Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

2023 Presidency: Electoral Act Cuts PDP Delegates To 811, South-East Loses Out - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Electoral Act Cuts PDP Delegates To 811, South-East Loses Out (34288 Views)

FG Loses Out, NASS Affirms States’ Power To Collect VAT / Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day / OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Electoral Act Cuts PDP Delegates To 811, South-East Loses Out by Okarakwu: 11:06am On May 23, 2022
Ok,
klas:

Constitutionally, the President has 30 days to decide whether to sign or veto the bill.

During that 30 days, National Assembly can do nothing and the 30 days will elapse on June 13th 2022 which will be too late for them to do anything about the primaries.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Electoral Act Cuts PDP Delegates To 811, South-East Loses Out by einsteine(m): 11:18am On May 23, 2022
wpadmin:

I never said parts of Delta state belonged to Igbos.

Delta state was already existing. but the Federal government took some parts of Igbo communities and added it to the Delta communities.

These parts of Delta speak Igbo and have Igbo tradition. The evidence is there.

If you give me proof that it never happened, I will read about it and correct myself if it's the truth.

It never happened. The River Niger has always been the boundary between the Midwest region and the Eastern region.

Name one community that was added to the Delta communities. Bear in mind that I am from the part that you are calling Igbo speaking. These parts have always been in Delta and were never part of Igboland or Eastern Nigeria.

Infact, Dennis Osadebey, the premier of the Midwest was from the Asaba area, one of the Igboid areas in Delta State.

The narrative that Igboland lost areas to Rivers state and Delta state is propaganda by IPOB. Nothing of such ever happened.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Electoral Act Cuts PDP Delegates To 811, South-East Loses Out by Obamaofusa: 1:13pm On May 23, 2022
MumuAFONJA:

Afonja tins don't bath year to year,80% of afonja don't brush their teeth the smells like a dead pig,afonja mouth odour can pollute the universe, Google de most dirtiest tribe in Nigeria and come back and tell me what u see grin grin grin

OSU...you know that the only dirty,stinking,smelling pigs in Nigeria are the yeebows.Ask Kanu.

Kanu: Igbos are the only pigs in Ngeria.No contest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos / Zulum Meets Families Of Slain Officers, Visits The Injured In Hospital (pics) / Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.