Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth (40049 Views)

Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth / Friends Mourn Young Mother Who Died During Childbirth / Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by Dopaminergic(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2022
There's a product that shows you how to avoid vaginal injury during childbirth...

I have gone through it...

And from experience as a doctor, every lady of childbearing age should get it.

You can send a DM to get it.

My number directly under this post.

Currently sold for #17,500

1 Like

Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by omegafeetal(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2022
midehi2:
With the 2nd woman opinion, now I know shocked no wonder cheesy I had Episiotomy

Op, mind you, it's not a choice, it is the ability of the hole, if it is not wide enough, definitely it will cause a rigorous tear or a doctor perform Episiotomy, but the sewing back na die shocked shocked shocked

That is why when days of delivery is near, na continuous nacking o to widen that place... Fact!

You are very much correct, that's why some women have taken some proven steps to prevent it
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by Beno3: 4:38pm On May 23, 2022
midehi2:
With the 2nd woman opinion, now I know shocked no wonder cheesy I had Episiotomy

Op, mind you, it's not a choice, it is the ability of the hole, if it is not wide enough, definitely it will cause a rigorous tear or a doctor perform Episiotomy, but the sewing back na die shocked shocked shocked

That is why when days of delivery is near, na continuous nacking o to widen that place... Fact!
grin angry grin angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by Abakelawal(f): 4:41pm On May 23, 2022
As a minute I prefer to cut someone than the person should have tear

1 Like

Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by starrygal(f): 4:52pm On May 23, 2022
Pineapple I heard is safe towards the end of pregnancy as it aids contraction.as for the exercise thing,I am a teacher so I believe the stress of school was enough exercise for me. I taught until the day of my delivery.
Ernesthugo:
HOW DID YOU EXECRISE AT THE 9TH MONTH IS PINEAPPLE ALSO GOOD AT THE EDD?

1 Like

Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by Adeola347: 4:56pm On May 23, 2022
The pain is right from the stitching cause it got a point the doctor told me the painkiller is not active on this part, you have to be strong. The healing process na war too causing sitting comes with pain , to even poo na fear of pain. I don't want to experience again.

3 Likes

Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by Ernesthugo(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2022
THANK YOU SO MUCH
starrygal:
Pineapple I heard is safe towards the end of pregnancy as it aids contraction.as for the exercise thing,I am a teacher so I believe the stress of school was enough exercise for me. I taught until the day of my delivery.
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by Babaken(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Wait oh, do the doctors see you privates completely or do they cover it while working?
How old are you no vex oo e get y I ask.

Please doctors in the house what is the difference between tear and cut.
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by radiance26(f): 5:25pm On May 23, 2022
An experience I don't want to have again.Mine got complicated sef,I saw hell.The pains was coming from my head.I thank God last last.
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by ImaIma1(f): 5:29pm On May 23, 2022
midehi2:

I'm even cringing thinking about it. My experiences were CS so I didn't go through tear issues. No ne say CS no get im own wahala.
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by omegafeetal(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2022
Adeola347:
The pain is right from the stitching cause it got a point the doctor told me the painkiller is not active on this part, you have to be strong. The healing process na war too causing sitting comes with pain , to even poo na fear of pain. I don't want to experience again.

I can understand, especially from the narration of a Nurse colleague of mine who had a nasty experience as well. But she was able to prevent it at subsequent deliveries, even with a bigger baby than the first. She got amazing results from practicing a step-by-step guide during pregnancy.
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by omegafeetal(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2022
Lovelydaisies:
The midwife gave me an episiotomy - a tear during delivery. The pushing wasn't difficult for me; it was the stitching. I was crying like a baby and there was no anasthesia, so it was raw. My husband and mum came in at this point and tried to console me. I just couldn't hold it. I cried.
It would seem she did a bad job because I was back in the hospital about two weeks later. I felt things weren't right because of the way I kept seeing blood and I used a mirror to check. It just didn't seem right. I went to the gyne and he said I had to be restitched cos everything was open. I knew I was done for.

I was anasthesised but it didn't last for I felt the pain all over again. I cried and cried and cried and wished it would all go away....

Long story short. Op, I think a cut is better since it can be controlled but it may not be up to you to choose. They just do it.

All in all, it took me about three months to get to a reasonable level of comfort there.

shocked 3months, na wàá o
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by Lamanii22(f): 6:05pm On May 23, 2022
FireUpNow:

Then go for CS. I guess you have birth late as in Your age. Maybe you were above 30 years old when you gave birth to your first child.
lol I was 25+ I gave birth last year.... At a right age...

2 Likes

Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by MrDebonair: 6:06pm On May 23, 2022
Reminds me of those days of episiotomy. I never enjoyed carrying out the cutting but I enjoy the stitching (repair).

After which I recommend the sitz bath for pain relief and proper healing. I empathize with women who have gone through the painful procedure.
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by Lamanii22(f): 6:06pm On May 23, 2022
matm:

Doctors are really trying. Sewing/stitching torn vagina.
omoor they are trying... My husband came in at da time he said the vagina looked bloody and scary but he was happy I gave birth safely...
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by Polynek(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2022
Nnaaee childbirth no dey easy oo shocked
The comments here are giving me goosebumps angry tear and cut chaaaii Nawa oo angry

1 Like

Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by Wwwq: 6:33pm On May 23, 2022
Oh
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by CrudeSon: 6:37pm On May 23, 2022
Reason my wife is using CS,tight pussy, no stories,we choose our dates but my pocket dey prepare well cos we always use the best hospital in town.

1 Like

Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by Kokobabe93: 7:16pm On May 23, 2022
Nice one
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by adanny01(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2022
Kingpele:
Mostly when the baby is very big ,my wife told me just two days ago that she had it twice during the time she was giving birth to two out of my four kidsand I was surprised..for those of you who will wonder how come...whenever my wife gives birth I don't come close to her like 4 months, we sleep in different room, am very emotional person, if I see her body after childbirth I might not allowed her to get pregnant again

After my wife's 2nd delivery, it took me over 6months to visit the place. Sex was pain to her after the 1st delivery, pain to me is a turn off so it took 6 months after begging before I reluctantly tried.

She was cut in all 3 deliveries. Surprisingly, my 3rd child, the last, female o, came out 4.5kg dusting her older brothers 3.5 and 3.2kg.

2 Likes

Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by 123papas(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2022
Disadvantage of tight pussy. Advantage of wide pussy.
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by blesoh(f): 8:12pm On May 23, 2022
This was my second baby,the doctor was careful to stitch it back, but each time I wanted to bath then I get scared, thinking it might burst out.
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by LadyTara(f): 9:04pm On May 23, 2022
Women are trying sha.
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by queenblossom(f): 9:18pm On May 23, 2022
I so much dread the tear and cut. My first child the doctor used scissors to cut my vagina for the baby to come out. The pains during the stitching was out of this world.
My second child it was my cervix that tore, the pains stitching the cervix was 10times worst than the stitching of the vagina.

After that experience I stopped feeling pains even when I had a serious bike accident I didn't feel a single pain. Because I have felt the highest pain in this world.

Each time knife cut my hand, I don't feel it. At times now when something cut me I will be bleeding and I won't know until someone show me that I am bleeding.

I dread this cut and tear during childbirth. Each time I remember it, I don't want to have another child

2 Likes

Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by Alaganature09(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2022
midehi2:

What if the man don travel out, who go dey do the continuous knackin to widen the place?
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by Ajibade123(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2022
midehi2:

this sound scary
you mean tear like the flesh will be torn??
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by DeutschJunge: 10:09pm On May 23, 2022
starrygal:
Yeah.i too believe it is false.i just had my 2nd baby and for 7 /8 months my husband and I never had sex,due to the nature of my pregnancy.it was a very fast delivery with no tear or cut at all

Just out of curiosity, do you live in different countries with your husband?
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by DeutschJunge: 10:12pm On May 23, 2022
Arielle:

I had lots of sex during my third trimester in my first delivery. We were going at it like rabbits. Maybe Le Hubs was making up for lost time. As soon as I found out I was pregnant he stopped touching me. When I complained and asked why, he kept hedging until he finally came out with it, "But there's someone else in there. What if it reaches out and grabs my d^ck!" cheesy cheesy Men sha! Big babies!

I have a question, totally for educational purposes.

When you complained to your husband, was it because you desired him or because you felt it was something you had to do/give him.
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by Samlo88(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2022
base on what I read here about what women passes through with diverse pain the women have to bear just to give birth so that human continuity can be guarantee. I give my utmost regards to all women.
May God bless you with good healthy life and prosperity.

4 Likes

Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by lendahand(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2022
ubaobi:
Some women require vaginal cut during delivery why some don't depending on different factors such as the level of dilation of the cervix. Most women giving birth the first time will require a slight cut to create enough room for the baby to pass through. Failure to give a cut may result in vaginal tear. it's the job of the doctor or midwives to determine if a cut is needed. The cut is stitched up immediately after delivery and evacuation of the cervix. The stitch is also called ' HUSBAND STITCH' as it helps tighten the vagina after the stitch must have healed.
evacuate the cervix how?
Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by Flipmac(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2022
naheem8307:
This topic just reminisces my thought of worries over my girl friend whom I have at heart to become my life partner.. At the beginning of our relationship, she actually did opened up to me of her past relationship that she has had just a man in her life and she only had conjugal with him twice which was the same guy who deflowered her regrettably, but that was never an issue anyways. I did the same by opening up to her too "Vice Versa" since we are engaged and about to get married anytime soon.
To cut the story short, recently she happens to visit me at my place and one way or the other, we slipped from the vow we had together not to mate until after marriage but the obvious happened. To my greatest surprise, I realized the "V" was too widen and not tighten as supposed, I was confused and she immediately saw the picture of disaffection of the outcome glaring on my face, I couldn't held it but to ask her several questions about the statement of her past sexual life as narrated sometime ago if indeed it was the real account of her past or am being framed into a deceitful story tale, but she insisted it was the true story. I can remember she sworn with the holy book on two occasion in order to buttress her confession, though that was done at own will..

So the question here is and this is mainly to the medical expert on this forum for more enlightenment and advice, what could be the cause of such a change in her body ? or was there something she is hiding about her past " may be she is a kind of wayward type unknowingly to me which imply to her current status ? Or could there be anything like "V" tear or cut as align with the topic ? despite the fact she has never giving birth before.

A very good response will really help a brother because our relationship has never remain the same afterwas and to be frank I am thinking of other options lately.

Lol. She's only had sex twice with the guy the deflowered her.
This the most common lie women tell.

Trust me that chick has had more d!cks than you can ever imagine. And oh, big ones too.

Use your head. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth by daylay7(m): 4:44am On May 24, 2022
I dont think both are good experiences but I am here to learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies With Protruding Bellies. / Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? / 10 Months After Giving Birth, She Has Not Seen Her Menses, Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.