Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Something I Discover About Men Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something I Discover About Men Nowadays (1355 Views)

I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. / Men Nowadays Prefer To Be A Babypapa, Than Becoming A Husband --adekemi Taofeek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by Verbtips(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2022
I discover something now men doesn't shave their beard again i even saw and ss2 student going to school with his cheek full of beard and long, i called him and ask didn't he know he is till a student and keeping beard it is wrong.he say he love it like that that he started applying some things to make it grow and come out faster since jss3 his two senior brothers have it and it fitted them that he want to have it i started observing all most all men 90 percent of them keep beard what is the reason for that i only know it was done in the achient day when there was no cliper and shaving stick.my question is that why are they keeping this beards what is the purpose of doing that.
Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by firstbornson(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2022
Hmm
Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by Amuroba: 4:38pm On May 23, 2022
If you can't grow, don't hate on those that can.

Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by Bluezy13(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by Enny2013(f): 4:43pm On May 23, 2022
Y do women wear makeup?
Bears is part of men makeup. Burna Boy is an example.

6 Likes

Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 23, 2022
They want people to RESPECT them.
They wan to use their beards to ATTRACT small small girls.
They want people to call them YOUNG MAN, not THIS BOY grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by Dreadlock69(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2022
Eee concern you
Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by Wizywiz(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2022
Beebah2000:
They want people to RESPECT them.
They wan to use their beards to ATTRACT small small girls.
They want people to call them YOUNG MAN, not THIS BOY grin grin
grin kind of funny

1 Like

Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by Savagr(m): 7:18pm On May 23, 2022
I barb mine daily tho
Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by Originalsly: 7:24pm On May 23, 2022
Verbtips:

I discover something now men doesn't shave their beard again i even saw and ss2 student going to school with his cheek full of beard and long, i called him and ask didn't he know he is till a student and keeping beard it is wrong.

Can you say why it is wrong to keep beard?

2 Likes

Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 23, 2022
Enny2013:
Y do women wear makeup?
Bears is part of men makeup. Burna Boy is an example.

Beards is natural, makeup isn't.

So how is beards make up for men?

2 Likes

Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by Verbtips(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2022
Originalsly:

Can you say why it is wrong to keep beard?
i don't bro, i didn't see the use why people are keeping beards
Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by Originalsly: 7:39pm On May 23, 2022
Verbtips:

i don't bro, i didn't see the use why people are keeping beards

For the same reason guys keep hair on the head. Do you shave the hair off your head? If no.... why not?
Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by Verbtips(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2022
Originalsly:

For the same reason guys keep hair on the head. Do you shave the hair off your head? If no.... why not?

hair on the head is diffrent you can cut it any style and even plait it.hair on the head is use for fashoin

1 Like

Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by Originalsly: 7:59pm On May 23, 2022
Verbtips:

hair on the head is diffrent you can cut it any style and even plait it.hair on the head is use for fashoin

Beard can also be cut in many styles.... and plait.... is used for fashion too. So why is it wrong to not shave the head but wrong to shave the beard?

1 Like

Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by Verbtips(m): 8:04pm On May 23, 2022
Originalsly:

Beard can also be cut in many styles.... and plait.... is used for fashion too. So why is it wrong to not shave the head but wrong to shave the beard?

some people own wey bed bug and lice the live inside.if na dremo,divido,timaya,osama eh those people the spend money for their beards
Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2022
Verbtips:
I discover something now men doesn't shave their beard again i even saw and ss2 student going to school with his cheek full of beard and long, i called him and ask didn't he know he is till a student and keeping beard it is wrong.he say he love it like that that he started applying some things to make it grow and come out faster since jss3 his two senior brothers have it and it fitted them that he want to have it i started observing all most all men 90 percent of them keep beard what is the reason for that i only know it was done in the achient day when there was no cliper and shaving stick.my question is that why are they keeping this beards what is the purpose of doing that.
Shave your beards and leave others alone. Abi your own no gree come out?

1 Like

Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2022
Verbtips:
beards are also used for fashion.
Now close this goddamn thread.

2 Likes

Re: Something I Discover About Men Nowadays by Gadafii: 6:32am On May 24, 2022
A man without beards is a woman

(1) (Reply)

Never Commit To A HOE / How Some Of Us Guys Make Mistake.(story) / Stop Dating Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.