Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra (40977 Views)

I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido / Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity / Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by splashbaby(m): 8:14am On May 23, 2022
Like I always say, poor parenting, anger and meth will destroy the Igbos and their quest for Biafra using UGM and IPOB. They will turn the guns on themselves and make victims out of the people they want to fight for. Just like many years ago when their forefathers lost the Biafra war, this one will be very bloody.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Golan007: 8:14am On May 23, 2022
baliyubla:
Funny how the killings have doubled in the months leading to the elections.

Nigerians are the most gullible people on planet earth.

It always starts at a slow pace before peaking.

Same with Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen.

Elections are always around the corner and that is no excuse.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Simplythebest: 8:15am On May 23, 2022
They have succeeded in making South East not safe anymore. Am sure all this years the East has been very peaceful they evil people didn't like it and now their plans has been achieved. I pray God help South Eastern people the find out the true enemies the have and they should not taking everything as politics and blame game like most of their governor's always do. Anambra is the heart of South East and one of the most acceptable presidential candidate is from Anambra state which some people are making everything possible to discredit the Anambra politician and if Anambra fails the rest of South East have fail. The youth, the Ohaneze, the Politicians should wake up and fight their common enemy. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Latakia(f): 8:15am On May 23, 2022
eldoradoxx:

Obviously you need to take a lesson in English language comprehension. What did Ojukwu say in that headline that you did not understand? He is simply saying that a nationhood that is founded on regular bloodshed should not exist. He is simply saying that he abhors blood shed as the basis of nationhood. So now that I have explained what he was saying, let me ask again, what did Ojukwu cause?
This is what the late Ojukwu started...
This is Ojukwu legacy..... One Obi Pandora hasn't condemn the activities of IPOB in his region but he's always on social media telling his gullible followers on how to end Boko Haram and Bandits in the north if Nigerians remove sentiment and give him the chance to govern them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Eriokanmi: 8:15am On May 23, 2022
History555:
People should ask with thousands of checkpoints in anambra, how come all these attacks. How are these murderers evading all the checkpoints. Something is going on which the fed govt is involved.
They don't need to cross any damn check point before unleashing terror on people. They will be caught in no time. The same are your brothers who live in the neighbouring villages. They know the routes to take without passing through the main roads where you have the check points. If you've travelled length and breath of the S/E, you'd have understood better. On several occasions had public buses boycotted the check points and maneuver through those village roads only to find its way into the main road somewhere ahead amd continue its journey, cutting off the long traffic caused by the said check point behind.

Along those roads cutting across those villages, do you see a single check point there? Talk with sense abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Winters23: 8:15am On May 23, 2022
[s]
History555:
People should ask with thousands of checkpoints in anambra, how come all these attacks. How are these murderers evading all the checkpoints. Something is going on which the fed govt is involved.
[/s]

An igbo man must ask St.upid questions to protect ipob terrorists from blame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by maasoap(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2022
07kjb:

U called it IMAGINARY and they are telling you that they can achieve it,you called them toothless in the past now they have fun...ewu has the north not been striking since time immemorial

Laughing. You're doing well with your silliness, they are equally doing well with their madness. More of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by babamoha(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2022
What is the mission of the ugm? Cause I can't understand their motives
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Mystery9(m): 8:16am On May 23, 2022
This is not the work of. IPOB
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by babamoha(m): 8:16am On May 23, 2022
What is the mission of the ugm? Cause I can't understand their motives

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by livinbygrace: 8:17am On May 23, 2022
History555:

Instead of you people to speak out and condemn the act ,you stylishly hip the blame on the FG.Continue to support MNK and Ekpa thats enjoying himself in Finland while your land is being deserted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by pachigo001(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2022
Continue feeding people with lies we igbos knows that Fulani is the perpetrator of the crimes happening in Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by maestroferddi: 8:17am On May 23, 2022
My question is this...How come this South West media platforms only report negative news about the South East?

What exactly is the agenda?

From The Nation, to The Tribune and then PM News...

Even when you tune to OGTV, the only news they feature on the South East is negative...

Which kind of fixation is this?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by pedrilo: 8:19am On May 23, 2022
other external terror groups could capitalise on UGM madness in the SE to commit genocide

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Golan007: 8:19am On May 23, 2022
maasoap:
It looks like I'm looking at kids wearing hijabs! This might not be a random killings, IPOB getting involved in religious crisis

Good thing Kumuyi too their advice threat seriously.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by pachigo001(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2022
trutharena:
Omo this is a Bloody Sunday in the SE.

Killings here and there since morning.

IPOB terrorists and their lunatic sympathizers will never know peace.

Some of them will still come and absolve IPOB and blame some imaginary DSS.
if you believe is ipob you are so daft
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Golan007: 8:19am On May 23, 2022
maestroferddi:
My question is this...How come this South West media platforms only report negative news about the South East?

What exactly is the agenda?

From The Nation, to The Tribune and then PM News...

Even when you tune to OGTV, the only news they feature on the South East is negative...

Which kind of fixation is this?

Tell us what good news should overshadow the present carnage?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Golan007: 8:21am On May 23, 2022
Mystery9:
This is not the work of. IPOB

Na boys scout do am.

Let us imagine it isn't Ipob, what the heck does Ipob then stand for ?

Are they protecting their community?

Do they even protest the killings?

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by jeff1993: 8:21am On May 23, 2022
History555:
..... Can you just shut up your mouth??

Which checkpoint?? ..... Checkpoint ur supreme Albino monkey asked his gunmen to attack. As usual dumb ipob goats will start looking for who you pass the blame to.

I still repeat if u are a supporter of IPOB u deserve to be killed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by mukthar2000(m): 8:21am On May 23, 2022
This how they want to operate their republic of Biafra ?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by jrusky(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2022
blazingblender:
God abeg ooh
This is terrible

Helloooo! Begging God for what exactly? Nigerian stop involving God in our own made problem.

Rise against ipig and ugm and stop these miscreants bitch.

Some said oh it's DSS or strangers then if ugm and ipig says its not them let them proof everybody wrong by searching for the killers and expose them wherever they are anything short of that I will forever blame ipigs and ugm for all the killings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by pachigo001(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2022
Afonjas propanganda to blackmail ipob everybody knows who is behind this killings but igbophobic won't allow you guys to reason
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Starhearts: 8:23am On May 23, 2022
Is like Anambra State is being cursed by god

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by maasoap(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2022
Golan007:

Good thing Kumuyi too their advice threat seriously.

I mean, why would IPOB kill a mother and her four small children and zoom off just like that if not targeted killing? Look at those images again and tell me that my eyes didn't see correctly.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by twilliamx(m): 8:24am On May 23, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Why didn't the person provide the picture of the surrounding setting? Why is only the road. Why is one person's voice on the video? This looks like a shopped joke.

The head of the house of assembly member that was thrown on the road too is a lie, was the surrounding shown. You guys are truly dumb. May the people involved and thier supporters not know peace. May their lives and that of thier loved ones be cut short in its prime. May the blood of those kids demand for thier blood as appeasement. Bastardss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by gracealonev: 8:24am On May 23, 2022
The killing of those children and their mom is beyond political agitation. Police should look at the husband of the woman closely as in their investigations. There would certainly be many perspectives and schools of thought to an investigation.
Was the relationship strained and heading for divorce before this time?
Does the DNA of the father match those of the children?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Golan007: 8:24am On May 23, 2022
maasoap:

I mean, why would IPOB kill a mother and her four small children and zoom off just like that if not targeted killing? Look at those images again and tell me that my eyes didn't see correctly.

No doubt they want to instigate a tribal war and by so doing, reaching their goal.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by twilliamx(m): 8:25am On May 23, 2022
OkutaNla:
These UGM or whatever they call themselves need to be stopped before their activities grind the state to a halt. How did Igbos allow things to deteriorate to this level? Where are the Igbo elite and leaders? Why their silence?

This is how

That was my statement in June last year when I said this will become the eventual outcome. They brought it up on themselves. Never cheer on evil behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Juslaidat: 8:29am On May 23, 2022
baliyubla:

They are gullible and their heart is filled with wickedness even when they know the truth they choose to be wicked.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by ipobarecriminals: 8:30am On May 23, 2022
grin grin grin shocked grin
Golan007:

Sorry chief Zebrudaya.

I didn't know it was you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by jrusky(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2022
baliyubla:

Pls this is not about election stop shifting ground pls stop it. Kanu created these mess and he will die in that jail.

We warned you to stop supporting these bastards you all never listen. A aural Nigerian man don't give him a gun and giv him freedom to carry it around its either he run crazy with the gun or turned bullier.

This same mistake the North did that led to Bokoharam now transient into different error group unleashing horror on them in the North. When their satanic founder was killed if the North had stood their ground to wipe the group out by now its likely North won't be in these mess but Buhari and his group arms them and used them as political tools thinking they are hurting Gej not knowing they are hurting themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by maasoap(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2022
pachigo001:
Continue feeding people with lies we igbos knows that Fulani is the perpetrator of the crimes happening in Igbo land
pachigo001:
Afonjas propanganda to blackmail ipob everybody knows who is behind this killings but igbophobic won't allow you guys to reason
pachigo001:
if you believe is ipob you are so daft

You are still lying to yourself. IPOB are now dominated by convicts, murderers who were set free from the jails breaks. Albino monkey has lost the control of what he started, this is the fact that many of you are yet to come to terms with.
Despite chasing Fulani herdsmen away from your region after killing so many of them, you're still gullible enough to come here and tell us that Fulanis are now killing you on the streets of your cities in broad daylight . So much for the establishment of ESN. Clown!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters / Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.