Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" (6622 Views)

American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / See Photos Of The Pregnant Sex Doll And Her Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by highdeeme: 2:38am On May 23, 2022
For a long time, I was curious about what it would be like to masturbate using a sex doll. I'm not gonna lie, the idea of using a blow-up doll to get myself off made me feel a bit like a deviant, but I was also intrigued.

So, one afternoon, I took the plunge and ordered myself a sex doll. And let me tell you, it was the best masturbation experience I've ever had. If you're curious about what it's like to masturbate with a sex doll, keep reading. This post is for you.

In an article for Marie Claire, one woman details her experience using a sex doll for masturbation and how it was the best experience she's ever had. According to her, the doll was realistic enough that it felt like she was having sex with another person. She also liked that she could control the doll's movements, which made it feel even more realistic.

If you're looking for a new and exciting way to masturbate, consider using a sex doll. You might be surprised at how good it feels!

Sex dolls are, quite simply, dolls made for sex. They can be made from a variety of materials, but most are fashioned from silicone or latex for a life-like feel. And while they come in all shapes and sizes, their primary function is the same: to provide a body for you to have sex with. Some people use sex dolls to help them get over a breakup, while others use them to explore their kinks and fetishes. But one thing is for sure: using a sex doll is one of the best ways to have an amazing masturbation experience.

A sex doll can never replace the intimacy of a real partner, it can definitely come close. What we love about using a sex doll is that you can experiment with different positions, angles, and speeds without feeling self-conscious or judged. You're in control, and you can go at your own pace. You can also customize your sex doll to look however you want, which is a huge plus. If you're not into real-life curves, you can have a sex doll that's completely toned and sculpted to your liking. Plus, they never get tired!

The benefits of masturbating with a sex doll are many. First, using a sex doll allows you to have an intensely realistic experience. You can make the doll do whatever you want, and it feels just like the real thing. Second, using a sex doll eliminates any fear of getting pregnant or of contracting an STI. You can have as much safe and healthy fun as you want without having to worry about anything.

Using a sex doll can help you learn more about your own body and sexual preferences. You can experiment with different positions, textures, and speeds to find what feels best for you. Finally, using a sex doll is just plain fun! It's a great way to spice up your masturbation routine and add some excitement to your life.

While many people report having amazing experiences with sex dolls, there are some potential disadvantages you should be aware of before making your purchase. For starters, sex dolls can be quite expensive. They can also take up a lot of space, so if you're tight on storage space, this may not be the best option for you.

Perhaps the biggest downside to using a sex doll is that some people find that they can become addictive. If you're using your doll primarily for solo play, it's important to keep in mind that you don't want to rely on it too heavily as it could lead to sexual dysfunction down the road.

Masturbation with a sex doll is the new gold standard We think so. While we can't speak for everyone, we can say that the experience was mind-blowing for us and it felt unlike anything else we've tried before.

We highly recommend giving it a go if you're looking to take your masturbation game up a notch – you won't regret it!

5 Likes

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by suffering: 5:09am On May 23, 2022
Lol. No source. OP got excited and quickly copypasted the article.

Nothing can replace the feel of a real human. Terrible sex is miles better than good masturbation.

7 Likes

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Ghester: 6:27am On May 23, 2022
You are a disgusting human

1 Like

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by solexyy: 7:17am On May 23, 2022
I WONDA WAT NOAH'S GENERATION DID DAT DIS GENERATION HAS NOT DONE. GOD JUST END THIS ONCE AND 4 ALL

3 Likes

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by franklingud(m): 7:54am On May 23, 2022
Wonders shall never end in this world.

1 Like

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by shaggy007(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2022
Ghester:
You are a disgusting human

How is he disgusting?

Non STDs, no money for hair, peace of mind, sex anytime you want.

I should also get a sex doll.

My wife will probably kill me.

5 Likes

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Henrodah(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2022
Sex doll like Calhanoglu Forza Milan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:23pm On May 23, 2022
YOU ARE NOT WELL,YOU NEED TO SEE A SEXOLOGIST. sad

1 Like

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by fattprince(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2022
Henrodah:
Calhanoglu won second with Milan behind inter now he went to Inter to become second behind Milan.
Remembered Huth that stoke gave to Leicester and felt Shawcross is their main man. Huth got to Leicester to win premier league, I'm now wondering how Shawcross would feel.

2 Likes

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Authoreety: 7:11pm On May 23, 2022
Henrodah:

This pix na craze
Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by ntipro: 9:35pm On May 23, 2022
Disgusting
Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 23, 2022
Someone needs help.

1 Like

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Truetalk3139: 11:25pm On May 23, 2022
Henrodah:
Forza Milan!
Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Nobody: 8:39am On May 24, 2022
Wish I had one.
Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Dickjo(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2022
highdeeme:
For a long time, I was curious about what it would be like to masturbate using a sex doll. I'm not gonna lie, the idea of using a blow-up doll to get myself off made me feel a bit like a deviant, but I was also intrigued.

So, one afternoon, I took the plunge and ordered myself a sex doll. And let me tell you, it was the best masturbation experience I've ever had. If you're curious about what it's like to masturbate with a sex doll, keep reading. This post is for you.

In an article for Marie Claire, one woman details her experience using a sex doll for masturbation and how it was the best experience she's ever had. According to her, the doll was realistic enough that it felt like she was having sex with another person. She also liked that she could control the doll's movements, which made it feel even more realistic.

If you're looking for a new and exciting way to masturbate, consider using a sex doll. You might be surprised at how good it feels!

Sex dolls are, quite simply, dolls made for sex. They can be made from a variety of materials, but most are fashioned from silicone or latex for a life-like feel. And while they come in all shapes and sizes, their primary function is the same: to provide a body for you to have sex with. Some people use sex dolls to help them get over a breakup, while others use them to explore their kinks and fetishes. But one thing is for sure: using a sex doll is one of the best ways to have an amazing masturbation experience.

A sex doll can never replace the intimacy of a real partner, it can definitely come close. What we love about using a sex doll is that you can experiment with different positions, angles, and speeds without feeling self-conscious or judged. You're in control, and you can go at your own pace. You can also customize your sex doll to look however you want, which is a huge plus. If you're not into real-life curves, you can have a sex doll that's completely toned and sculpted to your liking. Plus, they never get tired!

The benefits of masturbating with a sex doll are many. First, using a sex doll allows you to have an intensely realistic experience. You can make the doll do whatever you want, and it feels just like the real thing. Second, using a sex doll eliminates any fear of getting pregnant or of contracting an STI. You can have as much safe and healthy fun as you want without having to worry about anything.

Using a sex doll can help you learn more about your own body and sexual preferences. You can experiment with different positions, textures, and speeds to find what feels best for you. Finally, using a sex doll is just plain fun! It's a great way to spice up your masturbation routine and add some excitement to your life.

While many people report having amazing experiences with sex dolls, there are some potential disadvantages you should be aware of before making your purchase. For starters, sex dolls can be quite expensive. They can also take up a lot of space, so if you're tight on storage space, this may not be the best option for you.

Perhaps the biggest downside to using a sex doll is that some people find that they can become addictive. If you're using your doll primarily for solo play, it's important to keep in mind that you don't want to rely on it too heavily as it could lead to sexual dysfunction down the road.

Masturbation with a sex doll is the new gold standard We think so. While we can't speak for everyone, we can say that the experience was mind-blowing for us and it felt unlike anything else we've tried before.

We highly recommend giving it a go if you're looking to take your masturbation game up a notch – you won't regret it!

true..sexx doll is the best sir .;.they are sweet like lightskin & halfcast women cheesy
....... but unlike our nigeria women, they dont complain & they dont giv streees. infat, i rather sleeep wit sexx doll than to near that fat Beautygoddesss or that semi-fat Uniquetani1 !!!(no oofeinse)
angry
Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Beautygoddesss: 9:00am On May 24, 2022
Dickjo:

true..sexx doll is the best sir .;.they are sweet like lightskin & halfcast women cheesy
....... but unlike our nigeria women, they dont complain & they dont giv streees. infat, i rather sleeep wit sexx doll than to near that fat Beautygoddesss or that semi-fat Uniquetani1 !!!(no oofeinse)
angry
thank GOD say i nor fat.rather remain single tha date this disgusting Dickjo Am a slim fine babe nowhere close 2 fatness u r suppose 2 no through my face,but u dnt see it cuz u r blind.ur eye aren't working.answer my question na WHAT IS GAOL?
if u r even a real londoner yet u cnt speak good english
MR OOFENISEgringringrin
Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Dickjo(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
thank GOD say i nor fat.rather remain single tha date this disgusting Dickjo Am a slim fine babe nowhere close 2 fatness u r suppose 2 no through my face,but u dnt see it cuz u r blind.ur eye aren't working.answer my question na WHAT IS GAOL?
MR OOFENISEgringringrin

angry
Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by BigCowH0rn: 9:32am On May 24, 2022
Mumu
Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Henrodah(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2022
Truetalk3139:
Forza Milan!
My man congratulations!

1 Like

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Henrodah(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2022
Authoreety:

This pix na craze

Heavy craze my brother

1 Like

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Henrodah(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2022
fattprince:

Calhanoglu won second with Milan behind inter now he went to Inter to become second behind Milan.
Remembered Huth that stoke gave to Leicester and felt Shawcross is their main man. Huth got to Leicester to win premier league, I'm now wondering how Shawcross would feel.
Calhanoglu really hurt milan during the derby, Said bad stuffs about the quality of Milan, as the saying goes karma is a bitch.shawcross would have felt like a loser men...kai

2 Likes

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Truetalk3139: 6:41pm On May 24, 2022
Henrodah:

My man congratulations!
its not been easy requesting for milan matches at viewing centers, the way they mock me for supporting Milan no be small, had to get a gotv to watch it at home, I’m so happy man
Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Codeye(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2022
Truetalk3139:
its not been easy requesting for milan matches at viewing centers, the way they mock me for supporting Milan no be small, had to get a gotv to watch it at home, I’m so happy man
I used to do that back in 2012/13 and 2014. The love of Milan wan to run me craze. I love Ac Milan with my heart.
I would pay 1k just to watch our match

1 Like

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Truetalk3139: 1:00am On May 25, 2022
Codeye:

I used to do that back in 2012/13 and 2014. The love of Milan wan to run me craze. I love Ac Milan with my heart.
I would pay 1k just to watch our match
we need to storm champions league back to back to get that glory back and I hope our top players don’t leave.

1 Like

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Codeye(m): 1:59am On May 25, 2022
Truetalk3139:
we need to storm champions league back to back to get that glory back and I hope our top players don’t leave.
Hopefully, but this crops of players ain't Milan standards kind of players

1 Like

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by ceede2: 2:36am On May 25, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
MR OOFENISEgringringrin
with this your pawpaw head, no dey hype yourself. cool
Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Beautygoddesss: 5:41am On May 25, 2022
ceede2:
with this your pawpaw head, no dey hype yourself. cool
i nor get pawpaw head abeg i no dey hype myself.just saying d fact cool cool
Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by Henrodah(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2022
Truetalk3139:

I faced the same humiliation during our 'banter era' . what helped me was one channel on dstv then, RAI tv (italian station like NTA), and K24 i think its a Kenyan channel. Before dstv decided to show serie A full time, because laliga was diminishing and few stars came to italy . Congratulations rosonero.

1 Like

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by MaxSummers: 11:58pm On Jan 23
Continue to explore and embrace your desires! Enjoy the journey of self-discovery, my friend.
Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by okoroemeka(m): 6:21am On Jan 24
suffering:
Lol. No source. OP got excited and quickly copypasted the article.

Nothing can replace the feel of a real human. Terrible sex is miles better than good masturbation.
it seems you have not met a girl that is so teribble that your dick goes limp in her kpekus and even her body odour will make you run and grab the sex doll

1 Like

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by suratchai(m): 1:53pm On Feb 29
Wow, thanks for sharing your experience with using a sex doll! It's fascinating how it can provide such a fulfilling experience. I remember a friend who was initially hesitant about trying a sex doll but ended up finding it surprisingly liberating. She explored options like sex doll USA and was amazed at how it enhanced her solo play. It's all about exploring new avenues for pleasure and finding what works best for you.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Madly In Love With Me! / Some Sex Drive Killers. / Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.