Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,497 members, 7,958,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Manchester City Win Premier League Title - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Win Premier League Title (29285 Views)

Manchester City Win EPL Title After Leicester Beat Manchester United / Pirlo Names Five Clubs That Can Win Champions League Title This Season / Pep Guardiola: How Chelsea Helped Man City Win Premier League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by DavSagacity(m): 10:27pm On May 22, 2022
tonididdy:
As expected
Congratulations to the fake blues!

The Champions League result go shock u. !!
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Bouncing2(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2022
Proudly a Cityzen�
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by waze63(m): 11:02pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Epl na dirty...Scripted to make it dramatic

Arrangee
Scripted

So Liverpool come wait make mancity come back from 2 goals down before them score their own

Without Aston getting red card ...then mancity scored 3 goals within ten minutes...wetin I even dey talk self...within six minutes

Epl na fraud..pure arrangee
And for all you quoting me...una nor even create time to watch the match...especially the one between mancity and Aston villa.....epl is a scam

You obviously don't know football from the rubbish you typed here.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by phemmyjohnson: 11:17pm On May 22, 2022
Lol so they scripted Man U to go to Europa and Chelsea to come third and Liverpool to leave the league to man city . grin grin grin
Because for man city to have been scripted , then other teams would have been told to lose lol ..
Stupid nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Microwhy: 6:24am On May 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

So Liverpool come wait make mancity come back from 2 goals down before them score their own

Without Aston getting red card ...then mancity scored 3 goals within ten minutes...wetin I even dey talk self...within six minutes

And for all you quoting me...una nor even create time to watch the match...especially the one between mancity and Aston villa.....epl is a scam
I stopped watching football many years ago.
A documentary on National Geography about match fixing added salt to the injury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Starzo: 6:58am On May 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

so when Aston villa first score two goals ,nor be arrangee, na when city score three goals naim e turn arrangee...

If u truly watch that match and you still conclude say any dubious thing happen there then you nor suppose watch ball again

make bad belle nor do uba strong thing for this country
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Nobody: 6:59am On May 23, 2022
Very thrilling end to the Premier League season.

The Top 10 greatest Goalkeepers Of All Time
https://www.footballorbit.com/the-top-10-greatest-goalkeepers-of-all-time/#more
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Manofsteel2013(m): 7:01am On May 23, 2022
Haaaa...!!!
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Soso990240(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

OGA quiet there. If you watched the match, ur senses go return to normal.. everything na fraud to una. When Madrid did a comeback against 3 big clubs in Euro( PSG,CHELSEA, MAN CITY), una just de hail Madrid as great. Now Man City did a comeback against small club like Aston Villa, Una don de foam for mouth. Enemies of progress
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Soso990240(m): 7:44am On May 23, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Dem even comot coutinho so that the arrangements can go frictionlessly grin grin grin
can u listen to urself? If it was arranged don't u think all the players will be involved? Why would the take Coutinho off since he is part of the conspiracy? He can easily ghost himself in the match, like he ghosted against Liverpool and some other teams. How many matches have Coutinho finished this season? U guys are simply confused.
Una go just de watch match for LiveScore and Nairaland.. go and watch the real action, then ur sense will reset.
NB: if u are saying that the players are not part of the match fixing, then u sound more confused
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by OlawaleBammie: 8:32am On May 23, 2022
Soso990240:
can u listen to urself? If it was arranged don't u think all the players will be involved? Why would the take Coutinho off since he is part of the conspiracy? He can easily ghost himself in the match, like he ghosted against Liverpool and some other teams. How many matches have Coutinho finished this season? U guys are simply confused.
Una go just de watch match for LiveScore and Nairaland.. go and watch the real action, then ur sense will reset.
NB: if u are saying that the players are not part of the match fixing, then u sound more confused
I don't usually have tym for English league rants agents grin

Let meet on Saturday grin
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Soso990240(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
I don't usually have tym for English league rants agents grin

Let meet on Saturday grin
nah...not an agent like you, because i know u are an agent of Spanish football. I just like being realistic, just like yesterday game, which i watched...unlike most of u that watched it on Nairaland and Livescores
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by KreativSquare: 8:51am On May 23, 2022
Henrospecial:
The match was actually fixed.

Why did they remove Coutinho who was the best player in Aston Villa team?

He didn't Receive card

He just scored a goal and the had to change him

Thereafter their midfield became porous and the actualized their drama

MAD EPL

Some of you ehnn

So epl is now the one helping gerrad make subs abi?

He removed couthino because he wanted to defend his 2goals lead. Same thing pep did against real madrid.

So how is that scripted?
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Maverick777: 9:02am On May 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

i for say send aza, but i dey gather money for campaign.
may wisdom never depart you!
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by BIGDADDY000(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

I DON'T BELIEF THAT ONE FOR A SECOND, because all this final match were fair and just
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

I've no doubt
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Mavrick2012: 12:35am On May 24, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Lol, i am a real madrid fan na

U don change ur moniker??
you obviously mistaken me for someone else,

This moniker since 2012
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by OlawaleBammie: 6:04am On May 24, 2022
Mavrick2012:
you obviously mistaken me for someone else,

This moniker since 2012
ooh sorry tot u were mavrick.777
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by benjanny(m): 4:45am On May 25, 2022
City Are Champions All Round

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by benjanny(m): 4:47am On May 25, 2022
Pride In Battle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calabar Tragedy: We Tried To Stop Our Husbands From Going To The Viewing Centre / Mikel Obi, Odion Ighalo Arrive Super Eagles Camp For Egypt AFCON Clash / Eto'o: I'm The Best African Player In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.