Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri (46759 Views)

A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by pricklewane: 12:18pm On May 23, 2022
Was it not this Pandora criminal that was caught red handed with over two hundred and fifty million naira cash in Lagos or which Peter Obi are you talking about. ?

successmatters:
If you think we're begging you to pick Peter Obi, you're mistaken.

Pick any criminal or drug baron you want, you will suffer it for the next 8 years.

We will still be here to count scores. grin
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by successmatters(m): 12:19pm On May 23, 2022
anonimi:

Are you not part of those suffering now?
Won't you be part of those who will also suffer for the next 8 years if a criminal or drug baron is picked?
Instead of this empty threats, why not work hard across the 774 LGAs and 36 states to have Obi accepted by PDP delegates and then the electorate?

You have a point, at times am frustrated by detractors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by djon78(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2022
seunmsg:

Enough of the lies please. Tell us exactly what he did. Tell us why Anambra folks are still poor like the rest of Nigerians in other states. Anybody that claims he has what it takes to safe us from poverty and protect the future of our children should be able to present proof of our he did something similar when he was governor.

And why are folks from Lagos still poor despite them having huge economic benefits

Are they better than people from Anambra economically?

At least Anambra has improved educational records all down to Peter Obis efforts

A couple of years ago
Some girls from public school in onitsha won global best award in far away USA

Even the vice president osibanjo hosted them

These were as a result of foundation laid by Peter Obi in education

How much has Lagos done education wise with it's huge resources in comparison to Anambra?

Countries that are serious don't play with education
But people like you can't comprehend that

Who even knows whether you even have basic education self

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by TYCO77: 12:24pm On May 23, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Igbo:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1528651756321783808

No insult. The best PDP have to do now is choose Atiku as her flag bearer while Obi will function as his vice, then come next election Obi will take a shot at presidency.

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Lionnation: 12:25pm On May 23, 2022
Igbo:
[s][/s] let us suffer
abi na your suffer?
amen to your prayers
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by anonimi: 12:25pm On May 23, 2022
successmatters:
You have a point, at times am frustrated by detractors.

Do you realise that is their objective- frustrate you into not doing all the work needed to realise your objective

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by SUNNINO(m): 12:30pm On May 23, 2022
Reno your hatred for Ibos is something else. Repent.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 23, 2022
Reno lives abroad, yet his focus is in Nigeria. Reno should know that his statements are consequential. Does he consider his safety when making statements after collecting money to promote sectional interests?

Time shall tell.

We witnessed the Fall of FFK, and we are watching the Fall of Reno, the betrayers of their peoples.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Obidient1: 12:31pm On May 23, 2022
We are not begging anybody to vote PETER OBI but you need to think of the Future of your children, your state, the country at large and the economy of Nigeria now is it better.
PETER OBI is a good leader with good track records, a great economics and a young Vibrant wealth creator, let's try an educated Vibrant Young Man for President.
PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT.

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Lionnation: 12:31pm On May 23, 2022
mbahdi:
As much as I will love obi to be d president.but d fact remains dat obi can't win presidential election in Nigeria today.pdp need an heavy weight polician to tackle the Lagos drug lord sud he win d APC primary.anything other Dan dat.its a walk over for apc
if a credible president will emaerge from APC we have no problems with that bringing a second to buhari or worst than buhari is a huge no

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Jlow2: 12:35pm On May 23, 2022
From buhari tormentor to Igbo tormentor
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Phaantom22: 12:39pm On May 23, 2022
It's your personal opinion. Which doesn't carry wright
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by leokid866: 12:39pm On May 23, 2022
CSTRR:

Even if that were true.

Obi is still their best chance.

Anybody else and they would lose before afternoon.
if obi is the flag bearer there would be no election, on that day whoever the APC choose will just be sworn in.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by edungene7: 12:48pm On May 23, 2022
Reno u are a disgrace to the youth you want to use us to cashout from Atiku Itz obvious you are running already but the bigger question is where will yr children call home mumu man
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by nkemjacob2(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2022
Reno maybe true or wrong. We are at the cross road where we have to re-negotiate the country. Peter obi do not have influence in the north looking at the shalow and their dumb tinking mindset.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by jrusky(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2022
Omokri it's not about insult bro if Obi pick pdp ticket I'm sorry pdp is gone.

Obi don't have what it takes to wrestle power out of the North.

Obi can't beat Osibanjo, he can't beat Tinubu, can't beat Lawan truth is bitter.

Pls is it the 5% that want to win General election? And out of this 5% two state already on apc platform so is it SS or SW we insults day and night that will vote for him or the North who can never trust igbo with power?

Truth is bitter with Obi pdp is gone.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by wtfCode: 12:55pm On May 23, 2022
jmoore:
Reno Omokri is very DUMB.

Atiku he is supporting wasted his money in 2019 election.

Mumu that claims to be a Christian but is defending Atiku for deleting a post that condemned Islamist terrorists killing Deborah.

The foolish Reno says Igbo insults him, but he has been insulting Tinubu and Buhari.

Nothing in this world is perfect!
Even our own iconic Reno.

Reno be confirmed idiot!!

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by paramakina202: 1:01pm On May 23, 2022
Igbo:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1528651756321783808

PDP has been losing since 2015 I wonder if Obi was on the ballot then.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by GreatrAnalyst: 1:05pm On May 23, 2022
jmoore:
Reno Omokri is very DUMB.

Atiku he is supporting wasted his money in 2019 election.

Mumu that claims to be a Christian but is defending Atiku for deleting a post that condemned Islamist terrorists killing Deborah.

The foolish Reno says Igbo insults him, but he has been insulting Tinubu and Buhari.

Reno be confirmed idiot!!

His problem begin with him talking too much. He has opinion on everything. He always wants to be seen marked as correct, and accurate. That's why he's voicing out all manner of things. In a bid to look smart and highly opinionated, he's already oozing out dumbness

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Romeoweezy(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2022
As much as we will like to argue this; its so true . I love Peter obi, but if pdp will stand a chance not with him at d moment.
VP will be a good idea for a start for him.

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by sukar886: 1:09pm On May 23, 2022
I will only vote for peter obi, even if he lose the election , other PDP candidates are theives instead make buhari continue .... My pvc is for peter obi only , no peter obi no vote for me ... I rest my case
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by bigfish3k: 1:10pm On May 23, 2022
seunmsg:

And Peter Obi Pandora is the only person in Nigeria that can end our suffering and provide for the future of our country, right?

Now tell us, was he able to end suffering in Anambra when he was governor for 8 years? Was he able to provide for the future of Anambra when he was governor for 8 years?
Stop this yeye write up
So you don't know that federal factors like 'exclusive list' rubbish act as impediments and limitations to the growth of states
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by sukar886: 1:11pm On May 23, 2022
pricklewane:
Was it not this Pandora criminal that was caught red handed with over two hundred and fifty million naira cash in Lagos or which Peter Obi are you talking about. ?

Mumu, en thief pass you, you are supporting one useless politicain just becos of 20,000,and u will suffer for 8years,oga go buy sense
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by homegirl1: 1:15pm On May 23, 2022
successmatters:

May it be done unto you as you wish , Amen. grin

Amen �
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by ihedioramma: 1:22pm On May 23, 2022
We will come back to Nigeria and vote for him, if there is election 2023 .
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Zeezenho: 1:23pm On May 23, 2022
mbahdi:
As much as I will love obi to be d president.but d fact remains dat obi can't win presidential election in Nigeria today.pdp need an heavy weight polician to tackle the Lagos drug lord sud he win d APC primary.anything other Dan dat.its a walk over for apc

Oga you are mistaken.go watch obi again and you will see how much of a fighter he is.

All this media hipe about tinubu is only online.when the general campaign start you will find out how much Nigerian youth have evolved mentally because obi has what they need believe me.

The only thing that can stop obi is pdp primaries.
If given the ticket watch him beat any candidate from apc I mean any. apc have lost their chance and credibility even in the north.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by nedekid: 1:25pm On May 23, 2022
djon78:

The person you are quoting is irredeemably lost

I always see his post and know his level of brain power

So save yourself the time
Thinks jare, his response just confirmed what you said.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Kingnelson9: 1:31pm On May 23, 2022
Reno should also come out and contest not making noise online.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2022
Igbo:
[s][/s] let us suffer
abi na your suffer?

Sane Nigerian.....
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by BJanta: 1:38pm On May 23, 2022
sirjoggy:
Reno why you always reason with your anus

Because his anus reasons better than 10 Ibos 's brains put together.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by mkoabiola: 1:40pm On May 23, 2022
This guy jus stated d bitter truth.

It will be work over for Apc.

Even Obi knows this
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by CSTRR: 1:44pm On May 23, 2022
Golan007:

How are you going to convince a northerner to vote Obi?

How?
How are you going to convince a southerner to vote tambuwal or atiku?
Both highly corrupt and incompetent.

Besides, How many votes can atiku and tambuiwal get in the north?

How many votes did atiku get in the north in 2019?

If I need to convincve the north to vote for peter obi at this stage, then stupidity is their second name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke / Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) / Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.