Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date (753 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / What Lie Can Save Him? (photo) / So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by ExAngel007(f): 3:47pm On May 23, 2022
A man has recounted a date he had where his father stepped in to save him from leaving the wrong impression on his date.

He explained that he was on the date with the woman at a restaurant when a waiter approached their table with two
plates of pepper soup and drinks.

He told the waiter he didn't make any orders and the waiter
pointed at the man who ordered the meal on their behalf. It
was his father.

When he got home, he said his father and mother laughed at him for taking a girl on a date without buying her food.

He said his father asked him, "Na talk she go chop?"

See below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/man-recounts-how-his-father-stepped-in-to-save-him-during-a-date-2.html

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by Malory: 3:47pm On May 23, 2022
The father is a real gee

5 Likes

Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by Moloso(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2022
That mean you are open to your dad.
Nice one from him

3 Likes

Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by Directway: 3:51pm On May 23, 2022
Paddy father. Nigga wet sabi.
Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by HeRulesMen: 3:53pm On May 23, 2022
Correct man.
Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by Timoleon(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2022
He a real Gee!
Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by Lilsameey: 3:59pm On May 23, 2022
He is a real gee. I always love moments when parent render assistance in positive stuff their kid is involved in.

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by Ahmed0336(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2022
Papa wey sabi. grin
Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by Cadamlk: 4:02pm On May 23, 2022
That is a true family. Father and son having a good relationship. grin
Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by Zonefree(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2022
Years back, was watching Chelsea match with my guy at one hotel bar like that. Few minutes into the match, the waitress brought two bottles of mortuary standard chilled Heineken. We declined and told her we didn't order for anything. She pointed at the man that ordered the drinks.

Guess who?

My friend's dad, he came with his side chick. We ended up taking 3 bottles each with peppered chicken. Cheating is expensive

4 Likes

Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by IamDora(f): 4:12pm On May 23, 2022
Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by Temmylee01(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2022
grin grin real father figure.

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 23, 2022
When i got admission newly into uni my late dad called me inside his bedroom and locked door, sat down put his hand in his left pocket shot undecided brought out a condom pack hand it over to me lipsrsealed saying i should always use this while enjoying myself i pretend i don't understand what it was he smiled and asked me to leave his room. Boss dad i seriously miss you cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by Bluezy13(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by Wasky101: 4:45pm On May 23, 2022
Lol
Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by brosom(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2022
Mine was in 2017, I went to visit my dad in the villa as usual, after all said and done, I was about going back but he called me and said I should wait a sec, dude went inside and brought a row of Garman condoms like as if it was not a big deal and handed over to me.

I enquired about the condoms?? he said my cousin bro brought them back from Garmany and he collect some from it, he said I'll like it cool

Trust me bro I didn't know what to feel or to say, I just close eyes collect am dey waka cheesy

My pap man is a real gee grin grin..
Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by paulolee(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2022
my deeper life papa go jus tell the manager of the location to throw u and the girl out for not buying anything, fit even bribe the manager join..
when u come house, u go still explain why u dey gist with ungodly woman with mami water spirit instead one of him deeper life member or worker for church.

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by firstbornson(m): 5:35pm On May 23, 2022
Interesting.
Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by princeemmma(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2022
yahoo son yahoo father
Re: Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date by Wizywiz(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2022
Correct papa

(1) (Reply)

Groom Left His Bride To Go Fix Dstv For Customer On Their Wedding Day (video) / How A Primary School Boy Defined Marriage / Fine Line Between Flirting And Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.