Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Difference Between Love and Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Love and Romance (3840 Views)

Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / What Is The Difference Between Love And Infatuation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Love and Romance by Beautiful(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2005
Sup happy people,

Lately, I and group of friends were talking and we ended up arguing [on the topic] "What is the difference between love and romance?

Reasonable people, talk to me.
Re: Difference Between Love and Romance by Greatpeter(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2005
Romance is just an integral part of love. Love is the unbrella.
I'll get back to you.
Re: Difference Between Love and Romance by pkrix(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2005
They, love and romance, aren't the same.

For "love" is a sine qua non for "romance."
Re: Difference Between Love and Romance by eveseh(f): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2006
pkrix:

They, love and romance, aren't the same.

For "love" is a sine qua non for "romance."

yea,that's true,it aint the same
Re: Difference Between Love and Romance by macgozy(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2007
Either Love being a sin qua non or not with romance. Love is the basis for which romance erupts.Becos there is no love without romance, for romance is like a wildfire that engulfs your whole being and make ur belly flutter with butterflies.
Re: Difference Between Love and Romance by IBDat(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2007
Although this is an extremely old thread i'd still like to throw in my 2 cents:
macgozy i agree with your point except for the fact that love forms the basis for romance, but vice versa.
I feel they are intertwined if not one of the same - the fundermental difference is romance has a happy ending, where as this is not alwayz guaranteed in the case of love.
Re: Difference Between Love and Romance by mekoyo(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2007
Either Love being a sin qua non or not with romance. Love is the basis for which romance erupts.Becos there is no love without romance, for romance is like a wildfire that engulfs your whole being and make your belly flutter with butterflies.

Yeah man.

And to add to that romance can be infactuation really. It may just be for the fun of it as some guyz and girlz would take but please lets be careful with our lives and dont fall victim of romance cause it may lead us to the wrong place.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Love and Romance by jidoboxer(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2007
There are two sides to LOVE, DEVOTION and ROMANCE.Devotion without Romance can be boring,Romance without Devotion can be heartbreaking.it takes the two to have a heaven-on-earth relationship.

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Cried For Another Man / Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating / Short Men Vs Tall Men: Who Makes The Better Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.