Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) (31820 Views)

Benue Belongs To Fulani Herdsmen By Right Of Conquest – Prof Muhammad / Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank” / Ortom Defected To PDP Because I Told Him The Truth About Herdsmen By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 10:50am On May 23, 2022
Thank God for sparing you guys lives

1 Like

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by samonak(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2022
Hmmmm, the exact same thing happened to my brother at Itobe - kogi state. He was lucky enough to escape with a flesh wound, but the passenger behind him wasn't so lucky and sustained a critical injury.This Fulani gun men are every where
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Kingsean(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2022
Administration1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Bv9hiBdPRebTtZJBmywDBj6Lf21WNu9hhAyRGRStb7Egy2E64sUJaQ5rQEdd62Qrl&id=100001703825661

they're not fulani herdsmen. they are igbos. they are the same people who killed the military couple. these guys are rebels, cultists, gangsters. they have taken advantage of the secessionist movement led by Nnamdi Kanu. you guys should beg him to put a stop to this or else the fire would engulf the whole east. All of a sudden, the South East has become North East. it's a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by aspabay(m): 11:03am On May 23, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

If they were Igbos, all they will be after will be to snatch his car and zoom off, remember he said , he saw two jeeps already down....
I guess the ones happening on the Abuja Kaduna axis are also Igbos abi....
No they are Yoruba people I guess because for you to think bad of Igbos, you are not far from being notorious as well.....
Yoruba man.....find another Propaganda pls....
This one can't sell....

You can shift the goal post for all I care. Its your town, you can choose to perish.

Something bad is happening in your backyard, but you want to blame it on everyone except yourself.

Who bewitched you like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by aspabay(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2022
Babisha10:
I understand the direction of ur writes up here Man.. But I thought they said ESN was establish to checkmate the activities of herdsmen in the region?

Exactly what I am saying. At some point the people of the SW complained about Herdsmen, with their Amotekun, we no longer hear about that, beside it is the responsibility of the state governors to secure their states. This is becoming too embarrassing for the SE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Shevchenkko: 11:06am On May 23, 2022
Odin13:
ESN boys Oga

No be fulani herdsmen

People wey you know see .. their face ..

Why call them herdsmen

When IPOB has chased them out of igboland andtaking over local government

Be real .. nobody go kill you

Na your fellow igbos wan kill you

Why tag them herdsmen

We all know that Na UGM esn route
He told you Fulani herdsmen but you said that is not possible, that it must be Esn. Mumu Nigerian
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by aspabay(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2022
Bornagainolosho:

Have you been to okigwe?? Do you know the kind of wildlife in that area??

What is the size of the entire SE compared to Borno state?

You were the same people saying why can't NA clear our Sambisa.

Is Okigwe bigger than the Oyo forest for which the herdsmen were chased out? Is it so big that you cannot secure it?

Stop the diversionary tactics and blame game.

SE leaders are too complacent.
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by ogbuefi677(m): 11:08am On May 23, 2022
Kingxchange44:
Never you take that route again, Funali were allowed to enter Okigwe in the name of Hausa people doing their business, that road has been abandoned for long, taking there is just signing for death, the funny thing is that there is a Police checkpoint close by but they don't interfere. They are fulani herdsmen cus my uncle already had encounter with them last year. Please if you are reading this never you allow anyone take that route, it's been abandoned for a very long time.
Exactly what a client of mine told me.
The husband was kidnapped and it was she that paid ransom.
Spoke to them in hausa language thruout d negotiations cos she was born in the north.
Said even the soldiers on a checkpoint close by know where they're camped but won't do nada
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2022
If the atrocities of these herdsmen and UGM is not contained even the neighboring states who are lagging now may join in the tears later.

Edo, Delta, Ondo, bayElsa, rivers .... All SS states must join forces to contain this oh.

This stories are really not funny any more!
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Idiko1: 11:18am On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That was some Lucky dude..have you ever thought of having a private gun with ya?at least you are gonna feel safe and all..

The ban of private ownership of guns in the shithole called Nigeria is a major contributor to the anarchy. The law of gun ownership in the shithole called Nigeria favors the criminals. The criminals include the so-called law enforcement units.
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Blackman101: 11:18am On May 23, 2022
God alone be praised
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by UselessBuhari: 11:19am On May 23, 2022
Smoke55:
why not call on your federal terrorists on Uniform littering the whole east?

Abi na to mount road blocks them Sabi??
So what is now the work of IPOB terrorists?
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by UselessBuhari: 11:23am On May 23, 2022
Waterysperm:
Those Futa Jalon terrorists knows those bushes even more than the Indigenes. Anytime ESN moves there, those ugly things from the Sahel desert will run and hide. Once ESN leaves, they will come out and continue their thing.
ESN terrorists should use the energy invested in terrorising innocent people to intensity efforts in apprehending the herdsmen
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Saig: 11:24am On May 23, 2022
Administration1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Bv9hiBdPRebTtZJBmywDBj6Lf21WNu9hhAyRGRStb7Egy2E64sUJaQ5rQEdd62Qrl&id=100001703825661
Thank God for you. This calls for Thanksgiving and faithfulness to God. Visist the Church of Christ nearest you
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Alamkir: 11:26am On May 23, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Fulani herdsmen or Ipob bandits

Leave am him think say we be fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Alamkir: 11:27am On May 23, 2022
Odin13:
ESN boys Oga

No be fulani herdsmen

Why call them herdsmen

Why tag them herdsmen

Leave him let him continue to deceive himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by rajiedreez: 11:28am On May 23, 2022
Fulani indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Mrsserene: 11:35am On May 23, 2022
My dear, I thank God for your life, but those were your own people not fulanis. May Allah continue to protect us.
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by OhiOfIhima: 11:36am On May 23, 2022
Odin13:
ESN boys Oga

No be fulani herdsmen

Why call them herdsmen

Why tag them herdsmen

As in... I am shock too. More investigation should carry out but no bcoz the story get as e be.. The attackers no mean to kill the man, they are only targeting his car. With all the shooting, you can see the bullets does not touch the windscreens, just the tyre areas.. ESN should try to clear their name.
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:48am On May 23, 2022
This thing happen to my uncle last year cos he brough cars from lagos and sell in uyo by the time he came back from lagos unknown gunmen attack him on the road, I thank God they didn't kill him even the vehicle that he brough non of them carry it, but there shot his left hand according to him he say there were wanted to shot his cheat then he bend his body the bullet tourch his left hand there were four gunmen two runaway police catch two, because there hear the sound of that gun
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Quiny32323: 11:49am On May 23, 2022
stevnwigw1:
How did these fulanis enter our forest? Nnamdi Kanu saw this

Which nnamdi kanu, it's ugm a.k.a kanu dogs that he released from various prisons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by chukel(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2022
Thank God for your life. However, I'm at a loss as how you came to the conclusion they are fulani herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by InoGetJoy: 12:04pm On May 23, 2022
Odin13:
ESN boys Oga

No be fulani herdsmen

Why call them herdsmen

Why tag them herdsmen

That Okigwe road has been taken over by Fulani herdsmen. They even have a settlement there. For this reason, Abia State University has been closed since this week. Una go just dey talk nonsense
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 12:05pm On May 23, 2022
Thank God for ur life bro
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by InoGetJoy: 12:08pm On May 23, 2022
jmoore:
I read through the post to find out how you knew they were Fulani herdsmen but none. Continue living in denial.

The car resemble cows?

Okafor Stan supports Nnamdi Kanu. He will foolishly blame Fulani herdsmen and exonerate IPOB terrorists.

Fulani herdsmen using SUV for ambush?

IPOB and Iberiberism!!
Abia State University has been closed since this week because of Fulani herdsmen who have been kidnapping people alone Okigwe road near the school.
You guys will look for every avenue to blame IPOB.
Ask anybody who schools in ABSU and they'll tell you
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Smoke55: 12:09pm On May 23, 2022
UselessBuhari:

So what is now the work of IPOB terrorists?
ogbeni go call your zoo terrorists stop being f**lish.
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by babygirljoy: 12:09pm On May 23, 2022
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by InoGetJoy: 12:10pm On May 23, 2022
Waterysperm:
This thread is still in page 2 because Fulani Herdsmen was used. Those BMCs would have expected that he substitute what he saw with his eyes with Ipob. You see why those of us in the East can never and will never listen to all those una online rhetorics and rantings online because we know that what is happening in the East is heavily sponsored by the Government. Some are already praying and hoping that Ipob will be hated in the East but I dey laugh them. Anyway you guys should continue creating more Igbo and Ipob threads at least to justify your pay.
Don't mind them. They're already here blaming IPOB. Ask anyone schooling in Abia State University or living along Okigwe road and they'll tell you what herdsmen have been doing there
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by jmoore(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Abia State University has been closed since this week because of Fulani herdsmen who have been kidnapping people alone Okigwe road near the school.
You guys will look for every avenue to blame IPOB.
Ask anybody who schools in ABSU and they'll tell you
Then ESN created by IPOB should handle it na. They told us they created ESN to fight Fulani herdsmen. But they are using ESN to enforce sit at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by InoGetJoy: 12:19pm On May 23, 2022
jmoore:

Then ESN created by IPOB should handle it na. They told us they created ESN to fight Fulani herdsmen. But they are using ESN to enforce sit at home.
Aren't you people still the same people cheering security agencies to kill all ESN and IPOB members? How do you expect them to work when you government attacks them?
These herdsmen tried to attack my mom's village and the youths mobilised and repelled then. The next day, soldiers came and the youths had to run
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by shantti(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That was some Lucky dude..have you ever thought of having a private gun with ya?at least you are gonna feel safe and all..

A gun can't protect u from Fulani herdsmen. The best thing is a drone. Those kind of drones that fires 100 heavy bullets per second non stop and can even shoot bomb. U will be on the ground travelling and they will be on the sky hovering around u. Any rubbish from the herdsmen, it massacres them instantly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SSA And Son-In-Law To Kebbi Governor And His Business Card (Photo) / Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff / Construction Works On 2nd Niger Bridge 28% Complete – Julius Berger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.