Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. (1535 Views)

"No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu / Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by ovieigho(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
Why are you telling me your dad is a fool? How is it my business if your dad is a fool

Grand pa awon fools
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by Parachoko: 3:28pm On May 25, 2022
ovieigho:

Grand pa awon fools
Okay

Your dad is a fool, no problem.
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by bryning899: 3:29pm On May 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
tinubu have been compensated in the last despensation enough

Between tinubu and buhari who contribute more to apc?

Buhari brings in 12m votes, tinubu can't bring 3m

It's time for buhari to pick his successor
Are you kidding me right? Without Tinubu ACN support, Buhari can never be a Nigeria President because there's absolutely no way he can get up to 20% in any South Western states and PDP will clear it all with minimum of 70% in each States..... And there are some Northern States where PDP can never lose even if they lose it'll be a slim margin State like Tarawa, Adamawa, Plateou, Benue, and Kaduna States and Buhari can never come close to 10% in any SS/SE, Buhari can only get 15% maximum in one or 2 SW states..... Before 2015, Buhari always won in North but no way he would won because he always lost woefully in all southern states........ If Buhari contested 1M times without ACN supports he'll never win....
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by ovieigho(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
Okay

Your dad is a fool, no problem.
You , your children, your parents, your grandchildren, your grand parents are slaves of Tinubu. That’s what makes you a fool family

Sit down and look at yourself ?

How much is the Lawma job paying you?

How much is the lasma job paying your children?

How much is agberos paying your grandchildren to sleep with them !

You haven’t even eaten in the morning
You are shouting on his mandate you stand with sweat all over your body

Ara yin o ya sir
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by DadaStephen1(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2022
ovieigho:

Due to Tinubu’s selfishness and after He knew he wasn’t going to get the VP slot as agreed, he back down in canvassing while Atiku was spending heavily!
Amaechi brought in the “war chest “ the money that changed the narratives …:I have friends among the delegates then
It was his pure effort , that’s why he got a better ministerial position.

If Tinubu was selflessly part of Buhari’s emergence , it won’t be a good thing for buhari to sideline him in first tenure and the second tenure and now His presidential ambition hanging in balance

Hmmmm
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by OkoroBufo: 3:45pm On May 25, 2022
ovieigho:

Due to Tinubu’s selfishness and after He knew he wasn’t going to get the VP slot as agreed, he back down in canvassing while Atiku was spending heavily!
Amaechi brought in the “war chest “ the money that changed the narratives …:I have friends among the delegates then

If Tinubu was selflessly part of Buhari’s emergence , it won’t be a good thing for buhari to sideline him in first tenure and the second tenure and now His presidential ambition hanging in balance
Tinubu Saved My Political Career - Ameachi

Governor of Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi made a disclosure at the launching of a book in Lagos titled “Dynamics of Change, The Amaechi Years”. He stated clearly that the PDP-led government would have sent him to jail, if Gen. Mohammed Buhari had lost in the March 28 presidential election because of his disagreement with the federal government.
He also went ahead to say that the disagreement he had with the government was not based on personal grounds, but for the sake of Rivers people who he represents and have their interest at heart.
He said; “The federal government has given a signal that nobody should be allowed out of the country if they win the elections,” he stated.
He went ahead to trash reports that suggests he is a stubborn governor. The governor said,“I am not a stubborn man because I listen and submit to superior arguments every time.” Ameachi commended the leadership of the APC for leading a successful civilian coup in Nigeria.
He said he persistently met with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on the need to work for the victory of the party in order to save his political career and life.
“I would have been the greatest loser if APC did not win the last elections" .
“The struggle for change was not for the sake of personal gain but to liberate the country from the shackles of misrule”.
Source
http://chuzzyofficial..com/2015/05/i-would-have-been-sent-to-jail-if.html

-Okoro bufo
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by DadaStephen1(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2022
Crying on whose behalf?
Is this one okay?

Your comment no even balance.

I hope all is well though?

Because as I read your comment, I come dey wonder whether you read am well before you submit.

Truthisunique2:
it's not your business but you are crying on his behalf

I thought you people would petition him to efcc for scamming you or petition FIFA

Na online the rant end?

Presidency and government isn't a compesention tool
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by Parachoko: 3:49pm On May 25, 2022
ovieigho:

You , your children, your parents, your grandchildren, your grand parents are slaves of Tinubu. That’s what makes you a fool family

Sit down and look at yourself ?

How much is the Lawma job paying you?

How much is the lasma job paying your children?

How much is agberos paying your grandchildren to sleep with them !

You haven’t even eaten in the morning
You are shouting on his mandate you stand with sweat all over your body

Ara yin o ya sir
Why are you crying? You said your dad is a fool, I agreed with you, and you dey wail like this because of that Take am easy on yourself
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by ovieigho(m): 3:50pm On May 25, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Tinubu Saved My Political Career - Ameachi

Governor of Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi made a disclosure at the launching of a book in Lagos titled “Dynamics of Change, The Amaechi Years”. He stated clearly that the PDP-led government would have sent him to jail, if Gen. Mohammed Buhari had lost in the March 28 presidential election because of his disagreement with the federal government.
He also went ahead to say that the disagreement he had with the government was not based on personal grounds, but for the sake of Rivers people who he represents and have their interest at heart.
He said; “The federal government has given a signal that nobody should be allowed out of the country if they win the elections,” he stated.
He went ahead to trash reports that suggests he is a stubborn governor. The governor said,“I am not a stubborn man because I listen and submit to superior arguments every time.” Ameachi commended the leadership of the APC for leading a successful civilian coup in Nigeria.
He said he persistently met with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on the need to work for the victory of the party in order to save his political career and life.
“I would have been the greatest loser if APC did not win the last elections" .
“The struggle for change was not for the sake of personal gain but to liberate the country from the shackles of misrule”.
Source
http://chuzzyofficial..com/2015/05/i-would-have-been-sent-to-jail-if.html

-Okoro bufo

What you read was the headline !

Rotimi amaechi risked his state and worked for buhari

That’s why he persistently met Tinubu to be sure of victory because he know Tinubu to be a chameleon that can chicken out …

What this story means is that Rotimi amaechi actually canvassed Tinubu for buhari…
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by ovieigho(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
Why are you crying? You said your dad is a fool, I agreed with you, and you dey wail like this because of that Take am easy on yourself

Go and sweep the street sir
Later you should go wash seyi Tinubu’s pants
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by OkoroBufo: 4:12pm On May 25, 2022
ovieigho:

What you read was the headline !

Rotimi amaechi risked his state and worked for buhari

That’s why he persistently met Tinubu to be sure of victory because he know Tinubu to be a chameleon that can chicken out …

What this story means is that Rotimi amaechi actually canvassed Tinubu for buhari…

-Okoro bufo
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by ovieigho(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo

Yes cos with everything he put into buhari ! As against his own kind men , Jonathan, wike etc .. if buhari’s had lost that election his ( amaechi) political career would have been over . He would probably be in jail by now

That’s why he canvassed a lot for buhari ..

You think of it ? Apart from meeting on buhari’s matter how do you think Tinubu helped his political career
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by marsman: 4:21pm On May 25, 2022
ovieigho:

And who told you buhari sidelined him. Aregbesola, Fasola even the present VP who do you think recommended them or who are they related to .

Ameachi is one man holding one ministry, tinubu has mens holding positions.

To counter your words, even buhari claimed both in 2015 and 2019 that: his campaign and re election campaigns has been left in the hands of tinubu not ameachi, his words not mine.
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by ovieigho(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2022
marsman:

And who told you buhari sidelined him. Aregbesola, Fasola even the present VP who do you think recommended them or who are they related to.

Ameachi is one man holding one ministry, tinubu has mens holding positions.

To counter your words, even buhari claimed both in 2015 and 2019 that: his campaign and re election campaigns has been left in the hands of tinubu not ameachi, his words not mine.

All those slot you mention is not because of Tinubu..lolz

Tinubu wanted to be VP , saraki and other guys stopped him ! Infact it was aregbe that constitenly mentioned Osinbajo…( check the interview on nairaland)

Tinubu don’t want Fashola but Buhari already fell in love with his brilliance performance during the election !

Aregbe’s case is there for all to see ….

The problem with BAT’s followe is that they attribute everybody’s effort to him alone …

“”Buhari loves amaechi like his own son “
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by OkoroBufo: 4:40pm On May 25, 2022
ovieigho:

Yes cos with everything he put into buhari ! As against his own kind men , Jonathan, wike etc .. if buhari’s had lost that election his ( amaechi) political career would have been over . He would probably be in jail by now

That’s why he canvassed a lot for buhari ..

You think of it ? Apart from meeting on buhari’s matter how do you think Tinubu helped his political career
Lol, he put everything by losing Rivers to PDP.
8 former PDP Governors left PDP and delivered their states to APC except for Ameachi who lost woefully. If not for Tinubu, GEJ would have locked him up in jail and handed the keys to Wike.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it's not your business but you are crying on his behalf

I thought you people would petition him to efcc for scamming you or petition FIFA

Na online the rant end?

Presidency and government isn't a compesention tool

Why can't U all wait for the Primaries? Ure all forming analyst. If Buhari had a candidate, we would have known by now. U all will hail Tinubu as your President whether U like it or not. May 30th is near

1 Like

Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by marsman: 4:45pm On May 25, 2022
ovieigho:

All those slot you mention is not because of Tinubu..lolz

Tinubu wanted to be VP , saraki and other guys stopped him ! Infact it was aregbe that constitenly mentioned Osinbajo…( check the interview on nairaland)

Tinubu don’t want Fashola but Buhari already fell in love with his brilliance performance during the election !

Aregbe’s case is there for all to see ….

The problem with BAT’s followe is that they attribute everybody’s effort to him alone …

“”Buhari loves amaechi like his own son “
Wherw you even alive? Omoooo.
Firstly the only reason Tinubu did not get the VP ticket was because of the sentiments against a muslim-muslim ticket, they believed PDP would have used to their favour. Considering the fact that Nigeria is largely populated by christians.

Secondly even before the conflict of interest between VP and Tinubu, VP if asked, will attribute his success to Jagaban, even the story he recently told, he still made mention of him for playing a huge role in the appointment.

Tinubu did not want Fashola, who did he now want Before the scruffles between aregbeshola and Tinubu.
Aregbeshola, Tinubu and Fashola were from Tinubu's Old party which joined Buhari's party to form APC. Buhari did not know them personally and Buhari could not have pinpointed that "this is who he wants without tinubu's consent, because they were Tinubu's camp, Tinubus men, Tinubu brought them into APC with his initial party. Aregbeshola's case is recent, before, he was known as a loyalist, now he belongs no where. Even Tinubu's haters know this.

Which work did ameachi do that they attributed to tinubu, someone that could not even deliver half of his state grin

Buhari does not only love ameachi, infact he adores him like a role model grin....AKA Anointed candidate.

1 Like

Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by Truthisunique2: 4:50pm On May 25, 2022
Siwel25:

Why can't U all wait for the Primaries? Ure all forming analyst. If Buhari had a candidate, we would have known by now. U all will hail Tinubu as your President whether U like it or not. May 30th is near
your tears just dey start

You would know buhari candidate on the 29th when he holds the meeting with aspirant

When be your screening date again, I held apc is indefinitely postponed with no date in sight
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:

You would know buhari candidate on the 29th when he holds the meeting with aspirant

When be your screening date again, I held apc is indefinitely postponed with no date in sight

PA to Buhari. We shall see.
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2022
Am only waiting the body language of buhari between now and friday..Everybody knows buhari didnt believed in tinubu presidency..But buhari and NWC of APC is fearing the consequences,because they know the man wont agree..Many past chairman like Akande and others cabal in Northern may be thinking what happened,if the amalgmation didnt work out in 2014..buhari want to discussed with presidential aspirant.Am watching the direction..atleast by friday..the light will on..finally..May God spare our lives beyond that..Amin..

1 Like

Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by jyz200(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2022
ovieigho:

I don’t know about APC in general but Amaechi saved buhari during their primary election …Tinubu as usual chicken out partly because of Atiku…

You think buhari was blind to that fact
Go and sleep
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by ovieigho(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2022
marsman:

Wherw you even alive? Omoooo.
Firstly the only reason Tinubu did not get the VP ticket was because of the sentiments against a muslim-muslim ticket, they believed PDP would have used to their favour. Considering the fact that Nigeria is largely populated by christians.

Secondly even before the conflict of interest between VP and Tinubu, VP if asked, will attribute his success to Jagaban, even the story he recently told, he still made mention of him for playing a huge role in the appointment.

Tinubu did not want Fashola, who did he now want Before the scruffles between aregbeshola and Tinubu.
Aregbeshola, Tinubu and Fashola were from Tinubu's Old party which joined Buhari's party to form APC. Buhari did not know them personally and Buhari could not have pinpointed that "this is who he wants without tinubu's consent, because they were Tinubu's camp, Tinubus men, Tinubu brought them into APC with his initial party. Aregbeshola's case is recent, before, he was known as a loyalist, now he belongs no where. Even Tinubu's haters know this.

Which work did ameachi do that they attributed to tinubu, someone that could not even deliver half of his state grin

Buhari does not only love ameachi, infact he adores him like a role model grin....AKA Anointed candidate.

U are not deep
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by DadaStephen1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nwanem

How Market now

Odin13:
Gibberish

Tinubu remains slave to Fulani and north

None of them is losing sleep over Tinubu.. they no Dey even reason his matter

Na Yoruba people and Tinubu Dey reason Buhari

Which agreement... wey yoruba media never front since two years ago
Buhari has settled Tinubu and he knows nothing else to expect from the presidency..

Yoruba people are fighting to arm twisting and blackmail Buhari .. to give them president ..
Buhari no even see them .. he don’t read thrit gibberish and don’t listen to them..

After all Yoruba noise they will que..

Buhari is not dancing to please anybody

And has no atrocities to hide ... and don’t need anyhuman to hide one for him..

No human will persecute him .. FACT#

Please carry your Yoruba tales by moonlight and shift

Nothing for the southwest in Apc .. convention is here ..

But we want Tinubu to be on ballot .. so that Yoruba won’t have excuse

We want to see how many votes Yoruba will give their god

And we wan see how the Yoruba Jagaban will make himself king

All delegates will fall behind Buhari directives .. he’s the leader of the party .. even the Yoruba delegates will que with musCle and abandone their tribalism

Just like Aketi qued after all his noise before consensus

Yoruba will always bow for their masters till eternity

That’s how it is ..

In Hausa they say

North can be slave to yoruba .. e no Dey happen.

Go figure
Re: The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari. by DadaStephen1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Presidential Spokesman,

How Far na?

Truthisunique2:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta / 2023: If You Collect Money From This Guy Don't Spend It - Aderele / Throwback: Tinubu Owed Pensioners As Governor Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.