Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) (31813 Views)

Benue Belongs To Fulani Herdsmen By Right Of Conquest – Prof Muhammad / Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank” / Ortom Defected To PDP Because I Told Him The Truth About Herdsmen By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by franklingud(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2022
Thank God Almighty for your life OP.

I bless God!
Faithful God.

1 Like

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by oilmane(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2022
Administration1:

https://www.facebook.com/100000899402999/posts/7711086675597903/

Cc: Mynd44, OAM4J, lalasticlala

OP remove the Fulani herdsmen and put the people you know in your heart that did it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by jmoore(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2022
I read through the post to find out how you knew they were Fulani herdsmen but none. Continue living in denial.

The car resemble cows?

Okafor Stan supports Nnamdi Kanu. He will foolishly blame Fulani herdsmen and exonerate IPOB terrorists.

Fulani herdsmen using SUV for ambush?

IPOB and Iberiberism!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Stephenlord(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2022
Odin13:
ESN boys Oga

No be fulani herdsmen

People wey you know see .. their face ..

Why call them herdsmen

When IPOB has chased them out of igboland andtaking over local government

Be real .. nobody go kill you

Na your fellow igbos wan kill you

Why tag them herdsmen

We all know that Na UGM esn route

And you were there to know it's IPOB

2 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:17am On May 23, 2022
I know that guy, he was a CSC student in unizik he was their course rep, they were in year one when I was in 300l. Had to go and meet him for one year one course I had some issues with. I saw the post on Facebook cos he's my friend.

I'm just glad he's alive.

7 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Ladymillion(f): 9:17am On May 23, 2022
God is always faithful!

1 Like

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by YoshihideSuga: 9:18am On May 23, 2022
Waterysperm:
Those Futa Jalon terrorists knows those bushes even more than the Indigenes. Anytime ESN moves there, those ugly things from the Sahel desert will run and hide. Once ESN leaves, they will come out and continue their thing.

Does ESN still exist after the clampdown Buhari has done on the group?

1 Like

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2022
They shot at you and you immediately concluded that they are Fulani herdsmen sad

4 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by PericomaNwankwo: 9:20am On May 23, 2022
How are you sure they are herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by YoshihideSuga: 9:21am On May 23, 2022
This is one of the reasons I'm still skeptical that actual Igbos are behind the carnage in the south east. Because if UGM are known to be Igbos, why are they not fighting against these Fulani marauders? If they say Fulanis should be chased out of the region, how come these ones and those at Uturu, Abia state exist?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Igbofam2: 9:22am On May 23, 2022
Administration1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Bv9hiBdPRebTtZJBmywDBj6Lf21WNu9hhAyRGRStb7Egy2E64sUJaQ5rQEdd62Qrl&id=100001703825661

How did this werey conclude that those who shot at him were actually Fulani herdsmen?

What kind of rubbish story is this one? For all we know they could have been Ipob kidnappers who had run out of human meat to eat and saw him as a delicacy.

1 Like

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by LaJoe2: 9:22am On May 23, 2022
To Our LORD JESUS be ALL the GLORY!
Men! i thank GOD for you
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by YoshihideSuga: 9:23am On May 23, 2022
Odin13:
ESN boys Oga

No be fulani herdsmen

People wey you know see .. their face ..

Why call them herdsmen

When IPOB has chased them out of igboland andtaking over local government

Be real .. nobody go kill you

Na your fellow igbos wan kill you

Why tag them herdsmen

We all know that Na UGM esn route

Fulanis are easily discernible, let's not lie. The average person from any state in the South East and South South can differentiate a Fulani person from other ethnic groups.

3 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That was some Lucky dude..have you ever thought of having a private gun with ya?at least you are gonna feel safe and all..

Someone who is driving while under fire will return fire at the same time?

Real life no be Rambo o.

5 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by aspabay(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2022
Thank God for your safety and deliverance.
But I have a few questions, how did you confirm that they were Fulanis?
You drove for a while a met some villagers who rescued you, is this to mean that the villages lived in close proximity with the bandits and yet could not identify or chase them out?
Please these are sincere questions and I want real answers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Waterysperm: 9:25am On May 23, 2022
This thread is still in page 2 because Fulani Herdsmen was used. Those BMCs would have expected that he substitute what he saw with his eyes with Ipob. You see why those of us in the East can never and will never listen to all those una online rhetorics and rantings online because we know that what is happening in the East is heavily sponsored by the Government. Some are already praying and hoping that Ipob will be hated in the East but I dey laugh them. Anyway you guys should continue creating more Igbo and Ipob threads at least to justify your pay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Moneyboyz: 9:25am On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That was some Lucky dude..have you ever thought of having a private gun with ya?at least you are gonna feel safe and all..

If he's caught with a gun the police won't say it's for private protection again, they will tag him an armed robber.

6 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 9:26am On May 23, 2022
Thank God oh.
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 23, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:
This is what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu warned us about.

ESN please. We need you now more than ever.

Currently now we don’t know which of them to blame . The Auto pilot or Herdsmen

1 Like

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Expressking: 9:27am On May 23, 2022
My brother thank God you're still alive. This was the same thing that happened to my cousin some time last year around this same route, we are not safe in this country anymore. Happy thanksgiving nnàm oché.

2 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by iampeterben(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2022
I thank God for your life brother. May his grace rest upon you.

1 Like

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by JDJ4: 9:28am On May 23, 2022
In fact whoever said that God does not exist is a bloody lier.
Oh my brother I was really sheding tears of joy reading your story of testimony, you really went through death track and came back alive. Thank God for your life, indeed God loves you

3 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:28am On May 23, 2022
Waterysperm:

Tomorrow you will open your mouth and say I am Igbo and watch thunder scatter your blokos. Anyway I thank God that all una BMCs rantings ends here on Nairaland.
na afonja Tinubu under cover supporter

2 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by BadNews: 9:28am On May 23, 2022
Nawa o
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:29am On May 23, 2022
omenka is happy

1 Like

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:29am On May 23, 2022
YoshihideSuga:

Fulanis are easily discernible, let's not lie. The average person from any state in the South East and South South can differentiate a Fulani person from other ethnic groups.
stop talking to that jobless miscreant.

2 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:30am On May 23, 2022
[s]
jmoore:
I read through the post to find out how you knew they were Fulani herdsmen but none. Continue living in denial.

The car resemble cows?

Okafor Stan supports Nnamdi Kanu. He will foolishly blame Fulani herdsmen and exonerate IPOB terrorists.

Fulani herdsmen using SUV for ambush?

IPOB and Iberiberism!!
[/s]
Shut up

3 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 9:30am On May 23, 2022
No Fulani herdsmen in Southeast, na una ppl

1 Like

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by all4gabus(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2022
I thank God for his mercy and protection over you and other survival. Happy Survival

2 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by redcliff: 9:30am On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
\

Do you have a private Gun? una go just dey jobless dey constitute nuisance for this place

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh / Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers / Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.