Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri (46695 Views)

A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by frankdGreat125: 11:18am On May 23, 2022
Who cares, if PDP like let them Pick Tinubu from Apc as there candidate, they will all fail. We are for NEW NIGERIA and is only Obi Peter or Osinbajo can give us that. Men with intelligent...

3 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Eriggs: 11:18am On May 23, 2022
StPete:
Nairaland should please stop promoting Reno's words abeg. Reno is no different from all the other politicians who are after their greedy benefits.

But you were happy they were promoting him when he was abusing the president and others, you and your kinds were here cheering him on and hailing him as ur god and savior. Hypocrites , make una go face am now, make he give una koboko for head. grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by gadgethead: 11:19am On May 23, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
We don't want anything to do with the zoo. Peter obi will be Biafra pioneer president.
Say no to election in the south east

president of Biafra? Even peter Obi will vomit with this your statement.

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Essence20(m): 11:19am On May 23, 2022
This political errand boy using Igbo matters to stay relevant

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by bastardmod: 11:20am On May 23, 2022
Igbo:
[s][/s] let us suffer
abi na your suffer?

May it be as you have said. May your suffering under buhari be childs play compared to what will meet you and your family hereafter

5 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by StPete: 11:20am On May 23, 2022
Eriggs:

But you were happy they were promoting him when he was abusing the president and others, you and your kinds were here cheering him on and hailing him as ur god and savior. Hypocrites , make una go face am now, make he give una koboko for head. grin grin grin

I don't support people blindly and foolishly like you and your ilks (aka vulturebbqgrillz) do. If a person says the right thing, I will praise him, if he goes otherwise, I will lambast him. I'm not interested in the individual, I'm interested in the topic of discourse or concern

4 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Lordave: 11:21am On May 23, 2022
mbahdi:
As much as I will love obi to be d president.but d fact remains dat obi can't win presidential election in Nigeria today.pdp need an heavy weight polician to tackle the Lagos drug lord sud he win d APC primary.anything other Dan dat.its a walk over for apc
So you as a sensible Nigerian, would you vote for Obi or for someone you think can win an election in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:21am On May 23, 2022
This one Reno is focusing his attacks on only Peter as if he is the only presidential candidate in PDP, Obi must be giving him some sleepless nights, please Reno remove yours mask we know you re judas

3 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Benitoh: 11:21am On May 23, 2022
This guy is always desperate for attention and always struggling to be in the news.

Some how he's getting the attention.

3 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by AMI3(m): 11:22am On May 23, 2022
I don't know why Reno don't like this guy Obi

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 11:22am On May 23, 2022
successmatters:

Tinubu is old bruvs, an ancestor now. We can't have someone ruling from London hospital again.

That will be a collective agreement, selling a form for 100milion automatically affects set of group. so the old people are not ready to leave and young people insult sowore all day.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Prozico22(m): 11:22am On May 23, 2022
Igbo:
[s][/s] let us suffer
abi na your suffer?
dat why you still the suffer
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Idiko1: 11:22am On May 23, 2022
Igbo:

If PDP picks Peter Obi, they should just not waste any money for the general election. Whoever APC picks will defeat him.

I know it is not what you guys from the SE want to hear. Even @PeterObi, knows this fact.

Oya, insult! It is your work!

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1528651756321783808

The above crap, accredited to one idiotic Reno Omokri, is called fool's theory in civilized countries.

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by emmykk(m): 11:22am On May 23, 2022
Igbo:
[s][/s] let us suffer
abi na your suffer?

Not only suffer you might die in the process

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by icankel: 11:23am On May 23, 2022
Fugitive like Reno
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by nkemoma(m): 11:23am On May 23, 2022
Igbo:
[s][/s] let us suffer
abi na your suffer?

As you and (us) your children and generation has chosen to suffer... So shall it be....

Iseeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Guyman02: 11:24am On May 23, 2022
CSTRR:
Though it would show that Nigerians like suffer and not ready to provide a future for their children.

Under such scenario, I no go follow una dey complain about govt again.

As it come, na so I go take am.

Why will I follow insane people to complain about govt.?

When they will End up doing the same thing over and over and then expect a different results.

I am thinking same thing here, if Nigerians feel they want corrupt politicians ruling over them out of sentiments I won't join them to lament when it starts pinching everyone

3 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by tonexman18(m): 11:24am On May 23, 2022
seunmsg:

And Peter Obi Pandora is the only person in Nigeria that can end our suffering and provide for the future of our country, right?

Now tell us, was he able to end suffering in Anambra when he was governor for 8 years? Was he able to provide for the future of Anambra when he was governor for 8 years?
Have you ever been to Anambra??

3 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by einsteine(m): 11:24am On May 23, 2022
When did Peter Obi become a Messiah? There are more Anambra people in Lagos (or even Delta) than in Anambra itself. Also, one party has ruled Anambra for close to 16 years now yet Anambra is not like Dubai or Hong Kong. Obi's supporters should stop acting like he's a cure-all. He is better than say Tinubu or Wike or Buhari but I don't think he is any different from an Osibanjo or an Atiku, to be honest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by einsteine(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2022
tonexman18:
Have you ever been to Anambra??

What's in Anambra? Is Anambra better than neighboring Delta?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by comrChris(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2022
This unserious human being again
Somebody that can't vote with us shouldn't be taken seriously

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Guyman02: 11:26am On May 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:
With the chaos in the SE, no one is looking at them as a viable base for any candidate. The only APGA state is Anambra. And every other day ipob is beheading and instituting sit at home

Those anarchists will ensure not voting takes place in the region. So Peter obi does not even bring Anambra to the table.
The North was worse and Buhari win 2ce

4 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by chatinent: 11:26am On May 23, 2022
The truth is that everyone coming out to contest are well-known thieves, and these are the ones Nigerians are going to recycle.

PDP is still a refurbished APC!

Nigerians enjoy suffering.

Man's government has failed.

3 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by IPIGSRMUMU: 11:26am On May 23, 2022
Reno is slowly becoming the number one enemy of the Mkpuru mirri cannibals.
These people hate truth, they love to live in lies , impossibilities, assumptions and wishes.
Then when there falsehoods doesn't come to fruition, they start to blame others for their stupidity and illogical reasoning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Adakintroy: 11:27am On May 23, 2022
Ask obi about his stance on Biafra is like ask I g a christian catholic in America his stance on abortion. But thats how you get him to stutter a while.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Simplythebest: 11:27am On May 23, 2022
The issue i have with him is that the future of his and family members and children are already secure and the enjoy every normal thing. Uncle Reno how long will Nigerians continue to suffer and whats ur benefits from the suffering of ordinary Nigerians who don't know how their next mail will come. I think for the sake of humanity u should fear God small and stop making people to see u as the most intelligent person cus u have continue to decieve them with ur analysis. God bless u as u think about the future of Nigeria and support the best candidate that has interest of the masses at hand not those ready to steal more money for their unborn generation.

3 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2022
Reno is so biased he now sounds stupid.

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Sltp: 11:28am On May 23, 2022
Reno is a devil! Instead of campaigning for his candidate, he's actively campaigning against the South East.. Igbo people need to know Reno is not a friend but an enemy

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Royalty83(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2022
successmatters:
If you think we're begging you to pick Peter Obi, you're mistaken.

Pick any criminal or drug baron you want, you will suffer it for the next 8 years.

We will still be here to count scores. grin

UGM will still cut off your head

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by LoveThemChubby(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2022
jmoore:
Reno Omokri is very DUMB.

Atiku he is supporting wasted his money in 2019 election.

Mumu that claims to be a Christian but is defending Atiku for deleting a post that condemned Islamist terrorists killing Deborah.

The foolish Reno says Igbo insults him, but he has been insulting Tinubu and Buhari.

Reno be confirmed idiot!!

Kalu is also an idiot for stepping down and saying no SE candidate can win the presidency except it is microzoned to the SE abi? Be there reasoning politics with your emotions. These are hardcore truths that most of the online voters who never vote or don't even have PVCs to vote in a real election don't want to hear.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughter-In-Law, Zahra Ado-Bayero Wears Western-Style Wedding Dress / Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK / 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.