Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? (1067 Views)

Madagascar Who Claimed They Had A Cure Gets Hits Hard With Extreme Cases Of Coro / FOR THE SINGLES: How Ťo Meet Your God-given Spouse This Week / Some Real Life Superhumans With Extreme Capabilities From Around The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2022
The Extreme cold this days after every heavy downpour is sometime else.

Will soon invite one of my Babes who is an Engineering student over.
She is average in Mathematics but excellent in BEDMATICS and KNACKIOLOGY.
She has been asking for 'Tutorials' so I have to help her out!

But Jokes Apart, how do Singles (particularly ladies) cope with extreme 'Weather for two?'.
Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 23, 2022
Hot Cadbury Choco, Duvet & Romantic Love Songs.

3 Likes

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Demigod22: 9:38pm On May 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:
The Extreme cold this days after every heavy downpour is sometime else.

Will soon invite one of my Babes who is an Engineering student over.
She is average in Mathematics but excellent in BEDMATICS and KNACKIOLOGY.
She has been asking for 'Tutorials' so I have to help her out!

But Jokes Apart, how do Singles (particularly ladies) cope with extreme 'Weather for two?'.

LoL, I miss the cruise in school. During those days, I have many girls around to knack, especially weekend. But now I just have to grow up and face reality. Good old days.

4 Likes

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Demigod22: 9:40pm On May 23, 2022
Whenever the weather is extremely cool, I usually make myself hot cup of tea, fried egg and bread. I will lie on my couch and surf my phone, after that I will watch interesting movie and listen to music before sleeping.

4 Likes

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by jimmyolasun: 9:45pm On May 23, 2022
cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 23, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Stallionhorse: 10:06pm On May 23, 2022
Igbo and shayo!!

2 Likes

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2022
I continue pressing my phone.

2 Likes

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 23, 2022
Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Medianna(f): 10:13pm On May 23, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, I miss the cruise in school. During those days, I have many girls around to knack, especially weekend. But now I just have to grow up and face reality. Good old days.
When I see this comment. Oh I knew right away it was you.
I hope you were attending lectures back then oo cuz I plan to tell your parents to and collect there change from the school busary oo. cuz I no sure say na wetin dem send you go school for you go do. shocked shocked shocked
How can I pay #10 school fee and a child will be using only #7?

1 Like

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2022
jimmyolasun:
cheesy
Lolss. See dis Guy. Repping Vaseline fc .
Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:45pm On May 23, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by justicechichex: 12:26am On May 24, 2022
Even as i'm typing, i dey on sweater fess. Hot tea na the best or u just baff hot water.. All body no be thesame... Shikina

1 Like

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Es350: 2:43am On May 24, 2022
jimmyolasun:
cheesy
Ma nigga. grin

1 Like

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Olagoods1: 3:17am On May 24, 2022
Na ashewo house poo. I still dey Bleep till now.i have bleeped 6 hole today.#6000 It reamains one hole I go drill by 6 am

2 Likes

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Nobody: 4:11am On May 24, 2022
jimmyolasun:
cheesy
wtf! You mean you jerk off? That's disgusting...

1 Like

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Nobody: 4:13am On May 24, 2022
I'll take something hot and cover myself

1 Like

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by meobizy(f): 7:59am On May 24, 2022
I dey find this cold weather una dey complain about. Heat wan kill me indoors.
Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Demigod22: 8:06am On May 24, 2022
Medianna:

When I see this comment. Oh I knew right away it was you.
I hope you were attending lectures back then oo cuz I plan to tell your parents to and collect there change from the school busary oo. cuz I no sure say na wetin dem send you go school for you go do. shocked shocked shocked
How can I pay #10 school fee and a child will be using only #7?

LoL, you got me laughing really hard. Well I attended lectures, participated in all the activities, extra curricular activities, wrote tests and assignments, quizzes and debates, seminars and examination. I was actually on 4.55 but I don't know the magic my department performed that gave me 4.47 in the final result.

If you are quite popular, social and intelligent, girls will flock you and that happened to me. The girls never affected my studies.

LoL, and I don't know how you recognized me.

2 Likes

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Medianna(f): 9:24am On May 24, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, you got me laughing really hard. Well I attended lectures, participated in all the activities, extra curricular activities, wrote tests and assignments, quizzes and debates, seminars and examination. I was actually on 4.55 but I don't know the magic my department performed that gave me 4.47 in the final result.

If you are quite popular, social and intelligent, girls will flock you and that happened to me. The girls never affected my studies.

LoL, and I don't know how you recognized me.
Issok that's all good
I pray for a fovaur market
Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Demigod22: 10:04am On May 24, 2022
Medianna:

Issok that's all good
I pray for a fovaur market

Amen, thanks for your prayers, I appreciate.
Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Jman06(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2022
I drink some hot green tea and cover myself properly with my blanket.

1 Like

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by kals4luv990(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:
Hot Cadbury Choco, Duvet & Romantic Love Songs.
your own sure pass

1 Like

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by kals4luv990(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2022
jimmyolasun:
cheesy
senior man your boy dey hail oo..leave all this choco milo sweater liars dem..yu go make heaven for speaking the truth grin

1 Like

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:37am On May 26, 2022
meobizy:
I dey find this cold weather una dey complain about. Heat wan kill me indoors.
Hmm, where in Nigeria are you??
Sambisa forest?
Jokes apart, the rains and cold in the South is strong.
Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by meobizy(f): 7:30am On May 26, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Hmm, where in Nigeria are you??
Sambisa forest?
Jokes apart, the rains and cold in the South is strong.
That’s the thing; what’s cold for you is another person’s starting temperature.

1 Like

Re: Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? by siofra(f): 8:35am On May 26, 2022
Here in Ukraine, Russian firearms keep us warm undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money / Ladies Can U Date A Guy Who never Been To London? / Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.