Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Manchester City Win Premier League Title - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Win Premier League Title (28875 Views)

Manchester City Win EPL Title After Leicester Beat Manchester United / Pirlo Names Five Clubs That Can Win Champions League Title This Season / Pep Guardiola: How Chelsea Helped Man City Win Premier League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Nobleou(m): 7:51pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Epl na dirty...Scripted to make it dramatic

Arrangee
Scripted

So Liverpool come wait make mancity come back from 2 goals down before them score their own

Without Aston getting red card ...then mancity scored 3 goals within ten minutes...wetin I even dey talk self...within six minutes

Epl na fraud..pure arrangee
And for all you quoting me...una nor even create time to watch the match...especially the one between mancity and Aston villa.....epl is a scam
mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Kingluqman(m): 7:51pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

So Liverpool come wait make mancity come back from 2 goals down before them score their own

Without Aston getting red card ...then mancity scored 3 goals within ten minutes...wetin I even dey talk self...within six minutes

And for all you quoting me...una nor even create time to watch the match...especially the one between mancity and Aston villa.....epl is a scam
E o gbadun sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by palsenator(m): 7:52pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

It's sad what Nigeria as a society has done to your mind. It's sad and I feel sad for you.

Simply because the matches went in that intriguing ways and quite emotional, your mind surged to "arrangee" . What!! This evening would be one of the best ending to epl ever. Even if it was scripted, it was well scripted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by maximizer61(m): 7:54pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

So Liverpool come wait make mancity come back from 2 goals down before them score their

Bro you lie, city dey ball

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Mavrick2012: 7:59pm On May 22, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Dem even comot coutinho so that the arrangements can go frictionlessly grin grin grin
haters will always look for excuses

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Mavrick2012: 8:00pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

Hate has deprived you to see need to appreciate the tremendous work of Guardiola.

I hope hate doesn't give you bp

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Mavrick2012: 8:03pm On May 22, 2022
pheelhip:
So we will have to wait another 12weeks for the return of EPL

That's quiet long but we will survive
will it be upto 12 wks?

Remember this yrs world cup will be November,

They should resume earlier so as to go for world cup break

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Henrospecial: 8:11pm On May 22, 2022
The match was actually fixed.

Why did they remove Coutinho who was the best player in Aston Villa team?

He didn't Receive card

He just scored a goal and the had to change him

Thereafter their midfield became porous and the actualized their drama

MAD EPL
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by blkmum700: 8:12pm On May 22, 2022
To all the Epl supporters trying to console themselves with today's match, thereby calling it the best league in the world.

Sorry, let me burst your bubbles. Today's event does not qualify the epl to be the best league in the world, except for those that started watching football three years ago.

So, irrespective of what happened today, some of us still see the EPL as the farmers' league. The EPL is still a farmer's league even if Liverpool had won today. You may ask why, and I will tell you.

A man you all claimed couldn't win the Epl with Tiki Taka has not only won it, but he won four out of six. that

Madrid once won the league on the last day and pipped Barcelona to the crown. And they won the league on goal difference.

Barcelona also once won the league with just a point or two points.

A lot of last-day football drama has happened in other leagues in the past, and there's know hype on them, why trying to hype this why why why why ? FARMERS LEAGUE oshi.

A man once said, "No manager can win the EPL with three defenders because it's very intensive and they play very fast football." I was amazed.Conte came and won it with Chelsea, using three defenders. I reminded him, and he was speechless.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Ayoh101(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2022
Local champions
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by RedMac: 8:23pm On May 22, 2022
many people don't actually understand what match fixing is all about, and as such it makes no sense trying to argue with such people...

everything is all about money, and what brings money attention, during the first half alone that both liverpool and city were drawing and lossing... the match alone got more viewers (this is where the match fixing comes from) of course liverpool and city were definitely going to win their match, but it was all part of making more money for the FA...

if man city had want to wrap up the league before now, they would have done that... though not all matches are fixed but come on some are so visible to the blind to see...

most obvious fixed match of the season

everton 1 chelsea 0
everton 3 crystal palace 2

argue with your opinion if you don't believe in match fixing
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by dammyco(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by jimtemi1: 8:27pm On May 22, 2022
Mikelarteta:
I am happy Arsenal are back in the Champions league.
sorry wake up from your dream Europa entanglement
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by 5991ayo: 8:28pm On May 22, 2022
DavSagacity:
Liverpool gave them a run for the title. Nice game Aston villa. Congrats to Man. City. Some Man utd fans are consoling themselves that it's still a Manchester Win. They forgot they use to call them the noisy neighbors. Now they want to share in the Glory.

I Rep Liverpool .
u are right oh! Make every answer their papa name.
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by OlawaleBammie: 8:31pm On May 22, 2022
Mavrick2012:
haters will always look for excuses
Lol, i am a real madrid fan na

U don change ur moniker??
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Bamzyriches451: 8:35pm On May 22, 2022
Damn!
EPL.... An overated dogshit
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Reussite: 8:45pm On May 22, 2022
To be very honest Liverpool have failed to compete well against City winning just 1 while City has stolen 4 of the trophies in 5 yrs. What a shame!!!!
The abysmal consolation would be a must win of the Champions league. No stories. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Reussite: 8:46pm On May 22, 2022
Henrospecial:
The match was actually fixed.

Why did they remove Coutinho who was the best player in Aston Villa team?

He didn't Receive card

He just scored a goal and the had to change him

Thereafter their midfield became porous and the actualized their drama

MAD EPL
Aston villa sold that match. There's nothing anyone can tell me. Just look at that third goal. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by ufuosman(m): 9:03pm On May 22, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Prozico22(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2022
Sageez:

Don't mind them
that what make it the arrangee
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by KnackAmPlank: 9:06pm On May 22, 2022
Reussite:
To be very honest Liverpool have failed to compete well against City winning just 1 while City has stolen 4 of the trophies in 5 yrs. What a shame!!!!
The abysmal consolation would be a must win of the Champions league. No stories. angry lipsrsealed

Why can't man United arsenal and Chelsea compete with man city for EPL

What a shame for those three club Liverpool
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by techWriter3: 9:12pm On May 22, 2022
When they remained losing it disciplinedn't arrangee abu
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by princeisah26(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

You need to see a doctor..
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by OLamylove: 9:15pm On May 22, 2022
Teazer4:
4th premier league in 5 years and you tell me Pep never turn epl to farmers league… we go win again next season
Klopp won two league titles in Germany
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Teazer4(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2022
OLamylove:

Klopp won two league titles in Germany
how does this correlate with my post….

Pep won 6 trophies in a season, with Barcelona. Pep won the famous trophy hatricks, shey make I stop there or you wan make I continue, Pep has more Champions league medals than him

I know it hurts, take your L and go to bed. Hopefully Madrid go fvck una next weekend

You and your fellow liverfluke fans should…..

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by osazsky(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2022
OniyideAmplify:
I think they fix those matches tbh
i pray they fix the ucl finals too..allow loserpool score 2 first and real wins 5 -3, it will be the greatest fix ever..i will be so happy..i love fixes...see liverpool fans shouting fix up and doen...excuses are lies we tell ourselves so that it doesnt has to be our fault..pls wat do liverpoil fans smoke,,i need am
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by osazsky(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

boss borrow me small weed from wat u are smoking..na beg i dey
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by WATCHOVER(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2022
Mikelarteta:
I am happy Arsenal are back in the Champions league.
Arsenal lost out of Top 4, no champions league for Arsenal, it Tottenham turn to go to the Champions league
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Awise09(m): 9:49pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

Eyaahh!! Sorry for your lost.
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Ayion: 9:55pm On May 22, 2022
CharleyBright:
What a league!!!
The EPL is obviously the best league in the world.
Even to the last whistle anything can happen.
Everyone was expecting both Mancity and Liverpool to have a smooth win today, but both teams struggled to churn out wins for themselves.
I respect Guardiola for the tactical changes he made to secure Mancity a win coming from 2 goals down. Pep is certainly the best coach presently. He showed his stuff of Class in today's match.
A big thumbs up too for Liverpool for fighting and giving Mancity a run for their money even to the last minute.
Congrats too to Leeds United. They snatched a win away from home to secure a spot in EPL and pushing Burnley down on the last day.
Congrats to The twin club - Arsenal and Man Utd for securing Thurday- Thursday match spots.
What a League!!!

Man City have turned your favorite league to farmers league.... I can bet my balls they will win again next season just as I did last season and it came to pass
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Callmemike(m): 10:04pm On May 22, 2022
fergieboy:

Yes it’s scripted

Someone already predicted the outcome when Liverpool where playing 1:1 and man city was loosing by 2 nil

So when City lost to Real Madrid with 2 quick goals in 3 mins or less, it wasn't match fixing abi?
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Callmemike(m): 10:07pm On May 22, 2022
adebwalex:

You read my mind. 2nil down remove coutinho ex liverpool man that is doing well to sell the match to city.

Champions league Semi finals: City removed DeBruyne, and in the final stages, Real scored two quick goals. You all called it the greatest of all comebacks. Now City did same and it is called match fixing.

Judge for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking: Eight Members Of Iran's Women's Soccer Team Are Men / Real Madrid Stars Given Hero's Welcome In Spanish Capital(Photos) / Yves Bissouma Cleared Of Sexual Allegations Made Against Him Last October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.