Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat (21939 Views)

Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by SONYCITY: 2:43pm On May 23, 2022
wike hm far nw

1 Like

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Tareq1105: 2:44pm On May 23, 2022
Guzel:
No court can stop a primary election according to section 84 (15) of the new electoral law

Not when an aspirant, with full constitutional right, is fraudulently excluded.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by robosky02(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2022
Na waaaa
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by MideMrPossible: 2:46pm On May 23, 2022
Despite the high rate of insecurity??
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Ferrous(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2022
Guzel:
No court can stop a primary election according to section 84 (15) of the new electoral law
84(13)
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Royalty83(m): 3:05pm On May 23, 2022
Ferrous:

84(13)

87(13) pls
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by mrksquare: 3:13pm On May 23, 2022
southsouthking:
Wike will always have his way.
Cruel wicked man.
I heard since the inception of his tenure, no civil servant has been promoted.
There was a country.

My brother non. Even to pay the actual 30k minimum wage is a problem. He only added 7k to the old previous salary. Even to pay gratuity for retired civil servant is an issue.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by southsouthking(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2022
mrksquare:

My brother non. Even to pay the actual 30k minimum wage is a problem. He only added 7k to the old previous salary. Even to pay gratuity for retired civil servant is an issue.

Can you imagine a whole River State, and this is someone gunning to be the president of Nigeria.
How did we get here in the first place?
There was a country.
Imagine river

6 Likes

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2022
mrksquare:

To Wike, wickedness is an art.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:40pm On May 23, 2022
southsouthking:

Can you imagine a whole River State, and this is someone gunning to be the president of Nigeria.
There was a country.
Imagine river

You do not know this man Wike.

Ask him to make public the money oil companies paid him for Covid-19 response and recovery after the lock down.

He did not complete his appointment.

I am yet to hear he employed or promoted any civil servants. Yet we have them retiring.

The man does not follow.

No Agricultural project. No manufacturing or production project. No power project. Stopped a lot of free health care programs started by Amaechi.

Mbok. Shun the evil man.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by KingDamzzy(m): 3:42pm On May 23, 2022
Everything concerning PDP is usually threatened.

Useless party.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by ocelot2006(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2022
Xscape1993:
Nigerian politicians....They are just after themselves and nothing more...

Absolutely true.

1 Like

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Oliveronline: 4:23pm On May 23, 2022
southsouthking:
Cruel wicked man.
There was a country.
Not just that. no payment of gratuity for retired civil servants, no employment, no promotion and he has refused to implement the new minimum wage.
the whole of Port Harcourt is now littered with dirts.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Wizywiz(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2022
Isioma31:
Really
so you just created an account today just to beg here?... shocked
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Cajal(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2022
Karma may be loading

APC VS APC..2019

PDP VS PDP..2023

2 Likes

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Danwakae(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2022
Isioma31:
Wike simply means wicked

Seriously ? Sorry pls, in which tribe in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by garfield1: 4:44pm On May 23, 2022
Sonoyom:
This is great news, at least PDP and APC might not have candidate for 2023 election.

Only pdp sir

2 Likes

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 23, 2022
southsouthking:
Cruel wicked man.
There was a country.

Una too dey hear
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Arabaincubus: 4:52pm On May 23, 2022
Rivers state is a state of impunity.

1 Like

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2022
CeoMYN:

Una too dey hear

Is it not the truth? Wike has not employed or promoted Civil servants.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Foreigna2: 5:18pm On May 23, 2022
Fiscus105:
I pray this should also happen to APC, presidential primary.

I want lifeless to learn lesson.

Some of you are not intelligent at all. How does it affect him? Is he contesting?

1 Like

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by mrksquare: 5:31pm On May 23, 2022
southsouthking:

There was a country.
Imagine river

It is unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:43pm On May 23, 2022
Rivers State PDP might end up experiencing what APC experienced in 2019 general election.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Fiscus105(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2022
Foreigna2:

Some of you are not intelligent at all. How does it affect him? Is he contesting?

You most stupid and dumbest being, infact, I pity ur foolishness.

It's only a foolish sitting president that would not concern about his successor.

Successor can continue or discontinue policies.

Who succeeded can probe the predecessor, he send him to jail if not grave.

It happened in Egypt, Liberia , Brazil etc.

You must learn how not to reason myopically ok
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Anwons(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2022
southsouthking:
Cruel wicked man.
There was a country.

You heard no civil servant has been promoted? That's true, and employment too except tax force

3 Likes

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by gracealonev: 6:05pm On May 23, 2022
Nice one. It's PDP's turn in Rivers.

Both political parties have self-destruct settings which they can easily trigger.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by cyprex: 6:42pm On May 23, 2022
Judiciary is still the last hope of the common man.
Imagine the so many obstacles hipped on the way of Dagogo. Imagine what would have happened to him without the courts

How much more WIKED would this man be

1 Like

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Salowise: 6:43pm On May 23, 2022
Dagogo is a strong man with lots of boys, even wike is scared of him. From no where he became house of rep member, I'm in support of wike they should try all means to stop him, he's too powerful already make him no go tell other contestants to step down.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2022
Salowise:
Dagogo is a strong man with lots of boys, even wike is scared of him. From no where he became house of rep member, I'm in support of wike they should try all means to stop him, he's too powerful already make him no go tell other contestants to step down.

This is not about contestants but Wike installing his Accountant General, Fubara as Governor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As / Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.