Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri (46693 Views)

A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by tonexman18(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2022
einsteine:

What's in Anambra? Is Anambra better than neighboring Delta?
who dey follow u dey compare states D guy said Anambra people suffered under Peter Obi, hence my question

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by RichAbujaGuy: 11:31am On May 23, 2022
sirjoggy:
Reno why you always reason with your anus

ditto the m.o.d that always pushes reno's anus material viewpoints to the fp of this forum. cheesy
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Royalty83(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2022
Sltp:
Reno is a devil! Instead of campaigning for his candidate, he's actively campaigning against the South East.. Igbo people need to know Reno is not a friend but an enemy

Anybody that tells the average Ibo man the truth becomes his enemy. What a people! That is why i don't associate with you guys even being from Delta state. Very backward trodden set of people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Galaxyowerri(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2022
This fool again, so which other candidate in PDP is currently better than Peter Obi or can beat APC? Is it Tambuwal, Wike or Saraki?

This Reno or whatever he calls himself thinks he is wise but in reality he is a delusional nutcase.

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2022
I do not know of other people but I can guarantee Peter Obi My vote. No matter the party that picks him.

Time to start voting with my conscience.

4 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by UgoManchester(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2022
Reno is becoming stewpeeed day by day

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by macfish101(m): 11:33am On May 23, 2022
Nigerians should please take their country and give us Biafra. We are not intrested in their matter Abeg. We are not one. Everybody knows that including LUGARD.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:33am On May 23, 2022
Reno Omokri was once the darling of Ipob sympathisers.

As soon as he listened to NK and his cohort openly calling for violence, he withdrew his support from Ipob, and all of a sudden is now public enemy to Ipob. Such is life.

May the one true Judge. The most high God judge all men according to the intention of our heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by MissionaryArchi(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2022
post=113093937:
The way MumuReno is just giving his once brainwashed rats gbas-gbos in this recent days no be small thing o.
Gbas-gbos from every corners.
MumuReno, wetin your brainwashed nonentities do you nah........ grin cheesy wink
If someone else call you a fool now for this you will run and report the fellow with your other account @NLPoliceWoman
No wonder they don't take you serious. Oya report this again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2022
LoveThemChubby:

Kalu is also an idiot for stepping down and saying no SE candidate can win the presidency except it is microzoned to the SE abi? Be there reasoning politics with your emotions. These are hardcore truths that most of the online voters who never vote or don't even have PVCs to vote in a real election don't want to hear.

Who is dragging Kalu with you? Kalu na my papa? You think calling Kalu an idiot go pain me. Kalu wey be thief.

Hardcore truth? Did Atiku Abubakar waste his money in 2019 election or not?

Just park one side, make I see road.

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by OfoIgbo: 11:35am On May 23, 2022
While I am not really a fan of Reno, I suppose one thing we may have in common is this.

Obi and GEJ are good friends. Obi was a part of the lose that GEJ secured in 2015.

If Obi and GEJ couldn't win a presidential election as incumbents, I can guarantee you here that Obi can never win any presidential election in Nigeria.

While he may have what it takes to govern Nigeria, he definitely doesn't have what it takes to win a presidential election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Greenlight123: 11:37am On May 23, 2022
You speak for yourself and your personal interests, you are not in the position to speaks for Nigerians, if u care so much about the Nigeria and it citizens, what are you doing over there u are not different from the politicians who make you a judge.

3 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Lovelife433(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2022
Igbo:
unto us
unto you alone, bastard.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Onyeziokwu(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2022
sirjoggy:
Reno why you always reason with your anus

Reno is sweating down his ass because Nigerians ain't flying his candidate-AA.

He thought this was 2019, Nigerians are now wiser. I'm sure for him to have come up with this, he has already seen the handwriting on the wall of Obi emerging the flag bearer.

4 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Onyeziokwu(m): 11:40am On May 23, 2022
jmoore:
Reno Omokri is very DUMB.

Atiku he is supporting wasted his money in 2019 election.

Mumu that claims to be a Christian but is defending Atiku for deleting a post that condemned Islamist terrorists killing Deborah.

The foolish Reno says Igbo insults him, but he has been insulting Tinubu and Buhari.

Reno be confirmed idiot!!

Confirmed idiot tbh.

Wetin money and power can not do doesn't exist.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by illuminutty: 11:40am On May 23, 2022
I loathe this ediot.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by skywalker240(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2022
Thank GOD this Man doesnt support Peter Obi, anybody reno supports always ends up been a failure. Ask Gej 2015 or Atikulate 2019.

3 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Clasmanj(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2022
Insignificant article

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by DimIsaac10(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2022
This one is just a low budget Nnamdi kanu.

I still wonder how a supposed leader who definitely don't have pvc and will not vote direct people on who is voting who.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Greenlight123: 11:43am On May 23, 2022
Onyeziokwu:

Reno is sweating down his ass because Nigerians ain't flying his candidate-AA.

He thought this was 2019, Nigerians are now wiser. I'm sure for him to have come up with this, he has already seen the handwriting on the wall of Obi emerging the flag bearer.
Reno is not different from the politicians who are greedy to think of the those who elect them to represent their opinions but instead enjoying looting the resources for their personal growth and not for the good of the people Mr reno u don't know what it take to be a Nigerian citizen u have no idea what it take to survive this country.

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Iykoto86(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2022
Igbo:
you can do nothing
No wahala,lets watch and see.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by CryptoClub2018: 11:46am On May 23, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Forget story, no yoruba go small aso rock next year.

Let me quote you against next year
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by toujurs: 11:46am On May 23, 2022
I thought this man had sense o

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by onuman: 11:47am On May 23, 2022
Igbo:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1528651756321783808

This semi-imbecilee Reno openly demonstrating hostility to Igbo needs quarrantine from normal human beings.

Peter Obi is one of the most sophisticated and most qualified of all the presidential aspirants.

Reno is fit for a dungeon of a country where halfwits rule and reign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Sltp: 11:47am On May 23, 2022
Royalty83:

Anybody that tells the average Ibo man the truth becomes his enemy. What a people! That is why i don't associate with you guys even being from Delta state. Very backward trodden set of people
I'm not an Igbo, but Reno is an enemy of the Igbo people and the common Nigeria. He's a very dangerous man that everyone should be wary about

3 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by MissionaryArchi(m): 11:49am On May 23, 2022
Sltp:
Reno is a devil! Instead of campaigning for his candidate, he's actively campaigning against the South East.. Igbo people need to know Reno is not a friend but an enemy

Royalty83:

Now go through your comment and the one above you, tell us who is more truthful with his words. That you don't associate with the Igbos isn't because you're their enemies but because you have made yourself an enemy to the truth thereby seeing them as enemies.
Now tell me is Reno supposed to be campaigning against other candidates or Campaigning for his own candidate?
Peter Obi isn't about the South East, he's about good governance and choice of the youth, now the youths are coming out to take this country forward they're now been regarded as Twitter delegates, all of a sudden the power of the youths don't & wouldn't count. We're not yet tired of the evil going on in this country.
If people like Reno has joined the voice in campaigning for Obi who we all know is capable of turning this nation around will the earth fall off? Now it is about the vote from the north no more votes from the youths and you are comfortably coursing the Igbos who meant no evil for you.
God have mercy

4 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Omodua(m): 11:49am On May 23, 2022
Igbo:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1528651756321783808
Reno Omokiri is now rabble louser.

Peter Obi is far more sound and acceptable than his clueless and fearful one, Goodluck Jonathan,who mismanaged his presidency and brought us to the sorry state the nation is going through.

He should be ignored!

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Spherical77(m): 11:49am On May 23, 2022
macfish101:
Nigerians should please take their country and give us Biafra. We are not intrested in their matter Abeg. We are not one. Everybody knows that including LUGARD.
The people representing you @Abuja will make that possible
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Alexpetra: 11:49am On May 23, 2022
If PDP like they should allow another aspirant get the ticket... We will vote for Monye Chukwuka it as easy as that.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Born2Breed(f): 11:50am On May 23, 2022
Hissing...if APC wins no biggy,so long its a southerner.

If PDP picks any northern, pthen it's the end of PDP forever.

But if one want to be foolish and stupid like those that voted Buhari for the sake of power then two can play the game.

APC, will become history.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2022
mrvitalis:
Same Reno that calm Peter obi supporters insult people instead of marketing him

But he has spent more time on Peter Obi than atiku
Exactly. It's time for people to see the Reno guy for who he really is. A typical Nigerian tribalist who wouldn't shy away from an attempt to denigrate people of the tribe he has choose to hate.

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Jaysnowkid: 11:52am On May 23, 2022
���� not all the presidential candidates of the APC can defeat Peter obi. Only two or three in the current list of aspirants of the APC can do that. Peter Obi shouldn't be undermined in totality.
That being said, I still don't think he should emerge as the presidential candidate of the PDP come 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements / Buhari's Daughter-In-Law, Zahra Ado-Bayero Wears Western-Style Wedding Dress / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.