Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,679 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car (833 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by GoooodHardDick: 2:55pm On May 25, 2022
'Dear ladies,

Japan’s Princess Mako, who grew up in a palace, left the palace to marry a struggling man living in a one bedroom flat. But you who grew up in a ‘face me I face you house' insist you can't marry or go out on a date with a man who came with an okadaman to pick you up?

As a lady, if you don't have a car, please don't bother dating. If youre so broke that you can't order an uber for the date, don't date at all. Let alone getting married. Because Even in a palace, you will still be poor! Poverty is in your mind. If you hate poverty, go and make wealth yourself and then use the money to turn your man from pauper to prince. Women, Will the sky fall if you order Uber to take yourself and your guy out on a date??

Stop seeing a man as rich or poor. You are dating/marrying a human being. You are not dating nor marrying his money'' Emancipate yourself from this poverty mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:57pm On May 25, 2022
Ok papi.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by Shalommy(f): 3:01pm On May 25, 2022
Your Candidlady must see this! Chaii.. undecided
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by chimarra1: 3:03pm On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
'Dear ladies,

Women, Will the sky fall if you order Uber to take yourself and your guy out on a date??

this will not change anything. you can only personally look out for a quality woman for yourself and leave the rest to be the way they are.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by GoooodHardDick: 3:09pm On May 25, 2022
chimarra1:

this will not change anything. you can only personally look out for a quality woman for yourself and leave the rest to be the way they are.

Your gender was Busy lamenting and displaying her entitlement mentality all over nairaland, simply because a simp man came over with an okada to take her out on a date.

Knowing fully well that the only thing she can offer that young man is her over used pussy.

Why couldn't she buy her own car? Abi Is she allergic to having her own car? Why couldn't she ordered an uber if no be poverty hold her?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by Elmojiid(m): 3:09pm On May 25, 2022
They coming for ur head
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by chimarra1: 3:10pm On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Your gender was displaying lamenting and displaying her entitlement mentality all over niaraland, simply because a simp man came over with an okada to take her out on a date.

Knowing fully well that the only thing she can offer that young man is her over used pussy.

Why couldn't she buy her own car? Abi Is she allergic to having her own car? Why couldn't she ordered an uber if no be poverty hold her?

calm down sir. no fighting
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by GoooodHardDick: 3:12pm On May 25, 2022
Elmojiid:
They coming for ur head

Honourable comrade. Those werey parading themselves as feminist on this forum are brain dead. Poverty has dealt with them.

We must keep preaching the gospel truth to emancipate them from that entitlement mentality and poverty mindset
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by Kollins11: 3:12pm On May 25, 2022
Some of these leeches parent don't even have a bicycle, but they want to end with a man who has private jet.

Na ogun and sango go locate all these leeches.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by GoooodHardDick: 3:16pm On May 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Some of these leeches parent don't even have a bicycle, but they want to end with a man who has private jet.

Na ogun and sango go locate all these leeches.

I swear down comrade. Fire on honourable comrade.

We must keep preaching the gospel truth no matter how painful it is

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:19pm On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Honourable comrade. Those werey parading themselves as feminist on this forum are brain dead. Poverty has dealt with them.

We must keep preaching the gospel truth to emancipate them from that entitlement mentality and poverty mindset
Rich boy who spends his whole life talking about women..boy you are nothing..stop acting and feeling high..

You are nothing..the real men here don't go about blabbing and crying about women on here..you have to grow up..tho you are a kid but you should at least be mature you know..you are 17 and you should be a lil bit smarter than this.. grin
What do you even know about life tho?an underage telling adults how to live their life.. grin
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by PerfectStranger(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2022
Op just ignore these leeches coz no matter what, they'll always be leeches and simps.

Most of them can't even afford to pay for a bike. Feminist online, love peddlers offline.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2022
why worry so much about what these broke aaasss greedy hungry deluded women do?!?! there will always be some liabilities out there, and just make sure you dont date/marry any of these broken women.... as much as many wouldnt marry them, the smart men out there know that they are very easy to play with... and use as konji reliever!
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by Candidlady: 3:26pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Rich boy who spends his whole life talking about women..boy you are nothing..stop acting and feeling high..

You are nothing..the real men here don't go about blabbing and crying about women on here..you have to grow up..tho you are a kid but you should at least be mature you know..you are 17 and you should be a lil bit smarter than this.. grin
What do you even know about life tho?an underage telling adults how to live their life.. grin

Nandez please ignore the kiddo
Beleive me when Isay folks who rant like him got nada to offer. They all mouths no action kinda beings

Hope you are great
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by Candidlady: 3:27pm On May 25, 2022
Shalommy:
Your Candi.dlady must see this! Chaii.. undecided

Won't let a kid with no means of survival spoil this pleasant pleasure of my burnt offering smiley
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:29pm On May 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Beleive me when Isay folks who rant like him got nada to offer. They all mouths no action kinda beings

Hope you are great
I mean it's disgusting.. grin
He keeps opening his wide mouth to vomit nonsense.. his fellow kids who come in to support him makes it more disgusting..
Thanks candidlady..back to ya..some hour ago regarding our last convo..quote me on our field.. wink
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by Goodvibes8(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Candidlady:

Hope you are great

Leeches. You girls are greedy, myopic and self centered.

You need to check out the thread of one werey that just escaped from psychiatric home. You need to see her high level of entitlement mentality written all over her f*cking life.

The Werey no just get shame. E sure for me say her papa nor get shi shi. Her papa no get bicycle
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by GoooodHardDick: 3:57pm On May 25, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Op just ignore these leeches coz no matter what, they'll always be leeches and simps.

Most of them can't even afford to pay for a bike. Feminist online, love peddlers offline.

Increase the volume honourable comrade!!!
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by GoooodHardDick: 3:58pm On May 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
why worry so much about what these broke aaasss greedy hungry deluded women do?!?! there will always be some liabilities out there, and just make sure you dont date/marry any of these broken women.... as much as many wouldnt marry them, the smart men out there know that they are very easy to play with... and use as konji reliever!

You have said it all honourable comrade!
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:43pm On May 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Leeches. You girls are greedy, myopic and self centered.

You need to check out the thread of one werey that just escaped from psychiatric home. You need to see her high level of entitlement mentality written all over her f*cking life.

The Werey no just get shame. E sure for me say her papa nor get shi shi. Her papa no get bicycle
What girl is that?
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by Kelvin3476: 5:44pm On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

BRO LETS OPEN A JOINT FACEBNK GROUP WHERE WE CAN PREACH THIS GOOD GOSPEL ?
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 25, 2022
Childish!
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by Goodvibes8(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What girl is that?
ask me again? Or you ask the op. E go tell you the leech.
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:18pm On May 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:
ask me again? Or you ask the op. E go tell you the leech.
Ok papi.. kiss
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by Vinnie2000(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2022
Lol, Goodharddick on the beat!
Honestly, the mentality of naija ladies is Funny.
Dats how i saw one Ugly babe selling Face mask in a front of a Bank, refusing one Fine guy's advances!
I Just laugh!
In her mind now, She needs a Handsome guy with a car!
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by Dayson55: 9:04pm On May 25, 2022
This war will never end.
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by Bighenzzy(m): 10:05pm On May 25, 2022
Y'all females started this male and female competition shit

Y'all want to compete with males, like why can't we go back to those days where females believes that the man is the head? I know fr that in those days man see taking care of a woman as there responsibility.
Nobody is saying the females should be treated like trash, females are to be respected as well, ion know why all this competitions

But why will a female without a job and whose father never own a car talk down on someone without a car?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by marsman: 10:06pm On May 25, 2022
Hahaha, Not in this society.
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by Nobody: 1:45am On May 26, 2022
OP....
This is very unnecessary sir...
I saw the earlier thread that led to this one and quite frankly I was appalled by the level of childishness and stupidity that the OP of that thread displayed (and quite frankly, you're doing the same here sir) undecided....

However....
I have also come to understand that everyone is allowed to have a preference, some preferences maybe stupid and baseless and some maybe fine, but still, it's their preference, so let it be undecided...

And quite frankly, you and I both know that this thing you're saying cannot work in real life, so leave am grin. A broke woman and a broke man are not the same thing, a man is held to a higher standard in the aspect of finance as compared to a woman....

I'm not saying it is fair, but it is what it is sir undecided....
Re: Ladies, Stop Going Out On A Date If You Don't Have A Car by Lee99: 3:51am On May 26, 2022
As for guy like me wey no broke and I come still get car join, I no dey experience all these things, I no dey simp either, normally no be every girl wey you toast go agree, even with my car I've met girls that still rejected me, it's not always about money, have you checked yourself? Do you smell nice? Do you dress well? Do you have nice breath? If all girls are rejecting you it is definitely not because you're broke or you don't have car, check yourself well, it may be your mannerisms, girls notice a lot beyond how fat your wallet is, some broke guys get more pussy than the rich ones so it's not always like that, most times I even get girls is when I leave my car at home and go for a stroll so there's no physical evidence that I'm mobile or anything, guys level up, change your thinking.

(1) (Reply)

At My Age, How Can I Start Living By Myself, I Don't Want To Be A Burden For An / The Reality About My Girlfriend / Another Popular South African Actor's Sex Tape Leaks - Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.