Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! (1024 Views)

Imagine One Woman Possessing All These Red Flags / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / Fvuck It! I'll Just Stick To Olosho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by CruiseCity: 8:29am On May 23, 2022
The thing is. I've tried to be myself. I stop cheating and stick to one woman because I was delt with the spiritual repercussions of fucking around.
The last time I had sec with another woman apart from my fiancee was January.

Now, I crave for another pussy.
Now I wonder if when I get married I can even avoid cheating.

I hail men who don't cheat on their wife. How do y'all do it? cry cry
Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by falcon01: 8:30am On May 23, 2022
I dey greet oh oga quagmire
Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by SNEFF: 8:33am On May 23, 2022
it's your life not mine.. man !!
Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2022
then you are nt yet ready to be responsible and make progress in Life..

see, find a better one...just once, be sincere to her and let her do same. both of you can plan ahead sincerely and watch your dreams come true withing 2 years!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by Dorwadora(f): 8:41am On May 23, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by donbachi(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2022
I dey suspect sey the woman wey circumcise u.. Swear for ur prick.
Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by paulolee(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2022
u need to work on self control before u think about marriage
Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by Ahmed0336(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2022
Self desipline is key.
Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by Carcholce: 9:16am On May 23, 2022
falcon01:
I dey greet oh oga quagmire

grin

Giggity!!!
Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by SandraIkuboR(f): 9:46am On May 23, 2022
hmm
Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by Medianna(f): 10:30am On May 23, 2022
Please look for super glue and glue yourself since you're finding it difficult to stick.
Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by nerdfrost(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2022
angry angry if u know u aint ready for marriage,keep whoring around but dont break that poor girl heart especially if she loves u and aint cheating
Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by Vikkoh(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2022
angry

It's quite funny that of all the problems in this world, na to control preek dey worry OP.

Be like SAPA no reach your side.

Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by Olagoods1: 3:12pm On May 23, 2022
I can't stick with one woman coz I'm not simple. I can enter 7 different room , Bleep 7 different hole in a day. I'm happy and satisfied I used to have sex once in awhile. I used to wonder shay I fit marry like this becoz once I Bleep you 2 times that hole has expired to my dick. 4 years ago I was simping , Omoh Animal is better than simple man . Thanks to nairaland. I'm making money and progress I will Bleep many Holes i don't do love again, no transfer without sex.
Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:18pm On May 23, 2022
CruiseCity:
The thing is. I've tried to be myself. I stop cheating and stick to one woman because I was delt with the spiritual repercussions of fucking around.
The last time I had sec with another woman apart from my fiancee was January.

Now, I crave for another pussy.
Now I wonder if when I get married I can even avoid cheating.

I hail men who don't cheat on their wife. How do y'all do it? cry cry

A) there is nothing wrong with being "sexually bored" in a r/ship....you just need to spice your game up.
B) if/when you eventually get some maturity, you will understand that craving for another coochie is normal, but respecting your union/woman is what makes you a real man!
C) if you are a polygamous brotha (to each their own), then why dont you be honest and tell your woman about it so you guys can find a "solution" for it?!

a man that RESPECTS himself and/or his woman and/or the relationship they have together, wont cheat...if you think that you need to cheat on your woman, then she is not "the one".
Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by austine4real(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2022
My brother it's a phase which is going to passed

After some time a sight of puci will disgusts u

Just try and protect urself

Or

Go into bricklaying

Hard labor jobs u will not have urge to have sex again

I'm selling android POS machine for N15K promo price please patronize me

Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by Donald232(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2022
Op you need to make your di*k detachable...���
Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by Uniquetani1(f): 5:21pm On May 23, 2022
STD is real

1 Like

Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by Enny2013(f): 6:10pm On May 23, 2022
Olagoods1:
I can't stick with one woman coz I'm not simple. I can enter 7 different room , Bleep 7 different hole in a day. I'm happy and satisfied I used to have sex once in awhile. I used to wonder shay I fit marry like this becoz once I Bleep you 2 times that hole has expired to my dick. 4 years ago I was simping , Omoh Animal is better than simple man . Thanks to nairaland. I'm making money and progress I will Bleep many Holes i don't do love again, no transfer without sex.

Bro, u just overrated sex. It doesn't worth it,I swear!
Re: I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! by Johnames: 6:16pm On May 23, 2022
Olagoods1:

where's your location, there's one hole available for transfer and work

(1) (Reply)

My Best Sex Ever Was… With His Family In The Same Room / Next Door Girl / Hope No Problem Cause I Had S*x With A Girl In My Dream Last Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.