Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5523 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only / JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Paulianfa(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2022
Heathrow44:

they do, but they are too shy to make any advances, thats why the male folks beat them hands down, they are too weak! but when it comes to confusion, wickedness and Manipulation, lies, And be EVIL they are no 1.

I believe u scarasis
Re: . by meobizy(f): 12:00am On May 24, 2022
Woman matter again. Make una find better thing do.

1 Like

Re: . by Meley(m): 12:25am On May 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Maurice and Cynthia should be detained asap!

Una still dey make love for this country

I thought we agreed No Love Making till Buhari hand over?
Werey grin grin
Re: . by Graysons: 3:31am On May 24, 2022
Golan007:
grin
This meme they always burst my brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by okoroemeka(m): 5:35am On May 24, 2022
Persephone1:
Stay away from confused ladies, No means No. If you go against that and you are accused of rape, you will bear the brunt!
many people are made differently,I know a girl that will never submit to remove her pant without a few slaps and dragging /tearing the pant,she likes it that way and said it turns her wet,the harder she fights the wetter she becomes,I have to give up the relationship after my wardrobe was littered with torn pants and bra,I am not John cena I beg

1 Like

Re: . by seanwilliam(m): 6:05am On May 24, 2022
Golan007:
grin

It’s possible that op is behind the two chats grin

But jokes apart, the scenario is very very possible .

See if someone had asked me 5 months ago, I would said the guy na bolo and he no sabi , but recently bro, if a woman tells me NO, or shows any form of resistance, I’ll jejely leave her and stylishly enter bathroom and soapy , come back and send the motherfoka packing even if it’s 2am…

Infact these days, I make sure we both agreed to have sex in WhatsApp ..
I have a very bright future than to allow pussy to destroy it.

1 Like

Re: . by seanwilliam(m): 6:07am On May 24, 2022
okoroemeka:
many people are made differently,I know a girl that will never submit to remove her pant without a few slaps and dragging /tearing the pant,she likes it that way and said it turns her wet,the harder she fights the wetter she becomes,I have to give up the relationship after my wardrobe was littered with torn pants and bra,I am not John cena I beg
you no lie, I had a girl that will ask me to bite her nipples very very had ( as in make i bite am as if I one comot am)…

She said she’s turned that way. She loves it.

I also dated one girl that time , she will be smashing her own yansh with full force using her palm.. after this sex, the place will now red,
Re: . by Powerfly(f): 8:04am On May 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Maurice and Cynthia should be detained asap!

Una still dey make love for this country

I thought we agreed No Love Making till Buhari hand over?

cheesy grin nobody follow you agree that one...na that one Dem dey use good body till him comot cheesy
Re: . by Elimon(m): 8:07am On May 24, 2022
LoL...it's happened to me before...some no sounds serious while some will have small green light like "nooo,stooooopp!"...that one means continue. A girl who really wants to reject ur sex moves will first ask you "what are you doing ?" That one is a sure no. Other ones mean try again later.
Re: . by luvyaself95(m): 8:15am On May 24, 2022
okoroemeka:
i believe you grin
Re: . by Seun(m): 9:03am On May 25, 2022
Elimon:
LoL...it's happened to me before...some no sounds serious while some will have small green light like "nooo,stooooopp!"...that one means continue. A girl who really wants to reject ur sex moves will first ask you "what are you doing ?" That one is a sure no. Other ones mean try again later.
It's too risky in the METOO era. It's better to let her spell it out in her own words than to assume that she doesn't mean what she's saying.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Elimon(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2022
Seun:
It's too risky in the METOO era. It's better to let her spell it out in her own words than to assume that she doesn't mean what she's saying.

Believe me... Some feel if they spell it out then they may look cheap or you got them without a fight... Lol...

You won't know this till you've met them plenty.
My ex was that type.. When she says "no.... I meant continue. If she no Wan fvck... Na "I'm not in the mood" she go tell you.
Re: . by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2022
If he had continued She will now cry out that he raped her
Re: . by Oluwabucci(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2022
HopeNeverDies:

grin grin
o boy na she o.

1 Like

Re: . by HopeNeverDies: 2:33pm On May 25, 2022
Oluwabucci:
o boy na she o.

shocked Damnn!!!! Seriously? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: . by baretalk: 2:36pm On May 25, 2022
Run from such girls.
Re: . by babaalagbo11(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2022
Wetin we no go see and read

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Hausa Men So Sexually Wicked / Home Wrecker(pt 1) / Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.