Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat (21937 Views)

Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Ferrous(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2022
Royalty83:

87(13) pls

Section 87 stopped at subsection 2. Which talked about limits to contribution
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by fergie001: 8:03pm On May 23, 2022
Ferrous:

Section 87 stopped at subsection 2. Which talked about limits to contribution
Actually, it is S84(15)... The Primaries is not under threat.

Regrettably, nothing will come out from the case. The case is pre-primary and is non-justiceable. INEC has no business with it because the Commission is non-partisan and not responsible for how Political Parties conduct their Screening exercises.

The Court has no Jurisdiction because it is the internal affairs of a political party, Dagogo will be there for a very long time.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 23, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Is it not the truth? Wike has not employed or promoted Civil servants.

How is it true? Una dey lie o

Where una dey hear these things?

Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Buckeyemedia1: 8:24pm On May 23, 2022
Fiscus105:
I pray this should also happen to APC, presidential primary.

I want lifeless to learn lesson.
O yea man, why waste the Lord’s time? Your prayer will come back to you null & void because the President will choose his successor, just like Obasanjo chose Yaradua, delegates votes na just due process.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Buckeyemedia1: 8:26pm On May 23, 2022
fergie001:

Actually, it is S84(15)... The Primaries is not under threat.

Regrettably, nothing will come out from the case. The case is pre-primary and is non-justiceable. INEC has no business with it because the Commission is non-partisan and not responsible for how Political Parties conduct their Screening exercises.

The Court has no Jurisdiction because it is the internal affairs of a political party
, Dagogo will be there for a very long time.
Holding someone against his will & stopping him from expressing his franchise (To vote & be voted for) is the internal affairs of a political party?

Let pdp come & explain to the Court why his name is not on the ballot?

I read in another thread that Ango-Abdulahi son who is in the custody of kidnappers won his own primaries, yet another person in Rivers State is been stopped from participating, & you exclaim to me that it is an internal affair?

1 Like

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by fergie001: 8:54pm On May 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Holding someone against his will & stopping him from expressing his franchise (To vote & be voted for) is the internal affairs of a political party?

Let pdp come & explain to the Court why his name is not on the ballot?

I read in another thread that Ango-Abdulahi son who is in the custody of kidnappers won his own primaries, yet another person in Rivers State is been stopped from participating, & you exclaim to me that it is an internal affair?

Listen, that's the law.

You cannot challenge the primaries of a Political Party unless you are an aspirant in the Primaries. No matter the reason, as long as you didn't participate, you can't challenge it.

Let me cite you a case like that, Maihaja contested the Yobe seat, he bought the form but was prevented by the Police to submit his form. The SC made the above statement that why it is unfortunate that he was blocked by the Police on the instructions of the State Party Chairman, nothing can be done because he didn't participate. Maihaja v Geidam 2017.

In that same case and many reported cases like PDP v Sylva, Agi v PDP, Alaibe v Diri, the SC has insisted that pre-primary suits are Non-justiceable. They are the internal affairs of a political party hence the Court lacks Jurisdiction.

Again, the screening exercises is a responsibility of the Party and not INEC...decision of the NWC is final on that. Even if he is released today, the PDP reserves the rights not to clear him, and the Court is divested from making any pronouncements on that.

The only thing Dagogo can do is file a fundamental human rights suit, and before the case is decided the Primary is over best he can get is compensation for damages or he defects and contest like Obaseki did.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TGM2015: 9:02pm On May 23, 2022
fergie001:

Listen, that's the law.

You cannot challenge the primaries of a Political Party unless you are an aspirant in the Primaries. No matter the reason, as long as you didn't participate, you can't challenge it.

Let me cite you a case like that, Maihaja contested the Yobe seat, he bought the form but was prevented by the Police to submit his form. The SC made the above statement that why it is unfortunate that he was blocked by the Police on the instructions of the State Party Chairman, nothing can be done because he didn't participate. Maihaja v Geidam 2017.

In that same case and many reported cases like PDP v Sylva, Agi v PDP, Alaibe v Diri, the SC has insisted that pre-primary suits are Non-justiceable. They are the internal affairs of a political party hence the Court lacks Jurisdiction.

Again, the screening exercises is a responsibility of the Party and not INEC...decision of the NWC is final on that. Even if he is released today, the PDP reserves the rights not to clear him, and the Court is divested from making any pronouncements on that.

The only thing Dagogo can do is file a fundamental human rights suit, and before the case is decided the Primary is over best he can get is compensation for damages or he defects and get substituted by another Party.

You are totally wrong on the bold statement. The process of primaries starts with purchasing of expression of interest and nomination form, except, he was screened out or failed to submit his form, he is still a valid aspirants.

This might be the first case Wike will loose now that his saviour is out from supreme Court.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Sonoyom(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2022
garfield1:

Only pdp sir

Magnus dey for una
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by fergie001: 9:21pm On May 23, 2022
TGM2015:

You are totally wrong on the bold statement. The process of primaries starts with purchasing of expression of interest and nomination form, except, he was screened out or failed to submit his form, he is still a valid aspirants.

This might be the first case Wike will loose now that his saviour is out from supreme Court.
No, you are very wrong. Check your bolded again!

You cannot challenge the primaries of a Political Party unless you are an aspirant in the Primaries.

The SC in Eze v PDP (2018) describes an Aspirant as a person who partook in the very primary election of the party.

You don't become valid because you bought a form....NO.
You must complete the cycle, by been screened, cleared before you head to the Primaries.

Can Obaseki be said to have contested the Primaries of the APC in 2020? Yes or No? The answer is NO.

Dagogo was not cleared and the Primary has not taken place. For you to qualify as an aspirant in the Primary, you need to be cleared.

- Dagogo was not cleared
- The Primary has not taken place.

What qualifies you to challenge a Primary election is if those two conditions above are met.

Since the primary hasn't taken place and he has not been cleared, it is said to be Pre-Primary suit. This kind of suits are internal affairs of a Political Party, the Court cannot touch it.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TGM2015: 9:27pm On May 23, 2022
fergie001:

You cannot challenge the primaries of a Political Party unless you are an aspirant in the Primaries.

The SC in Eze v PDP (2018) describes an Aspirant as a person who partook in the very primary election of the party.

You must complete the cycle, by been screened, cleared before you head to the Primaries.

Can Obaseki be said to have contested the Primaries of the APC in 2022? Yes or No? The answer is NO.

Dagogo was not cleared and the Primary has not taken place. For you to qualify as an aspirant in the Primary, you need to be cleared.

- Dagogo was not cleared

What qualifies you to challenge a Primary election is if those two conditions above are met.

Since the primary hasn't taken place and he has not been cleared, it is said to be Pre-Primary suit. This kind of suits are internal affairs of a Political Party, the Court cannot touch it.

Simple question, as at today, the likes of Amaechi, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Lawan, Bello, Peter Obi, Sàràkí, Atiku, etc, are to be referred to as presidential ________________?
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by fergie001: 9:30pm On May 23, 2022
TGM2015:

Simple question, as at today, the likes of Amaechi, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Lawan, Bello, Peter Obi, Sàràkí, Atiku, etc, are to be referred to as presidential ________________?

Those contesting for the PDP are ASPIRANTS because they have been screened and cleared.

See link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7104458/pdp-presidential-aspirants-provisional-clearance#112407023

For APC, it is Presidential hopefuls or contestants because they have not been screened.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2022
CeoMYN:

Nawa o

It is a fact. Wike in 2020 even ran scam employment of civil servants and did not employ any. That is from October 2020 till now, none got used.

This is common knowledge. Either you are nowhere near Rivers State or just an ally to the crooked acts of Wike.

Wike has even been confronted in interviews about it. There are even statistical data that shows this.

So you can keep trying to deceive people for Wike.

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2022
CeoMYN:

Nawa o

Wike is just a scammer.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 23, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Wike is just a scammer.

Go and sue him.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2022
fergie001:

Can Obaseki be said to have contested the Primaries of the APC in 2020? Yes or No? The answer is NO.

- Dagogo was not cleared

According to Dagogo, he completed and submitted the said nomination form to the the PDP, and accompanied them with all the relevant documents, including copies of his PDP membership card, voter’s card and sworn declarations made before a Commissioner of oaths at the High Court.

He stated that he satisfied and abided by the guidelines, all laws, rules or regulations made by PDP relating to the conduct of primary elections.

He stated that his Primary Form was issued to him by the PDP as proof that he had met all the requirements required of him as an aspirant by the National headquarters of the party.

He said that he presented himself to the Screening committee for gubernatorial aspirants in Rivers State, on the 28th and 29th of April, 2022, at the PDP Zonal Headquarters in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

He disclosed that while he was waiting to receive his interim clearance papers, some individuals in mufti who claimed to be Rivers state Government House security agents led by the Camp Commandant, DSP Efeture Irikefe removed him from the sitting arrangement with the active connivance of the membership of the Screening Committee, who had ensured that he was the last person to be screened.

This is where Farah's case lies. He met all requirements of the Party and was prevented to complete his screening process. The screening process is in phases and he had scaled most phases.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2022
CeoMYN:

Go and sue him.

Ah ah. You were arguing. Now proven wrong you are changing mouth. I did not say I want to sue him. I said he is a scammer.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by garfield1: 9:58pm On May 23, 2022
Sonoyom:

Magnus dey for una

His faction isn't recognized plus he hasn't gone to court.time for that has elapsed
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by fergie001: 10:09pm On May 23, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
This is where Farah's case lies. He met all requirements of the Party and was prevented to complete his screening process. The screening process is in phases and he had scaled most phases.

Like I said, I cannot support Wike in this rascality but I am just laying bare what the Supreme Court has said in cases like this. The Court has no rights to mandate PDP to take Dagogo....No way.

1. The bolded has already settled my response. He had scaled most but not ALL. You have to scale all.

2.. The case I also understand is before the PDP Appeals Committee and I don't know their answer. That also means, he has not exhausted the internal mechanisms of the Party if indeed they haven't given a verdict.

I have explained this before: Maihaja was blocked from submitting his EoI form. The State Party Chairman, locked the gates of the Secretariat and directed the Police not to let him in. He went to Court;

Hear the SC: Maihaja v Geidam (2017), per Sidi Bage, JSC as he then was:

By his own admission, the Appellant did well in stating correctly what transpired before the primary election conducted by the 2nd Respondent on 4th December, 2014 while I sympathise with the Appellant, I am unable to close my eyes to the resonating facts of non-participation in the primaries. Assuming he was wrongly or unlawfully excluded, his remedies would be elsewhere in other forms of civil claims in damages for the refund of political expenses and sundry remedies. Section 87(9) of Electoral Act, 2010 (as amended) appears to me to fall within the category of ‘closed rights’. It is not open-ended. I am of the considered view that it does not capture (wrongful) exclusion, prevention or obstruction orchestrated by or through the instrumentality of third parties or agencies.

3. The simple questions is:
Has Dagogo been cleared? NO.

Hear The Supreme Court in Daniel v INEC (2005), per Rhodes-Vivour, JSC as he then was;

....before a candidate for the primaries can have a locus standi to sue on the conduct of the primaries, he must be screened, cleared by his political party and participate at the said primaries. Anything short of that, the candidate who did not participate in the primaries could be conveniently classified as a meddlesome interloper with no real interest in the primaries.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2022
fergie001:

Like I said, I cannot support Wike in this rascality but I am just laying bare what the Supreme Court has said in cases like this. The Court has no rights to mandate PDP to take Dagogo....No way.

1. The bolded has already settled my response. He had scaled most but not ALL. You have to scale all.

2.. The case I also understand is before the PDP Appeals Committee and I don't know their answer. That also means, he has not exhausted the internal mechanisms of the Party if indeed they haven't given a verdict.

I have explained this before: Maihaja was blocked from submitting his EoI form and he went to Court; Hear the SC: Maihaja v Geidam (2017), per Sidi Bage, JSC as he then was:

By his own admission, the Appellant did well in stating correctly what transpired before the primary election conducted by the 2nd Respondent on 4th December, 2014 while I sympathise with the Appellant, I am unable to close my eyes to the resonating facts of non-participation in the primaries. Assuming he was wrongly or unlawfully excluded, his remedies would be elsewhere in other forms of civil claims in damages for the refund of political expenses and sundry remedies. Section 87(9) of Electoral Act, 2010 (as amended) appears to me to fall within the category of ‘closed rights’. It is not open-ended. I am of the considered view that it does not capture (wrongful) exclusion, prevention or obstruction orchestrated by or through the instrumentality of third parties or agencies.

Hear The Supreme Court in Daniel v INEC (2005), per Rhodes-Vivour, JSC as he then was;

....before a candidate for the primaries can have a locus standi to sue on the conduct of the primaries, he must be screened, cleared by his political party and participate at the said primaries. Anything short of that, the candidate who did not participate in the primaries could be conveniently classified as a meddlesome interloper with no real interest in the primaries.

Dagogo is moving to stop the primary for them to put his name. He has fulfilled their requirements. He was not rejected by the party. They accepted his nomination form and attachments. They gave him a primary form showing acceptance.

If the party committee rejected him, it is a different case. They did not reject him until he was removed from the screening process.

If he was screened and rejected, it is a different case.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TGM2015: 10:14pm On May 23, 2022
fergie001:

Those contesting for the PDP are ASPIRANTS because they have been screened and cleared.

See link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7104458/pdp-presidential-aspirants-provisional-clearance#112407023

For APC, it is Presidential hopefuls or contestants because they have not been screened.
Continues deceiving yourself and be very bold in ignorance. Your link proves you wrong, the 17 individuals were referred to as aspirants even before the screening exercise. After screening, 15 aspirants were cleared while 2 aspirants were disqualified making a total of 17 aspirants.

But if you believes you are, I agreed with you.

Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2022
fergie001:

I have explained this before: Maihaja was blocked from submitting his EoI form. The State Party Chairman, locked the gates of the Secretariat and directed the Police not to let him in. He went to Court;

Hear the SC: Maihaja v Geidam (2017), per Sidi Bage, JSC as he then was:

Wike is not PDP. Wike is a member of the party. Wike not wanting Dagogo is not PDP not wanting him.

Farah Dagogo is saying in simple terms. Stop the injustice. The party should not allow the Governor come in and stop a legitimate process.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by fergie001: 10:17pm On May 23, 2022
TGM2015:

Continues deceiving yourself and be very bold in ignorance. Your link proves you wrong, the 17 individuals were referred to as aspirants even before the screening exercise. After screening, 15 aspirants were cleared while 2 aspirants were disqualified making a total of 17 aspirants.

People like you won't learn but continue to throw words, don't worry. You will with time.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2022
TGM2015:

That paper is not a legal document. It can be typed by someone oblivious to the law. What fergie001 is showing is a legal determination of what an aspirant is.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by fergie001: 10:20pm On May 23, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Wike is not PDP. Wike is a member of the party. Wike not wanting Dagogo is not PDP not wanting him.

Farah Dagogo is saying in simple terms. Stop the injustice. The party should not allow the Governor come in and stop a legitimate process.

What will the Party do for him?
If the Party says today, that he has been cleared...There is nothing Wike will do about it.

It's not all about Dagogo but the NWC. Someone has won his the ticket from prison before, another won it from kidnapper's den today.

It's not shut out. If the NWC today, upturns the Not Cleared, Dagogo will stand in for the election. The ball is in the Court of the PDP NWC. Will they?

That should be the question.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by fergie001: 10:21pm On May 23, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

That paper is not a legal document. It can be typed by someone oblivious to the law. What fergie001 is showing is a legal determination of what an aspirant is.
Let him be, let him continue throwing words.

I don't know where a PDP document will override a Supreme Court definition.. that's why I give references so people can also read. I didn't define it.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:22pm On May 23, 2022
fergie001:

What will the Party do for him?
If the Party says today, that he has been cleared...There is nothing Wike will do about it.

It's not all about Dagogo but the NWC. Someone has won his the ticket from prison before, another won it from kidnapper's den today.

It's not shut out. If the NWC today, upturns the Not Cleared, Dagogo will stand in for the election. The ball is in the Court of the PDP NWC. Will they?

That should be the question.

The Primary Committee can not clear Dagogo without screening him. A process stopped by Wike. The person you are referring too might have already gone through screening.

Farah is asking the court to stop the process until it is done right. The court wants PDP to explain why they have refused to continue his screening process, which they already endorsed by giving him a primary form after collecting his filled nomination form.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TGM2015: 10:23pm On May 23, 2022
fergie001:

People like you won't learn but continue to throw words, don't worry. You will with time.
TheGoodJoe:

I don hear The Laws, the matter sha dey court and can still get to supreme Court. So, we will ṣee the legal interpretation from Judges not lawyers, if at all you are one.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2022
TGM2015:

I don hear The Laws, the matter sha dey court and can still get to supreme Court. So, we will ṣee the legal interpretation from Judges not lawyers, if at all you are one.

But PDP gets in a mess if Farah gets the injunction. Even if Wike tries to disobey the order, I doubt INEC will send people to monitor it, which voids the process.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by fergie001: 10:34pm On May 23, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

The Primary Committee can not clear Dagogo without screening him. A process stopped by Wike. The person you are referring too might have already gone through screening.

Farah is asking the court to stop the process until it is done right. The court wants PDP to explain why they have refused to continue his screening process, which they already endorsed by giving him a primary form after collecting his filled nomination form.

Wike didn't stop him, the Police Commissioner did.

The Primary Committee has submitted their report. Dagogo is NOT CLEARED. The matter I believe is before the Appeals Committee, if they take the same verdict...the NWC will make the final one.

The Primary I believe is May 26th or so! I don't know when this case was adjourned to but what PDP will do is force adjournment until the Primary is held, then it's over.

Another one is simple:
This case was brought against Dagogo by the Rivers Police Commissioner. It is Rivers COMPOL v Dagogo.

PDP and INEC therefore have no business with it. The Police is who he should be sueing even though we know who is playing the music behind. The same people who claim they are not Chief Security Officers of their States.

Again, election cases are time-bound so that an aspirant is with the Police with another case does not compel the Court to push a Party & INEC to wait for him.

Again, the matter is before the Magistrate Court already....head or tail, I don't see how Dagogo will contest in that Primaries, tbh.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:42pm On May 23, 2022
fergie001:

The Primary Committee has submitted their report. Dagogo is NOT CLEARED. The matter I believe is before the Appeals Committee, if they take the same verdict...the NWC will make the final one.

The Primary I believe is May 26th or so! I don't know when this case was adjourned to but what PDP will do is force adjournment until the Primary is held, then it's over.

Another one is simple:
This case was brought against Dagogo by the Rivers Police Commissioner. It is Rivers COMPOL v Dagogo.

PDP and INEC therefore have no business with it. The Police is who he should be sueing even though we know who is playing the music behind. The same people who claim they are not Chief Security Officers of their States.

Again, election cases are time-bound so that an aspirant is with the Police with another case does not compel the Court to push a Party & INEC to wait for him.

Again, the matter is before the Magistrate Court already....head or tail, I don't see how Dagogo will contest in that Primaries, tbh.

You are just taking us back.

The point is very simple. The high court wants to know, why did you not screen him.

When you say Farah is NOT CLEARED, it means, you screened Farah and you did not clear him.

In this case, you invited him for screening and did not screen him due to interference.

So the court wants the Rivers arm of PDP to explain why should the primary continue when you invited someone for screening and did not screen him. You cleared him to be screened. Why are you holding the primary when he fulfilled his part?

It is clearly interference and I do not see PDP scaling through.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by fergie001: 10:45pm On May 23, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
You are just taking us back.

The point is very simple. The high court wants to know, why did you not screen him.

When you say Farah is NOT CLEARED, it means, you screened Farah and you did not clear him.

In this case, you invited him for screening and did not screen him due to interference.

So the court wants the Rivers arm of PDP to explain why should the primary continue when you invited someone for screening, and did not screen him. You cleared him to be screened. Why are you holding the primary when he fulfilled his part.

It is clearly interference and I do not see PDP scaling through.
You have even defined the case.

He was called up for screening, while he was waiting his turn..Police came in and arrested him on the orders of their Commissioner.

What is the stake of PDP or INEC in it? What if the Police or the Magistrate Court refuses to release him till next year, will they continue to wait?

Well, we'll see how it goes but the Police should be the People getting the flak.
Re: Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:47pm On May 23, 2022
fergie001:

You have even defined the case.

He was called up for screening, while he was waiting his turn..Police came in and arrested him on the orders of their Commissioner.

What is the stake of PDP or INEC in it? What if the Police or the Magistrate Court refuses to release him till next year, will they continue to wait?

Well, we'll see how it goes but the Police should be the People getting the flak.

Farah said, screen me virtually. Screen me and put my name on the Primary election list.

Simple.

You said it earlier that someone won election in prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose / Buhari Campaign Organization To Occupy NASS If Saraki Fails To Resign. / Anambra Infant Correction Centre, Not A Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.