Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture (68880 Views)

Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke / Flavour Posts Photo Of His First Daughter After Much Pressure / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2022
That bobrisky pics I hope it's not real?
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by IamAsiri: 2:07pm On May 24, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

There's no film anywhere, she has been expelled from Nollywood for up to 10 years. She was arrested for drugs in Dubai and insulted the Policemen. Her papers and phone seized while everyone abandoned her. Only Bob stood by her, his phone used by Tonto as cover up that she was with her phone. See her without makeup, that's what all of them look like without makeup and filter.

So, how does that concern me? And does being expelled from Nollywood from 50 years remove one from former teary roles acted?

N.B: Kindly remove the offensive image that you tagged my mention with. Please I am asking nicely cry.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by manikspears: 2:16pm On May 24, 2022
emmabest2000:
Bob

can never ignore grin
For Bob to post Tonto's crying pic proved that the unfiltered pic posted by Tonto is truly Bob pic shocked

Awoni brolady Bob cheesy

The guy don cook him soul with cream.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by maxito28: 2:47pm On May 24, 2022
Walahi wink
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by TruthinAction: 2:54pm On May 24, 2022
Bob has damaged his skin with chemicals. Bob Marley said it. Your best friend could be your worst enemy. Bobrisky is finished.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by MVLOX(m): 2:56pm On May 24, 2022
9jatriot:
Oga nothing like 1-1 here, Tonto picture is still better. Is that really how the he-she looks when not on pan-cake?

Abeg no vex Oga but Na my own score board be that.... Oya give us your own correct scores....
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by meobizy(f): 2:57pm On May 24, 2022
Enwhen:

Bob is young ?.... When is younger ones children are already impregnating and been impregnated ....Bob is an old man... BOB is looking up to 50... Forget the make-up, Bob didn't fall from heaven
That 13 year olds can bear children will never make 17 year olds elders unless in the case of an apocalypse wiping out people older than the age.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Truflexunits(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2022
Bobriscky looks like penguin, tonto dike still looks more feminine.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by MarkStephen130(m): 3:07pm On May 24, 2022
Omo, if it's football Tonto 12: 1 Bobrisky

quote author=Olam09 post=113112430] grin grin
This Bobby risky picture got me like Laughing to death.[/quote]
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Alexprech: 3:43pm On May 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Jespet97: 3:43pm On May 24, 2022
At least totolet is an actress and we have been watching her cry in movies ���
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by DLSReigns: 4:24pm On May 24, 2022
Lol more like mr and mrs Risky
ChoCho54:
This is very hilarious grin

Mr and Mrs Smith grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by nicason(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2022
Damn Bob is a ghost I swear he his a mumu man
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Wwwq: 4:42pm On May 24, 2022
grin
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by ChoCho54(f): 4:46pm On May 24, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Is that truly sister bobrisky
No na senior man grin
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by ChoCho54(f): 4:47pm On May 24, 2022
Naijanascam:
This senior MAN no dey quick forget grin grin grin
He will arrest you too grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Mrsserene: 5:05pm On May 24, 2022
grin
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Adande3310(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2022
See as bob looks like vampire
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 24, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Lol... My two favorite people..
Because you too no well

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Hollybratt(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2022
johnkay1:
Eyaaaa ... See mouth
THIS IS MORE THAN CRYING, SHOULD WE CALL IT WAILING? BUT THAT BOB PIC NA DEMON

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by tunjilee003: 7:25pm On May 24, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
At least Tonto Dike picture make sense, anybody can cry

But see Bobrisky, he/she look like a Venezuelan ghost.
abi indian ghost.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by yommen: 8:03pm On May 24, 2022
funshint:
Àwọn werey meji grin

Weyrey Yoruba ati weyrey Ibo.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Naijanascam: 8:38pm On May 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
He will arrest you too grin

When does respect leads to arrest grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by ChoCho54(f): 8:42pm On May 24, 2022
Naijanascam:

When does respect leads to arrest grin grin grin
Ok nau. cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Naijanascam: 8:45pm On May 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
Ok nau. cheesy

grin grin grin grin you dey enjoy for your dp grin grin... chaii I'm loving you nau
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by ChoCho54(f): 8:47pm On May 24, 2022
Naijanascam:

grin grin grin grin you dey enjoy for your dp grin grin... chaii I'm loving you nau
Yeah. I'm an Igbo Muslim.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2022
Senior Man dey vex ooo...
See as em retaliate..
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Naijanascam: 10:43pm On May 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
Yeah. I'm an Igbo Muslim.

Chaii you know better thing and you dey totori me with your vibes.,....

More elbow to your grease abeg grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by ChoCho54(f): 11:55pm On May 24, 2022
Naijanascam:

Chaii you know better thing and you dey totori me with your vibes.,....

More elbow to your grease abeg grin grin
cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by 1880e: 6:39am On May 25, 2022
[s]
post=113121359:
More from the transgendered.............

Hey people, good morning. Bobrisky wants to explain his own part of the story…what happened last night between me and a girl. Yesterday, about 7PM, I went to the mainland to finish up my nails. So I met two young girls inside that shop. The other one said ‘Ah Bobrisky, what’s up’. The other one was just eyeing me for no reason, but what’s my business? She was eyeing me for no reason but I can’t go and accuse her for eyeing me. She can do anything with her (h)eye, so I kept quiet. The next minute, she brought out her phone and she was filming me while I was doing my nails and I said ‘Hello, madam, don’t film me’. So after I said ‘don’t film me’, she said ‘You’re stupid. You’re foolish. You this prostitute…what are you doing here?” So I said ‘Anymore insult from you tonight, I’ll deal with you’. She said they did not born me well, I should do my worst, you this (inaudible). After the exchange of words between me and her, she was still filming me and I was like ‘What the f* is wrong with this B*?’ So I stood up and I gave her a punch on her eye, because I was like why would you film me without my consent. So before I know, she called some area boys to beat me up and I was like, ‘Call them, I am waiting for them’.
[/s]
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by ikorodureporta: 7:12am On May 25, 2022
cheesy grin

Two mad people cheesy grin
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Allisgud: 3:06pm On May 25, 2022
Na car body filler him apply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja / Man Who Dumps Wife And Kids To Marry Actress Liz Anjorin, Keeps Harassing Her Po / Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.