Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,755 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

It Is Not Yet Peter Obi's Time To Be President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Not Yet Peter Obi's Time To Be President (1615 Views)

Tribunal: APC And INEC Lawyers Are Wasting Obi's Time In Court / Peter Obi: Time To Destroy This Temple | Tribune / We Don't Give Shi Shi Yet Peter Obi Is Sharing Rice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Not Yet Peter Obi's Time To Be President by Reality3080: 9:59pm On May 23, 2022
duro4chang:
But GEJ won without zoning. It just depend on his party and his acceptability by the people.
gej won cos he was supported by an incumbent president,which Peter obi case is not like that

Name one big man supporting Peter obi in south east?
Just 1?
Name one governor supporting Peter obi in south east?
Name one state governor that Peter obi can conveniently control in d south east?

I only ask u question regarding d south east not even outside,the answer to those questions are d realities on ground
Re: It Is Not Yet Peter Obi's Time To Be President by Reality3080: 10:01pm On May 23, 2022
Parachoko:
Are you saying Northerners will not vote for an Ibo man?
northerners will not vote a Christian at this critical time not to even talk about Christian Igbo

Despite osinbajo loyalty to buhari they will not vote a pastor,just understand that
Re: It Is Not Yet Peter Obi's Time To Be President by Reality3080: 10:07pm On May 23, 2022
duro4chang:
I agree with you to some level but even as it is now if his party can give him support and if he is accepted by the generality of the people there is no problem. But his supporters are not helping the matter they insult people who have different opinion.
do u think Peter obi will have d ticket when atiku is dere?

Ask your self,can obi stand atiku?

In terms of connection,power,wealth,influence,acceptability

Even obi might not b picked as vp cos it’s obvious it won’t add anything to atiku cos unknown gunmen will reduce voters participation

So atiku might look for vp in south south cos he knows south west won’t vote for him
Re: It Is Not Yet Peter Obi's Time To Be President by Frigga13: 4:46am On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
What of Tinubu vs Obi?

Tinubu
Re: It Is Not Yet Peter Obi's Time To Be President by gidgiddy: 6:31am On May 24, 2022
ProudlyWAZOBIA:
That’s why you have what is called a “running mate”. Your running mate is supposed to come from another region to curry some votes from there too.

The Atiku you all are rooting for got 70% of his votes from the south in 2019. How much of the northern vote did he get?

What stops the northerners in PDP from backing Peter Obi and getting some northern votes for him. Is that not the function of a Party?

When you say , it’s not yet time for Peter Obi Presidency, when will it now be? Is there a time that you will agree that he can ever get votes in the north?

Please go and sit down with all that northern write up.

APC is very strong in the North, a Peter Obi candidature cannot overcome them

Bottomline is that an Igbo man like Peter Obi cannot win in the North, so where will he win the Presidency from? The South East and South/South? Their combined votes cannot give him the Presidency

At this point in time in Nigerian history, an Igbo man cannot be president of Nigeria without zoning
Re: It Is Not Yet Peter Obi's Time To Be President by beerfraud(f): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
gidgiddy:
I have my issues with Peter Obi, but I cannot deny that he did well when he was Governor of my State, Anambra. I also think he is well qualified to be President

However, nobody can run from the reality on the ground. Peter Obi has no chance of becoming President, not even if he manages to become the Presidential candidate of PDP

Whoever is going to become the next President has to win big in the North, and carry at least one geopolitical zone in the South. Peter Obi has no chance whatsoever of winning in the North and everyone knows this. So how will Peter Obi win?

Peter Obi might have had a chance had PDP and APC had zoned their presidential ticket to the South East. Peter Obi stands no chance with the current set up, no Igbo man stands any chance.

All of this is of course based on if there is still anything called Nigeria by 2023

grin
Re: It Is Not Yet Peter Obi's Time To Be President by PureMe01: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Faber:
In your wildest dreams would you ever believe that a man from Bayelsa state with 8 LGAs will become president...so calm down.

God writes on crooked lines. You as a person say it's not his time. If you are not God, I humbly beg you to shut the fvck smelling stuff you called mouth ...you can only continue your rant if you are God Almighty.

Since when did you become a king maker on Earth

You saw the future

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘You Made Fatal Error’ – Dogara Hits Tinubu Again Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu / See How Shetimma Intends To Fight Insecurity. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.