commit and marry a non-virgin. Not only that, it is still okay to grace the pulpit and wear a white gown after series of abortions.

Just think about it why would you not do whatever you like if you were a woman. There's no standard for a wife or even a husband anymore and anything goes.

So, not Feminism. Weak men gave in to Satanism and women are just the agent.

1 Like

Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by teebagy: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ebubu9:
I just bumped into this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7284714/wifes-ex-boyfriend-ruin-marriage

And several others that have plagued nairaland romance section for the past 2 years.

How did it get this bad because 10 or 15 years ago, women cheating inside marriage was unheard of or very rare; the trend has become upsetting.

feminism is like a child demanding equal right in their parent house that they didnt contribute money to build but when the children are giving responsibilities like paying for light. Food stuffs or the house is threatned they turn back into been children.
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by nooboody: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Feminism contributes but is not the main reason. Yes ,they want to be treated equally but at the Same time want none of the responsibility said equality. I believe personal self restraint, morals and just plain common sense are the main factors involved.

ANYHOO, I JUST WANT TO SAY ; HI , I SELL GOOGLE VOICE NUMBERS AT CHEAP PRICES.

CONTACT-O905O7.759O3.
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Savedday: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Chnbanc: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Romanoff:

I typed it with my phone. I am passionate about Godly marriages so it breaks my heart when people just enter marriages without the right values or orientation.
I never realized u where this Godly...
I use to feel that u r a feminist..
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by jimmychang: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
If you like as a man pander to the feminist narrative and don't stand your ground ,them go still leave you marry or date masculine men.
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Romanoff(f): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Chnbanc:

I never realized u where this Godly...
I use to feel that u r a feminist..

Any woman with an opinion is tagged a feminist on Nairaland. Na their way.
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Idonweak: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Romanoff:

There's nothing godly about sex and besides not everyone is religious or conform to your beliefs. Moreover, I've seen bad christian marriages, therefore there's no formula to a happy marriage. people overrate this thing too much
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Chnbanc: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Romanoff:

Any woman with an opinion is tagged a feminist on Nairaland. Na their way.
sure na our way b that as
Redpillers
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Romanoff(f): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Chnbanc:
sure na our way b that as
Redpillers

Well, every human is entitled to an opinion. Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean every woman with an opinion is a feminist sha.

1 Like

Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ladies are now getting polygamous like Men, simple.

They just want to have several partners and sample plenty Diccks!

Feminism has little connection here, though most feminists Envy men and our carefree and Less complicated way of life!
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by advanceDNA: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ebubu9:

It has always been this bad....the truth is just becoming more exposed because of mobile phone tech...

If not for phones...u will never catch some women in the act because they pretend and are careful alot..

Enough men have been caught cheating cos na man dey carrry babe come house, which makes the real girlfriend catch him

...women will always go and play away match in the house of the side nigga..where you go see am let alone catch am...unless through phone converstaion..
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Ebubu9: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

It has always been this bad....the truth is just becoming more exposed because of mobile phone tech...

If not for phones...u will never catch some women in the act because they pretend and are careful alot..

Enough men have been caught cheating cos na man dey carrry babe come house, which makes the real girlfriend catch him

...women will always go and play away match in the house of the side nigga..where you go see am let alone catch am...unless through phone converstaion..
There was phone in 2012-2015, but it wasn’t this bad.
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Reminderz: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Romanoff:

It's why you have to look well before you marry, man or woman. What kind of values do you have?

How can you expect total fidelity from someone you were fornicating with and who has several body counts? How can you guarantee that when the opportunity presents itself, that person's flesh will not fail them?

It's sexual immorality that's leading to most marital issues after money. My wife/ husband has a low sex drive (because they have a mileage of over a million on their sexual experience), my wife/husband cannot satisfy me (when they've spent their youth sampling all kinds and have basis for comparison), my wife/husband always denies me sex (when sex is the solid thing that works well in the marriage).

well written... nice one...
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by advanceDNA: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ebubu9:

There was phone in 2012-2015, but it wasn’t this bad.

Its like you just joined social media platforms..

Someone posted an old screen shot of nairaland back in 2011 or 12 recently....its these same story of women cheating ...men cheating.....

Na today u start to dey hear of women bringing bastards home??
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Ebubu9: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its like you just joined social media platforms..

Someone posted an old screen shot of nairaland back in 2011 or 12 recently....its these same story of women cheating ...men cheating.....

Na today u start to dey hear of women bringing bastards home??
hmm
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by AkuOlisa: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
It is not feminism but their actual nature it's just that in the past they were good at hiding it no thanks to culture and religion.

Unfortunately for them, Social media and feminism are currently helping men to see and understand the true nature of women and it is not a commendable sight.
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Kobicove(m): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Romanoff:

Is that why you wrote a whole thesis on the topic? grin
Re: Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? by Romanoff(f): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kobicove:

Is that why you wrote a whole thesis on the topic? grin

Yes. E dey pain me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Help Her? / Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! / Ugandan Man Discovers That His Wife Is Actually A Man Two Weeks After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.