Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,786 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" (7266 Views)

American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / See Photos Of The Pregnant Sex Doll And Her Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" by LucioGarvey: 8:33pm On May 22
I finally decided to give it a shot and ordered a silicone doll. Honestly, it was a game-changer. The realism was surprising, and it definitely enhanced the experience compared to the usual solo sessions. The ability to control the doll's movements added a whole new dimension to it, making it feel almost like being with another person. I think there's still a bit of stigma around using sex dolls, but it’s really just another way to explore and enjoy our sexuality. They come in all shapes and sizes, and some people even use plastic sex dolls, which can be a more affordable option. For anyone curious, I got mine from sexndolls.com, and I’d recommend checking it out if you’re interested. It's all about finding what works for you and enjoying the experience without judgment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual / Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini / Guys, Let's Talk About " WHAT'S TRENDING? "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.