Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary (12508 Views)

Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina / Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary by TruthinAction: 4:30am On May 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
We Progressive yorubas are strongly behind you sir, on your mandate we shall all stand

Yoruba Lagba !!!

You are not tired of slavery. Why?
Re: 2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary by DAwest7: 4:32am On May 23, 2022
sendemenge:
Jagaban all the way for APC
hope you are enough diapers ooooooooo E get why
Re: 2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary by TruthinAction: 4:34am On May 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

You must be an okoro.. Yorubas and fulanis are one and inseparable.. Jealousy dey worry you igbos because of our cemented relationship with fulanis

You can't separate us from fulanis..

Yoruba Lagba !!!

You are one and yet they are killing you. What was Sunday Ighoho fighting for? I feel so sorry for you. They don't even regard the Yoruba Muslims as true Muslims. So many of you were killed years back in Kano in 1991. You really think that they regard you? You never see something.
Re: 2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary by TruthinAction: 4:39am On May 23, 2022
Tinubu will win the primary even though I don't support him because APC as a party is a scam. PDP is a fraud. I just wish we have a new party with a new idealogy. A party that has young and intelligent Nigerians who truly have the interest of the nation at heart. We are tired of these recycled old politicians who are primarily after their belly. They have no fear of God and completely void of integrity.
Re: 2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary by blazhykowskyi(m): 6:02am On May 23, 2022
TruthinAction:

You are one and yet they are killing you. What was Sunday Ighoho fighting for? I feel so sorry for you. They don't even regard the Yoruba Muslims as true Muslims. So many of you were killed years back in Kano in 1991. You really think that they regard you? You never see something.

Are you igbos not one? Why are you killing yourself?

Yorubas don't regard northern Muslims as true Muslims too.
Re: 2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary by texazzpete(m): 6:04am On May 23, 2022
Undoubtedly the worst Senate president we’ve had in history. Extremely eager to Rubber stamp every single thing the president asked for. Pushed through every single irresponsible loan request.

Not sure how anyone can push him forward for the presidency.
Re: 2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary by Obamaofusa: 7:11am On May 23, 2022
Re: 2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary by frog12: 12:01pm On May 23, 2022
this man should go and sit down. NIGERIA is in a MESS because of him in the SENATE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! / NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars / Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.