Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning (1082 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by Temp150: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hi nairalanders.
I'm 25yrs old. Honestly, I'm not happy with myself and the decisions I have made in my life. I wasted close to 7yrs working in a company that don't appreciate nor promote their best worker (as they know me).

The salary structure has gone from good to worst over the years.

If I had used the 6yrs I wasted with them to learn a hand work, I would have probably progressed further.

Pls suggest a hand work to learn at my age. Let it be something I wouldn't regret learning, because I wouldn't want to make another regrettable mistake. I'm not getting any younger, and as a first son, I have my family to elevate from poverty.

I will be in the comments. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by blinking001(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mechanics, wiring, carpentry, etc
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by blinking001(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mechanic, wiring, carpentry, etc
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by brightest5050: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Photography

videography

any I.T skill

Carpentery (very underrated but a cash cow)

Mechanic (very underrated but this guys are balling)

Heavy Duty Generator Repair (Mikano, etc)

Industrial A.C, Deep Freezer and ..... (can't remember the last one. There is a general word for it that cover the 3) it is also a good one. One major contract from one company can change one's life. Maintainance for it is also routine and not a one time thing.

Alimako (but you have to be sure you not scared of height)

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by Temp150: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
blinking001:
Mechanics, wiring, carpentry, etc

Thank you, sir

Pls do you have idea how much an average mechanic makes per month?
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by Vinnie2000(m): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Learn Vulture Grilling ..

There is a Popular Guy on Nairaland. DM him to Tutor and Mentor you sad
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by Ablpro: 12:08am On Sep 04, 2022
Land Trading

Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by tnerro1(m): 12:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Business center
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by Kobicove(m): 12:21am On Sep 04, 2022
Temp150:
Hi nairalanders.
I'm 25yrs old. Honestly, I'm not happy with myself and the decisions I have made in my life. I wasted close to 7yrs working in a company that don't appreciate nor promote their best worker (as they know me).

If I had used the 6yrs I wasted with them to learn a hand work, I would have probably progressed further.

Pls suggest a hand work to learn at my age. Let it be something I wouldn't regret learning, because I wouldn't want to make another regrettable mistake. I'm not getting any younger, and as a first son, I have my family to elevate from poverty.

What do you have passion for? That should guide you

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by Tboymessiah(m): 1:28am On Sep 04, 2022
brightest5050:
Photography

videography

any I.T skill

Industrial A.C, Deep Freezer and ..... (can't remember the last one. There is a general word for it that cover the 3) it is also a good one. One major contract from one company can change one's life. Maintainance for it is also routine and not a one time thing.

NasoLifeBe

Am sure you are from Ondo state
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by blinking001(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Temp150:

Thank you, sir

Pls do you have idea how much an average mechanic makes per month?
go to Auto thread here on nairaland and search for GAZUZZ may be you'll understand better.
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by brightest5050: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe

Am sure you are from Ondo state

Omo yoruba le mi o swagger
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by narite: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2022
Temp150:
Hi nairalanders.

Whatever it is you decided to learn...make sure you earn in Dollar!!! Stay away from Yahoo. I feel a need to say this.
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by Temp150: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kobicove:

What do you have passion for? That should guide you

I don't want to go for passion for now. Anything that generates good income is fine. I'll pursue passion later
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by Temp150: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
brightest5050:
Photography

videography

any I.T skill

Thank you so much, sir.
I would love to go for the industrial ac and deep freezer. Were you able to remember the general name?

Also, pls, do you have any idea how to go about it? In terms of who to meet, were to register and learn it.

Thank you sir
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Temp150:

I don't want to go for passion for now. Anything that generates good income is fine. I'll pursue passion later
Sir at 25 you should know life doesn’t work like that. Do you have passion for any handwork ?
That’s the question
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by Temp150: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
narite:

Whatever it is you decided to learn...make sure you earn in Dollar!!! Stay away from Yahoo. I feel a need to say this.

I have no interest in anything illegal, no matter how lucrative.
Thank you, sir
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by Jeremani: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
Go for screeding and painting, wallpaper and stucco
That's interior and exterior decoration
There's money in it if you have connect
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by updatedws: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Go learn how to repair phones... especially if ur based in Lagos. thank me later
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by Tboymessiah(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
brightest5050:

Omo yoruba le mi o swagger

NasoLifeBe!!!

Omo Akure oloyemekun ni mi tokan Tara toko toko
Re: Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning by Temp150: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2022
Haryoife:

Sir at 25 you should know life doesn’t work like that. Do you have passion for any handwork ?
That’s the question

No.
I'm more of a digital person. That's where my passion is. I learned WordPress web development in 2017, and Content Writing in 2021. But for some reason, I don't get much gigs.

I'd like to learn programming, but that'll be in future.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Some Men Don't Take Responsibility? / Agony Of A Beardless Dude / Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.