Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

I Need Advice My Ex Female Friend Decided To Come Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice My Ex Female Friend Decided To Come Back. (837 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice My Ex Female Friend Decided To Come Back. by tosine90(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2022
Sometime ago, that was 4 year ago, I met this pretty damsel in my neighborhood which I really have interest and affection for. At first we started as friends though I was much older than her but she look very mature in status. I quickly let her know my intention then that I like her and I really intended setting down with her but she refused my advances and she clearly told me we can't date but can only be friends which I keep trying to win her heart
even my best friend tried to convince her to accept that I really have good intentions towards her which she knows but then I wasn't very boyant and my accodation was a single room and not well furnished and was even in a sorry state in short I was practically broke.

But later on she told me she got someone she is going out with so I decided to back out and move on.

Fast forward to this present time she came back looking for me but I already had a finance which we are already engaged plus the fact that my status had changed for good financially and am living in a 2 bedroom apartment. But this girl want want to start a relationship with me now and she was even aware I had a spouse and they have met before. So I need advice is that should I play along since I don't have any intention then just to chop and clean mouth or avoid her totally.

Mature advise please
Sorry for my grammars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice My Ex Female Friend Decided To Come Back. by meobizy(f): 5:59pm On May 22, 2022
Her tenure ended long ago.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Advice My Ex Female Friend Decided To Come Back. by God1000(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2022
She's a snobbish type, just distance yourself from her

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice My Ex Female Friend Decided To Come Back. by GoooodHardDick: 6:00pm On May 22, 2022
What kind of advice do you want again oga? angry

You went extra mile to please a girl and win her heart so she can date u? What a SIMP!
After hoeing and exploring other guys dick, she came back to you knowing fully well that you're in a better state to fund her lifestyle while she prostitutes around and then makes you her second option.

Normally, I would've laid a curse on u but today na Sunday. Oga, u better bang that girl, dump her and move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice My Ex Female Friend Decided To Come Back. by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 22, 2022
Alaye just ghost her or run one or two flings with her....

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice My Ex Female Friend Decided To Come Back. by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 22, 2022
Na her luck. Let her go jejely.
You are now booked.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice My Ex Female Friend Decided To Come Back. by cavreek: 6:15pm On May 22, 2022
Dear OP, pls do not anger the gods
Its a good tin dat am in a good mood otherwise I would have sent my guy with his old kala to put it to good use
Re: I Need Advice My Ex Female Friend Decided To Come Back. by OscarJaden(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2022
Lol the hallot just want to use u as a backup....

Her tenure ended that very day she rejected you....
That what i always tell my niggas...
Chasing the money should be primary
Women should be secondary because once you have money you can Bleep any kind of pussy you want

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice My Ex Female Friend Decided To Come Back. by mardis: 6:42pm On May 22, 2022
Please for your peace and sanity sake, avoid that your ex friend. Avoid her o like a plague. I don't even know why you're thinking, she wasn't your girlfriend which means nothing joined you two together. You were just mere friends so i see nothing difficult in avoiding her.

Don't even try that chop and clean mouth sh!t hmmm, it will hook you for troat ehn.

You already have a fiance, just focus on your marriage preparations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice My Ex Female Friend Decided To Come Back. by IamDora(f): 6:46pm On May 22, 2022
M
Re: I Need Advice My Ex Female Friend Decided To Come Back. by VlamesIffect(f): 7:00pm On May 22, 2022
tosine90:
Sometime ago, that was 4 year ago, I met this pretty damsel in my neighborhood which I really have interest and affection for. At first we started as friends though I was much older than her but she look very mature in status. I quickly let her know my intention then that I like her and I really intended setting down with her but she refused my advances and she clearly told me we can't date but can only be friends which I keep trying to win her heart
even my best friend tried to convince her to accept that I really have good intentions towards her which she knows but then I wasn't very boyant and my accodation was a single room and not well furnished and was even in a sorry state in short I was practically broke.

But later on she told me she got someone she is going out with so I decided to back out and move on.

Fast forward to this present time she came back looking for me but I already had a finance which we are already engaged plus the fact that my status had changed for good financially and am living in a 2 bedroom apartment. But this girl want want to start a relationship with me now and she was even aware I had a spouse and they have met before. So I need advice is that should I play along since I don't have any intention then just to chop and clean mouth or avoid her totally.

Mature advise please
Sorry for my grammars.

Baba...NACK AND GO. LIFE TOO SHORT FOR NONSENSE
Re: I Need Advice My Ex Female Friend Decided To Come Back. by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 22, 2022
She get money now?
Re: I Need Advice My Ex Female Friend Decided To Come Back. by ceede2: 7:36pm On May 22, 2022
No long story here, do to her same thing she did to you then.

Man up never have anything to do with her, love her in a distance.
Your respect go long like 3rd mainland bridge.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice My Ex Female Friend Decided To Come Back. by nnoble(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2022
follow your instincts

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car / 200k Giveaway Has Started / Lady Supports Her Man, Celebrates His Ex Girlfriend's Birthday At Her Graveside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.