Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,323 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? (1817 Views)

Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) / 10 Types Of Dicks In Nigeria; Ladies Mention Ur Boyfriend's / Ladies, Can You Keep Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend Even If He Wunt Marry You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2022
IF your boyfriend breaks up with you today and he decided to collect all the gifts he gave to you, in revenge, what will you take back from him?
IF first thing that comes to your mind is s£x, you're fvçking use|ess. Y0u're more w0rth|ess than a use reçharge card.
You keep te||ing guys not to view you as s£x 0bjects but you won't stop behav1ng like one.
After 3 years of dating, the only tangib|e thing your man got from you is d0ggy sty|e. The same d0ggy that he even had a better contr1bution whi|e you just bent over like a bag of spoi|t beans.
Only liabi|ities and w0rthless sou|s make use of this statement " After giving you my body".
As If the man gave you firewood.
Why didn't you give him Visa, plots of land, cars and houses? The same s£x he wou|d even get from your sister for free.
Few ladies (only 10% buy gifts for their men) take back what they gave to their exes and we didn't even bat an eye.
Beyonce made a Lyrics alongside Cantrell how they k1cked their exes out their house.
Tonto dikeh even collected the car she gave to her ex.
Don't let women manipu|ate you into thinking it's bad for taking back your gift.
Mayweather collected his gifts back.
Quavo collected his gifts back.
Atiku collected his gifts back.
Ronaldo collected his gifts back from Irina shayk.
These are rich men.
Even God dey give and take. but Emeka with 2 shops in oshodi and Amaka who's a br0kee WhatsApp CEO thinks it's 1mmature.
People in public service return items back to the office.
A company bus driver must return the keys after he's saçked.
Many ladies are against collecting of gifts because they offered nothing apart from s£x.
They'll blackmail you into thinking you're a bad person for taking back your gifts because she added nothing to the relationship, other than squ1rt.
Don't mention time-wastage . You both wåstēd your prec1ous livës.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2022
@Siofra
Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by istina: 11:08am On May 23, 2022
What do they give in the first place. NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Dorwadora(f): 11:09am On May 23, 2022
I'm gonna remain quiet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Don't talk Dora lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by siofra(f): 11:30am On May 23, 2022
Mtchewwweeeeewwww!!!

Who mentioned me on this boringggggg thread

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2022
Maybe they'll take back the excess fvck

3 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by GoooodHardDick: 11:33am On May 23, 2022
OP. Watch and see how they'll avoid this question like plague because they know apart from their over used pussy, they have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship apart from sex.

however, OP, we're still waiting for them to answer this brilliant question of yours

4 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Vikkoh(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2022
She'll take back the boxers, handkerchief and singlets she bought for him on his birthday grin

If at all you must look for a Partner, look for one who is a working class or has something legitimate that brings in cash.

The other ones na entitled stone heads and they won't stop digging deep into your pocket till you're wrecked and you go bankrupt.

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Oblivionz5(m): 11:40am On May 23, 2022
wink cheesy

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Damscodammy1(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2022
I dy wait who go tok say na e life she wan collect.
Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 23, 2022
siofra:
[s]Mtchewwweeeeewwww!!!

Who mentioned me on this boringggggg thread[/s]

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Konjiboii: 12:03pm On May 23, 2022
Omo this is deep, even Siofra has to concur

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Choilila: 12:07pm On May 23, 2022
It is so childish to collect things for someone because you both are not in a good terms.

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:
[s]It is so childish to collect things for someone because you both are not in a good terms[/s].

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Choilila: 12:11pm On May 23, 2022
[quote author=sollolucci77 post=113095814][/quote]

It is so childish to collect things for someone because you both are not in a good terms .
Only sicko and useless animals do that.
And that is not the end, they go around telling the universe how they afford heaven and earth to satisfied your service .

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:

[s]It is so childish to collect things for someone because you both are not in a good terms .
And that is not the end, they go around telling the universe how they afford heaven and earth to satisfied your service[/s] .
The question wasn't if it was childish to collect gift back...the question is that if you as a lady could collect anything back what will you collect?...dont divert

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by muyico(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2022
Sorry! Thy lord wil healed ya broken heart
Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Kenpaly(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2022
Dowadora bought genarator 4 his guy,if he mess up she will collet it back.
Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Choilila: 12:18pm On May 23, 2022
sollolucci77:

The question wasn't if it was childish to collect gift back...the question is that if you as a lady could collect anything back what will you collect?...dont divert

It is still childish, and the person is still undergoing puberty level .
I didn't divert you can get the clues in my statement if you are reasonable enough .Or if you genes are made up of humanitarian hormones.

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:

[s]It is still childish, and the person is still undergoing puberty level .
I didn't divert you can get the clues in my statement if you are reasonable enough .Or if you genes are made up of humanitarian hormones[/s].

As usual, when they cant answer a question they revert to insults...you've still not answered it

3 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Albertone(m): 12:22pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:

It is so childish to collect things for someone because you both are not in a good terms .
And that is not the end, they go around telling the universe how they afford heaven and earth to satisfied your service .

We shouldn't collect our things back just because you lost your virginity to Bandits and it was impossible to collect it back??

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Choilila: 12:24pm On May 23, 2022
Albertone:

We shouldn't collect our things back just because you lost your virginity to Bandits and it was impossible to collect it back??

ugly boy.
Typical black man can't do with rejection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Choilila: 12:26pm On May 23, 2022
sollolucci77:

As usual, when they cant answer a question they revert to insults...you've still not answered it

I didn't made any insult here, penis man.
I have already answered that question.
I don't collect things for someone because of the misunderstanding between us, even my neighbors .

So lick your wounds.

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:

[s]I didn't made any insult here, penis man.
I have already answered that question.
I don't collect things for someone because of the misunderstanding between us, even my neighbors .

So lick your wounds[/s].

I now understand you've never had a boyfriend so you cant even relate to the question..next please
Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 23, 2022
Albertone:

She has never been in a relationship before..its obvious...and even if she were to be in one she obviously has nothing to offer
Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Choilila: 12:34pm On May 23, 2022
sollolucci77:

I now understand you've never had a boyfriend so you cant even relate to the question..next please

And relationship is not a life Boy.
do you know it's because of people like you made me to aviod humans? because they all expect you to give back what they give in same qualities [ NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING]

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:

[s]And relationship is not a life Boy.
do you know it's because of people like you made me to aviod humans? because they all expect you to give back what they give in same qualities [ NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING][/s]

Inability to Comprehend English and answer a question is your problem...I'm done with you...you're too unintelligent

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Choilila: 12:44pm On May 23, 2022
sollolucci77:

Inability to Comprehending English and answer a question is your problem...I'm done with you...you're too unintelligent

Lolz.
who cares about that?
stupid humans [m/f] everywhere who can't give out to the needy hands unless with the prediction of gaining more.

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by Emma2Seconds: 1:03pm On May 23, 2022
Their usual Anthem "Return my virginity" cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by FreeSpirited: 1:05pm On May 23, 2022
She will unfvck the fvbcks and take back the aborted babies

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:

And relationship is not a life Boy.
do you know it's because of people like you made me to aviod humans? because they all expect you to give back what they give in same qualities [ NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING]
Mangina
Re: As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2022
muyico:
Sorry! Thy lord wil healed ya broken heart
go and beg your pastor for another #300 meal

(1) (2) (Reply)

ty / Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria / What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.