Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. (1360 Views)

Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures / Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by Umedia: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2022
This thread will constitute Video Updates of breaking news and important events of the APC Presidential elections.
Let Us go for a ride:
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by GuyWise101(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

We move
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by Umedia: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Incase you missed it:

1) Elrufai and other Northern Governors reacts to Yahaya Bello's protest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsb5rkEOHHY
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by Umedia: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2022
This is the moment Yahaya Bello walked out of the Northern Governor's meeting in protest:

https://youtube.com/shorts/Y92ibz6h0SE?feature=share
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by Umedia: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2022
Breakdown of Schedule for the Presidential primaries of the APC

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by bigdammyj: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2022
Following
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by Umedia: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2022

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by Parachoko: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2022
Like I said before, Tinubu will have Majority of the votes, while the rest will share the rest.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2022
One of these 3 will definitely emerge. But I just hope it won’t be Tinubu.

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by Ndibuna: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2022
SW are losers cheesy grin
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by Ndibuna: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is a failure cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Lolsssss, according to d book of lamentation 1 vs 1 and it says
This says the lord of host that time shall cum when jagaban of Africa will be doing cry me a river
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by apache22b: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2022
I and my entire family, on Tinubu's Manhood we Stand
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by Ndibuna: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Like I said before, Tinubu will have Majority of the votes, while the rest will share the rest.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Your doing the job you were paid for. So keep it up grin wink
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by Umedia: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu planning Muslim/Muslim Ticket - Adeyanju Deji

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by bonnyhope: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
One of these 3 will definitely emerge. But I just hope it won’t be Tinubu.

It doesn't and it won't change anything if any of them win
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2022
bonnyhope:

It doesn't and it won't change anything if any of them win

You might be right. The country has been destroyed beyond redemption by Buhari.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by Parachoko: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2022
Ndibuna:

Your doing the job you were paid for. So keep it up grin wink
Just the way you are doing the job you are paid for. Keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2022
Anybody but the Fake pastor cum commissioner for condolences yemisi osinbande undecided
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by proff010: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2022
Jagaban winning by over 1000 votes.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. by lalasticlala(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2022

(1)

Congratulations To VP Yemi Osinbajo In Advance / 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! / See What DAVIDO Did To This Lady On Stage. Davido Meets Memphis Depay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.